again.

My happy Ending

Ugly Day!
*******************************
“I was just joking” he smiled and grabbed my hand again and continued to clean my wound.

After that, he placed a band-aid on it and went to the sink. He continued the job that I’m supposed to do.

I went near him, trying to stop him, but he just did not allow me, so I went back to sit in the chair.

“you’ve never washed dishes before?” he asked.

“yeah. I’m sorry I broke your plate”

“it’s okay. I can always replace that.” He said.

In those moments of doing nothing, I suddenly realized how caring he was, reminiscing those moments, I felt like he was actually in love with me. Honestly, I told Sulli before that I won’t believe it unless it comes from his own mouth, but then, I still can’t stop thinking about it. I just hope that something will eventually happen that would lead him to confessing his feelings for me. (I’m crossing my fingers for that!)

After that, he led me to the bathroom for me to take a bath, and there, I saw my clothes (from yesterday) already clean and ready to use.

After I clean up, I waited for him to finish his turn and eventually, we went out together.

After about an hour, we reached Seoul. He immediately took me back home. I was kind of surprised when I saw some police people in my house.

“what are they doing here?” I asked Donghae.

“I don’t know”

As he parks the car, I immediately went inside and looked for Butler Pyo. I saw him to talking to a certain police man.

“Butler Pyo? What’s wrong here?” I asked him as I went near him.

“Ma’am! Thank God you’re alright! We we’re looking for you the whole night last night! We thought something happened to you that’s why we called the police.” He explained.

“Is that why they’re here? You can tell them to go now. I’m doing great.” I told him.

He immediately asked the police to leave the house. Butler Pyo watch them leave then he came near me.

“Ma’am, if I may I ask, where have you been last night?” He asked.

“I got sick and Donghae took me in” I said.

“ahh. I’m sorry to tell you this, but I told your Dad about you being lost”

And just right there, I became really paranoid! I just know that my Dad is a hundred times more paranoid than I am!

“what?! What did he say?!” I asked with all the nervousness in my heart.

“he said he’d call again later to ask of any news about you”

“what am I going to say to him?” I asked myself.

“Is everything okay?” Donghae suddenly asked.

I totally forgot that he was just right on my back.

“yeah. Everything’s cool. So, I’ll see you later in the filming?” I said. (Trying to chase him away)

“oh. Yeah. Okay. See you later.” He said as he starts to walk away from me.

He suddenly stopped and talked.

“remember our deal, alright?” he said and continued walking away.

Just after Donghae left, the phone suddenly rang.

I became anxious and nervous.

Butler Pyo looked at me and picked up the phone.

“hello, Hwang residence.” He said and paused.

“Sir, yes, she’s already home” he continued.

As he say those words, my heart suddenly pumped really fast. I was sweating really hard and my hand was suddenly shaking.

I was really afraid of my own Dad coz I know he can do anything, I mean anything. He controls my own life, which is not good.

Butler Pyo suddenly handed me the phone. I was nervous but I tried to relax myself and got the phone.

“hello?” I said calmly but shaking.

“TIFFANY! I can’t believe you are still irresponsible after all these years!” My dad yelled at me.

“Dad, it was out of my hand. I can’t possibly stop myself from being sick”

“Whatever the reason is, you are still irresponsible, you did not even call Butler Pyo to inform him you were sick or to ask him to fetch you!”

“I’m sorry, my phone run out of battery and I don’t know our phone number. I’m really sorry dad. It won’t happen again”

“I don’t know if I can accept your apology. You just gave me and your mother a reason to send you back here.”

I know something like this would happen!

“what? Dad! I just came back here! I haven’t even fulfilled my job yet!” I protested.

“You have just proved to us that you can’t concentrate on your work without us. Take the flight as soon as possible and come back here”

“But dad!”

“Tiffany, No Buts! I’m expecting as soon as possible. Don’t make me wait for tomorrow for you to leave Korea!” he said those words and dropped the call.

It ruined my mood and my day! I just can’t believe that I’m in the same situation again from five years ago!

I couldn’t hold back my tears at all, and Butler Pyo saw it.

“ma’am, I’m truly sorry for my action” he said as he try to comfort me.

“there’s nothing we can do now. Just get me a plane ticket. Any available flight for today” I said, still sobbing.
He immediately went away.

I walked to my room and prepared my things with tears on my eyes. Donghae and I were almost there, I could feel his love, but I need his words, and I’m desperate to hear it. But then again, fate is cruel to us.

 

I decided not to tell anyone about it, also Sulli. I know she would call Donghae and inform him. I don’t want to see him while I’m going away, it would just break my heart more. So, I decided to inform Sulli once I arrive in New York.

*******************************************
Comment again please!