PHOBIA

My happy Ending

 I don’t know what really came into my mind the other night when I just decided to break up with him. After all the things that had happened for the past days I just reach a decision all because of a fight? I was so stupid. I promised myself long before that I’ll forever stay and be with him, but my mind just killed that promise.


I wanted to talk to him for real and discuss things over. I tried to call him but he wouldn’t answer my calls. I texted him a lot (you know how I hate texting) but I didn’t receive any reply, not even 1.


So I came up with another decision, which is to go to his house in hwaseong and try to talk to him. And if really wouldn’t talk to me still, I guess I’m left with no choice but to drop the bomb and break up with him. (which is my very last option)


Butler Pyo drove me towards Hwaseong and in less that an hour, we reached Donghae’s house.


Memories kept flooding on my mind that very moment. I remembered the time when I got sick and when we played Nintendo and.. I just had a lot of things to remember and to think that it all happened in just 1 night. AMAZING.


Anyways, I pressed the doorbell of his condo and waited for him to open up. After a few moments of waiting, he opened the door and smiled at me.



I was mesmerized when I saw his body(he was only wearing a towel to cover the lower part of his body). I don’t why but I just get mesmerized every time I see it. I mean it’s not the first time but I still have the same reaction ever



So, he opened the door and asked me to come in. Because it’s not my first time in there, I already know the way to the living room and sat in the couch.



“Aren’t you going to wear some clothes?” I asked him.


Although I’m enjoying the view perfectly, I was still on the right mind to ask him that question.



“It’s okay. It’s just you anyway.” He answered. I actually doubt if he remembered anything about last night. I don’t know, I just felt like he’s back to his old self.



“well, I’m here to tell you that maybe, we should already..”



“If you say break up, I’ll definitely remove this towel form my body..” He threatened me. Was that even a threat? I think it’s more of a TREAT!


“we should already make up. I’m not planning to break up with you. No.” I lied. Originally, I want to break up with him but now, OH NO! I think I want more than just seeing his non-toweled body. But at some point I was nervous. Come On! I’m still a and seeing something like that would definitely make me freak out.



“Wew. I thought you were breaking up with me. I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing. I was jealous and I’m sorry.” He apologized.



“well, at some point I understand that you were just jealous. I was like that too with Krystal but I don’t think you did the right thing when you hit him.”



“I know. I was really careless. I’m really sorry.” He said again with his face looking so down.



I went near where he sat, knelt in front of him and caressed his face. I tried to make him feel better.



“I know, it’s pretty normal to be jealous. In fact, I’m jealous all the time. But rest assured, no matter how many guys come and make you feel insecure, in my heart, there will only be you.”



I think he was satisfied with what I said and kissed me, surprisingly. Okay, so I wasn’t really surprise, I wanted him to do it in the first place.


I stood up and helped him stand up.


“Do you want to eat?” he suddenly asked me.

“No, I’ll have to pick up my dress today.”


“So, you’re going home now?”


“Yup.” I said and walked towards the door. Well, he took me to the door.


“I’ll see you later” he said and hugged me.


While we were hugging, I felt that there’s something wrong with his body.


I looked at the floor and saw, I mean I SAW his towel lying on the floor.



My eyes grew wider and my heart just pumped faster.
I didn’t want to look at his body! I’m afraid that I would see something, so you know what I did? I yelled and ran away.


“Mi Young?” was all I heard from him.


I felt like I was a witness of a homicide and ran to the car where butler Pyo was. I was so damn red and so out of my mind.


“Drive away please!” I yelled at butler Pyo


When we were a bit away from the house, I saw Donghae, looking at us.


My phone suddenly rand and when I looked at the caller’s ID, it was Donghae. I was too embarrassed to answer the phone but I can’t do anything but answer it.



“Mi Young! I promise, I’m wearing boxers. I’m so sorry.”


“I’m sorry I ran away. I just..I don’t know! I can’t explain.”


“Don’t worry. I understand very well.”


“I’m really sorry”


“With the kind of reaction you had, I’m starting to wonder what will happen to us during our honeymoon” he said and laughed on the phone.


“I’ll cross the bridge when I get there.” I said and dropped the call. I just can’t take when he’s laughing at me over the same thing.


I’m now starting to wonder what will really happen. I so have a phobia on things like that.


Butler Pyo dropped me to the dress boutique where Sulli and I agreed to meet.


Sulli was already inside the boutique and selecting dresses when I arrived.


“Tiffany!” she said then we hugged each other.


“So, how are you and Donghae?”


“We just made up” I answered. I then turned to my job which was to pick up a dress. The phobia thing was still bugging me so I decided to ask Sulli.


“Sulli, I have a question” I said


“hmm?”


“How does it feel? You know when you do the honeymoon thing?”


“Do I really have to answer that?” She was absolutely surprised when I asked her. Who would’ve think I’d ask silly question like that?



“I’m serious. I’m really anxious and I’m getting paranoid. I think I can’t do it.” I confessed.


“You don’t have to do anything. I mean, let him do the lead.” She told me.


“Is that it?”



“Yup.” She answered.


“AHH. It sounds so easy. You know what? If I could only run away during the honeymoon, I definitely would.”



“Opps. You can’t do that! Or else, you’d be like Britney Spears, divorcing his husband in less than 24 hours. You want that to happen? You want Donghae to dump you just because you’re afraid to have with him?”



“No. Of course not.” I answered. It’s so lame to have divorce over . I know Donghae wouldn’t do that but Sulli made it sound like it’s so believable.


“Then you better prepare yourself” she said.

Can I really prepare? Do I have to strategize?