The game

My happy Ending

 

** before I start, I just want to tell everyone that I do not know how to play Nintendo wii, and I’ve never played that before. So i'm sorry if i can't give details on their games**

************************************************************

As soon as we decided to play, Donghae immediately led me to his entertainment room. It was quite small but full of stuffs.

Anyways, he started to turn the Nintendo Wii On and he, well not really he, but WE decided to play Excite truck, a racing game first. (we decided to play 3 games and the one with the most wins would win the deal)

The whole moment of the game was really fun, exciting and breath taking. As much as possible, I wanted to win the race, there were moments where I almost won the race but eventually, he would take his revenge. And eventually, I lost in the race.

The second game was Guitar Hero III. Haha! That game was so easy for me. Although Donghae is a singer and knows how to play guitar, I was still confident with myself. Why? Because I am the queen of guitar heroes. Just before I came back to Korea, I won that title in U.S ( I played against my close friends, including Henry.)

My self confidence did not let me down. With no effort at all, I won the second round! Hahaha! Beat that! It just made the game really exciting.

Before we could start our tie breaking game, we had first a very long discussion on what it would be.

“Let’s play any Mario games” I suggested.

“no, let’s play car racing” he said.

“yah! I know it’s your line of expertise. It’s unfair for me.” I said.

“I’m just being fair, I also know that Mario is YOUR area of expertise!” he argued.

I could not say anything because he was actually true.

“So, how do we resolve this?? I asked.

“Why don’t we let FATE answer our dilemma?” he said as he pulled out a coin from his pocket.

“hah! You have a coin in your pocket?!” I asked. I just couldn’t believe it that a person, as rich as him would bring a coin everywhere.

“yeah, they said it’s for good luck!”

“That’s silly”

“I’m kinda superstitious.”

“yeah right! Anyways, what do we do with that “lucky” coin of yours?” I asked.

“Let’s bet on it, if it’s a tail, then we’ll play Mario, but if it’s heads, we will play car racing” he suggested.

I doubted this process because in reality, I don’t have any confidence when it comes to Coin tossing, I always loose in that, But it sounded really fair for the both of us, so eventually, I agreed to his suggestion.

As I nodded my head as an agreement, he then tossed the coin in the hair, he catch it an placed it on his arm with his other hand covering the coin.

I got really anxious as he slowly uncovered the coin.
I wasn’t really glad as I saw the coin, the result was in favor to him. Tsk! i knew i'm gonna lost! urrgh!

“OKAY!! that was fair enough! I won!!” he bragged. It just made me kinda annoyed!

“whatever! You haven’t won the GAME yet!” I reminded him.

“we’ll see” he bragged again!

“Ha! That is so, uurrghh!! I definitely have to win this game!!!” I told myself! I just got fired up, I really was motivated that time. I wanted to prove to him that No one can ever, ever win against me (when I’m fired up)!!!!!!

So we started to play Evolution GT. I need not to explain anything about it because it is a racing game!

I tried everything to win the game, I tried to distract him, cover the screen and all the other strategies I could ever think of. (I didn’t care if it was considered cheating or not!)

But then, very unfortunate for my part, I LOST!!!!!

As the screen flashes his car as the winner, he started to jump and shout really loud,

“YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I WON!!!”
I, on the other hand, stayed really quiet and annoyed (at myself for losing the game!!)

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA” he continued to laugh out loud,

And still can’t believe that I lost, I just covered my face with the pillow.

“Such an insensitive person!” i told myself.

I just said that because I was really angry. (at myself and now, at him)

He suddenly stopped laughing and turned his attention to me.

“are you okay” he asked me.

“how can I be?” I murmured.

“why? What’s wrong with you?” he said in the most caring tone I’ve ever heard from him.

And evil as I was, I used his concern for me.

“my heart really hurts” I said, in the most sick like tone I could ever do.

“what?!” he panicked. I really laughed silently with his reaction!

“Let’s call an ambulance!” he said as he tried to walk away from me.

“wait, you don’t have to! I think I just have to rest. But I don’t think I can comply with deal tomorrow” I said, trying to run away from my deal with him.

I looked at him trying to look in pain.

He went closer to me and sat beside me.

I tried to move away from him but he went much closer to me until I reached the end of the sofa I’m sitting in.
He then moved his face closer to mine.

“Are you trying to run away from our deal?” he asked.

“no.” I lied.

“are you sure?”

“of course!” I confidently lied

“I’m telling you, if you try to run away from me or try to ignore me tomorrow, I’m definitely going to kidnap you and we will run away from this city and hide ourselves in the province!” he threatened me.

I can’t possibly believe that right? Ahaha! Okay, in reality, i actually I believed that.

“You can’t possibly do that!” I said nervously.

“I can do that. That is IF you run away from me” he said.

“I just told you I won’t right?” I said, now I’m telling the truth! I just got afraid that he would really do his threat.

He moved away from me and he suddenly yawned.

“yah! Why don’t you go and sleep!” I said.

“I won’t sleep until you sleep first”

“why?!” I said.

“I might wake up tomorrow and find out that you are already gone”

That rekindled my heart.

“alright, I will sleep first. But, where?” I asked.

“in my bed” he said.

“WHAAAT?!!!”

“my bed is big enough for the two of us.” He said.

HE SAID THAT!!!!!!! are my speculations going to happen? What am I gonna do now?!

 

***********************************************************

Readers, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! Thanks!