the most imperfect scene

My happy Ending

Time flew so fast that I didn’t realize that we were already in Seoul. My nervousness was doubled, and I was really trembling.

“Are you okay?” Donghae asked me.

“I’m nervous.”

“Don’t Worry. Everything will be alright”

“You think so?” I asked him.

“Of course, just like what the quote say, ’love conquers it all’”

“I felt like were in a movie, where we try to confess our feelings to our parents and then eventually, they wouldn’t want us to be together” I told him what my mind keeps on telling me.

“Mi Young, please promise me one thing,” Donghae said in a very serious face

“what?” I asked

“Please don’t watch TV or movie too much, it’s starting to corrupt your mind” then he laughed.

“Yah!” I yelled at him.

I took my hand away from him and looked outside the car, pretending to be angry at him.

He tried to hold my hand again but as he tries to hold me, I immediately take my hand away from him.

I suddenly felt the urge of looking at him, so I turned my head to look at him and saw his cute pouting yet apologetic face.

My heart was smoothened by that and found him really, really cute, so I pinched his nose.

“You’re sooo cuuuuttteeee!” I said, while pinching his nose. (Thank God his dad was in the other car!)

“aaaaawwww!” he said.

When he was about to pinch my nose to revenge, the car suddenly stopped,

“Sir, were here.” The driver said.

“That fast?!” was all I said,

Donghae then went out of the car and opened the door for me, and then we walked towards our Advertising Agency.

“I’m really, really nervous!” I confessed.

Donghae locked his hands with mine and said,

“Just relax; I’m supposed to be the nervous one and not you.”

Then I realized that he was actually right! Why am I that nervous?

“You two should wait somewhere, I’ll talk to him first”

Donghae’s dad suddenly suggested.

“Yeah! We’ll be in the rooftop,” I said.

Donghae and I immediately went to the rooftop and left his dad to face my dad. The rooftop was the most comforting place in the building. It was filled with some plants and decors. The interior designer actually made a mini park in the rooftop.

When we arrived there, I immediately sat in the chair.

“I’m really nervous” I said again.

“Me too. I’m starting to get nervous” he said, while walking back and forth in front of me

“I thought you weren’t nervous?”

“It just came all of a sudden.” He answered.

“Mi Young, I have something to ask you.” He suddenly said.

“What?”

“what if your dad won’t allow us to be together? What will you do?”

“I don’t know” I answered.

“Come on, I need a much better answer than that.”

“Maybe I’ll run away from home again, but it’ll definitely put you in a situation like this again, so.” He suddenly talked before I could finish my words.

“are you really going to do that?” he asked.

“Yeah”

“Marry me then..”

I was absolutely caught off guard by his words. How did we end up with those words?

“what?” I asked in confusion.

He suddenly took something from his pocket and showed me a shinning and glittering silver diamond ring.

“Hwang Mi Young, will you marry me?” he asked again. I was still in the state of shock that time, so all I could ever say was,

“But it may cause you trouble..”

“I don’t care. I don’t care if I’ll be charged of kidnapping and sent to jail, I don’t care if I’ll be executed by your dad and I definitely don’t care if a loose all my fans in the world, as long as I can call you MINE today and forever, this world will definitely be the most perfect place for me.”

I froze at that very moment. I was extremely happy but I still had doubts.

 

What am I going to tell him? Am I ready for this?