shhhhhhhhh!

My happy Ending

 

“who are you?” the third thug looking guy asked him

“I’m her Boyfriend! And I’m here to get her” he said as he dropped the guy’s hand and then, he went in front of me.

“baby, let’s go?” he said in a very manly but sweet voice as he offer his hand to me.

I was mesmerized, I felt like my whole body was really
soft, but I gave him my hand and then he pulled me nearer to him and we went out.

All the people in the club had their eyes on us. I can’t blame them; Donghae is a celebrity after all.

We walked towards the rooftop of the club. I honestly don’t know why we were there, I just followed him.

When we reached the rooftop, I immediately let go of his hand. Out of nowhere, my temper aroused.

“Yah! Who are you to tell those people that you are my boyfriend?!” I yelled at him.

“hah! I just saved you there! Is that the right way to say thanks?!”

“Honestly, I was doing fine before you arrived!”

“fine?! That guy was almost gonna touch you!”

“yah! You don’t have to care whoever touches me!! You have no rights in the first place!”

I said those harsh words to him, I could really see that he got insulted.

“Yeah! I have no rights, but now..” he paused. He went near me. He placed his left hand on my back and his right hand at the back of my head.

He then pulled me closer and then.. BANG!
He kissed me.

I could feel his smooth lips towards mine.
I could feel the warmth of his body, I could smell his strong perfume and I could feel his heart beat.

Honestly, everything just flew away at that moment; I wasn’t able to think about anything.

I was really glad, but my pride ate my happiness.

I tried to protest, but as I move my body, he pulled me a lot closer to him and kissed me more gently, which made me really weak.

It was a moment o mixed emotions, a dream come true. I’ve always dreamed of him kissing me passionately, and if this is what they call passionate, then I could say, my dream just came true.

After a few moments, he let go the kiss, he moved a little away from me.

And because it was my first kiss, I accidentally slapped him. You can’t blame me, although I was happy, he still surprised me.

Yeah, so I slapped him and walked away from him.

I immediately went to the comfort room. I saw my very pale face in the mirror.

“what was that?” it was all I could ever say.

I just leaned my back towards the wall, I was still in the state of shock.

Suddenly, Sulli came inside the comfort room. I was glad, maybe she could help me out.

But I doubt it, I’m sure she’ll scold me again.

“yah! Are you okay?” she asked.

“yeah, I’m fine” I lied.

“I heard he saved you from those thug looking guys?” she said.

“yeah.” I answered her honestly.

“and so, what about our deal?”

“deal?”

“yep, you’ll ask him out if he’ll do something that could flatter you, remember?”

“Sulli, I think now is not the right time to fulfill the deal”

“There is no right or wrong time, you have to do it now Tiffany, a deal is a deal.”

I had no choice, I don’t want to create a dispute between me and Sulli just because of a deal.

So there, she grabbed me towards the area where Donghae was.
She then pushed me near him.

I saw him looking at me, I know he must be angry at me because I slapped him, but I had no choice but to fulfill my promise.

“Donghae, can i….” I paused, I was really nervous; I didn’t know how to say it.

But I can feel his gaze towards me. So, gathered all my confidence and asked him.

“Lee Donghae, will you go out on a date with me?”

Yes, I said it right.

 

And guess what he answered..

He said……………..