that stupid dream

My happy Ending

“Donghae!” I shouted once again

I tried to stop the blood from coming out by blocking the wound, but it was too impossible.

I looked around again, trying to look for a person, even a single person that could save him.
No one was there except Krystal who was running away from us.

I wanted to stab her too, but for now, Donghae was more important to me.

I caressed his face, (although me hand was full of blood)
“Donghae? Donghae! Please! Donghae, stay awake..” I said.
But Donghae was not responding anymore.

“Donghae!!!!” I shouted as loud as I can, then Donghae’s Mom came. She yelled Donghae’s name really loud, after a few seconds, Amber came. But she didn’t spend too much time there then she went back to the house. When she came, she was already with 2 guys who carried Donghae to the ambulance and to the hospital.

I was trembling the whole time when we were traveling to the hospital. My mind kept on bugging me on it’s what ifs.
“what if he die? What’s going to happen to you?” a voice inside me kept on saying.

“No, it can’t be. That won’t happen!” I said.

Just before we reach the hospital, the ECG machine suddenly produced a long beep.

I looked at the machine, it flashed a straight line. I know very much that it indicates that Donghae is already dead.
My mind went blank that moment. It seemed like everything was in slow motion.

The nurses inside the ambulance tried everything to revive him. But then, the sound was still the same, the line was still there.

I wanted to scream out loud but I couldn’t, the all of a sudden, i..

I WOKE UP!

I looked around the place, it seemed like I was still in the shore,

“Are you alright?” Donghae suddenly asked.

I was doubtful if it was really Donghae, so I touched his face and immediately hugged him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked again.

I did everything to stop my tears from falling.

“Nothing, I just thought you’re leaving me” I told him.

“You won't have to worry cause I will never ever do that to you.”

Then I let go of the hug. It was such a stupid and bad dream.

“hey, can you give me a recap of what happened?” I asked him.

“Well, you came here and proposed to me, then suddenly you fell asleep”


“Krystal didn’t come here?”

“No, Krystal will never come here. I heard she flew off to Japan earlier this morning.”

Thank God! The evil won’t be here, and with that, I know Donghae will be safe!

“why did you ask?” he asked me.

“Nothing.”

“let’s go back to the house?” he asked me, and because I was sure no one will hurt him on the way, I nodded.

While we were walking back to the house, I suddenly remembered the other reason why I came back to Donghae.

“yah, I need to tell you something” I said and stopped walking.

He also sopped and looked at me.

“what is it?” he asked.

“You have to go back to Seoul with me, and we have to do it today.”

“Why are you in such a hurry?” he asked.

“My dad told me that he’ll put you to jail if you won’t ask forgiveness from him for kidnapping me.”


When he was about to say something, I suddenly continued talking.

“I know that it’s not your fault, I mean I told him that It wasn’t kidnapping at all because I came willingly with you, but he just won’t listen to me”

“Mi Young, it’s okay. I’m going to him. We’re going to Seoul later, together” he said.

“I’m really sorry for this”

“I was at fault to. Don’t worry, we’ll handle this, now that we’re together” he said.

Of course, I know we could handle this.

When we came to Donghae’s house, I saw a very unfamiliar man in black suit.

“Dad!” Donghae suddenly shouted and went to the man and hugged him.

“Oh! Donghae! I was worried about you, you’re mom called me last night and told me that you weren’t doing well, but I guess, she’s wrong.” His dad said.

“Actually I was right. I guess you have to know the story first before saying I’m wrong” Donghae’s mom suddenly interrupted and appeared out of nowhere.

She went to her husband, they then hugged and kissed each other. I admit it, I was envious with the two of them.

“By the way, this is Mi Young, my girlfriend” he introduced me to his dad, and to his mom again, but his time, it was the real status that we had.

It felt good to be called his girlfriend. There was this unexplainable joy in my heart.

“Mi Young! Nice to meet you!” he said and came to me and hugged me,.

“Hi sir, nice to meet you too.” I responded and hugged him back.

I was extremely amazed how welcoming their family is.

After a few moments, we went inside the house and discussed the situation we are in.

Donghae’s dad suggested that he’ll go with us in facing my dad. He even suggested that he’ll talk to my dad first before we enter.

We left the house at exactly 1 pm. I was absolutely nervous again. I don’t know what to think or what to say. I was extremely anxious on what’s going to happen.

 

I just thank heavens that Donghae was there. Just by holding my hands, he made me feel assured. He made it seemed like everything is going to be okay.
But is everything going to be okay?