a fight after another

My happy Ending

“How dare you!” I said in a low yet angry voice then I pinched him. (On the right side of his body)

I was actually angry but at the same time, I felt insecure.

Maybe he was right, If I just had experiences, then I wouldn’t be this ignorant with things. But then again, I believe it’s not my fault.

Donghae was still caressing his body (side part) when Kibum suddenly asked him a question,

“So, when’s the wedding?”

“next month””

“2 years from now” we accidentally said different dates in chorus.

Donghae was shocked with my answer, so he looked at me and asked,

“2 years from now?!”

“Yes. I changed my mind” I said.

Actually, I know it’s immature to revenge this way, but I just can’t think of anything else. I was really disappointed when he said inexperienced.

“Yah! Why change your mind so abruptly?” he asked in an almost angry tone.

I didn’t know where my revenge would take us, but it’s his fault for starting it so I don’t care if we fight over this thing.

“why?! Can’t I change my mind?!” I yelled back

“Why are you always like this? You always give me worries and heartaches!”

“Is that what I am to you?! A worry and I heartache? It’s good that you said that then we’d better cancel the wedding as early as now!” I yelled at him again.

Anna and Kibum were surprised at us, but I didn’t mind them because my mind was full of anger.

I just couldn’t believe again that he considers me a worry and heartache. I thought he loves me, and now, just because I said a different date, he became like that.

I couldn’t understand him anymore.

“Hey, you two just relax okay?” Kibum suddenly interrupted.

I didn’t mind Kibum and grabbed my bag then I looked for my phone. When I got hold of it, Donghae suddenly talked,

“Who are you calling?” he asked

“It’s none of your business”

“You’re calling that Henry again?! You’re asking him to get you here?!”

“Yes!” I responded, out of anger

“Why are you always calling him? Who is he to you? Is he your protector?!” he asked angrily

“Yes, he is my only source of protection when it comes to you!” I answered him

Donghae suddenly walked out of the living room and went to outside (in the veranda).

Anna and I were left in the room, I immediately dialed our house’s number and called butler Pyo.

“hello, butler Pyo, I need you to get me from here” I told him then gave him the address, I wasn’t sure of the exact address so I asked Anna then told butler Pyo.

After I called, Anna suddenly asked me,

“Are you alright?”

“I just need to cool myself, that’s why I have to go away from him for now” I answered

“Do you always fight?” she asked again

Thinking about her question, I could really recall that we always fight.

It was just this morning that we settled our fight, and now, we’re fighting again.

“yeah, we fight almost all the time” I answered honestly.

“But, you settle it quickly, right?”

“yeah.” I answered

“Then maybe this one is just one of those fights. I guess you didn’t have to cancel your wedding because of this” she said

She was actually right, and honestly, I didn’t have the intention of canceling the wedding. I just said that because of anger.

“yeah, maybe” I replied to her.

Anna and I stayed quiet for a while then all of a sudden, she opened up a conversation.

“Mi Young, how did you meet Donghae?” she asked.

“We were classmates since middle school up to high school” I answered

“ahhh..”

“How about you and Kibum?” I asked back

“in the airport” she answered

“really? In that crowded place?”

“Yeah. It was kind of an accident or miracle. We were from different places but we met because of a calling card” she explained.

The door bell rang all of a sudden, so Anna went to open the door and there I saw butler Pyo.

“I wanted to hear more, but maybe next time?” I asked

“of course”

“I have to go now. Thank you and please tell Kibum thanks”

I said and slowly walked towards the door.

“Aren’t you going to say goodbye to Donghae?” she asked

“No, please just inform him I already went home” I said then went out of the house.

**DONGHAE’S POV** (this is his first POV ever)

“I got angry at her because she changes her mind in just a blink of an eye” I explained to Kibum, and it is absolutely true.

“Hyung, maybe she had her reasons”

“Reasons? Before we even came her she even said it’s okay!” I angrily said

“Girls are like that. Even Anna changes her mind all of a sudden”

“Kibum-ah! I know girls are like that, but they do it with just simple matters. Marriage is not a simple matter.”

“Aish. Just understand her for now. Okay?” he told me as he taps my back.

I tried to relax myself. I can’t be angry at her for a long time because it might be the reason that I’ll lose her forever.

“ah, hyung, chairman has been looking for you for days now. You can’t be contacted that’s why he was really worried. He even thought you killed yourself because of your issues”

“He is over reacting, as usual. I was just trying to cool myself. Mi Young and I almost broke up yesterday and we just got back together this morning” I explained

“I think it’s better if you talk to him and solve this issue”

“okay” I told him. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. We didn’t mind it at first, but after a few minutes,

“Why don’t we go back inside and you try to talk to her” Kibum suggested

Both of us went inside to the living room and to my surprise, Mi Young wasn’t there already.

“Anna, where is she?” I asked her, I was worried, maybe Henry came here to get her.

“She went home already” she replied.

“Darn! Alone?” I asked again

“No, there was an old man who came here to get her”

“old man? Maybe it’s the butler” I told myself. Actually, I convinced myself.

I didn’t want to believe it’s that Henry guy again, that damn guy who’s always with Mi young.

“I think I’ll have to go home too” I told them.

“But your house is far, you want me to give you a ride home?” Kibum offered.

“I guess I’ll have to ask that favor from you”

“it’s okay, let’s go?” he said then we went out of his house after saying goodbye to his girlfriend.

 

When we were in the elevator, I kept on thinking; this fight was actually my fault. How do I resolve this?