mixed

My happy Ending

 “what?” I asked him to confirm if I really heard the right word.


“marriage” he confirmed


“why?”


“it’s all critical thinking, Ms. Hwang. Once a fan hears her idol is tying a knot with a completely strange person, she’ll definitely freak out and get discourage. She’ll tell her friends and then look for a replacement, thus, ending her former idol’s career.” He explained


“But shouldn’t they support their idol and be happy for him?”


“that’s SUPPOSED TO BE. This is reality; don’t expect it to turn the way you want it to be.”


“But Donghae said I could say anything I want.”


“Of course. Did you actually expect him to give you restrictions?” His question just blew my mind away. It’s definitely true and I’m absolutely dumb. How can I believe him?


“But that’s what he wants me to do” I convinced him, and convinced myself as well.


“Are you sure that’s what he really wants?” he asked another nerve breaking question to me.


I actually didn’t know what to answer and my mind wasn’t working well that time. I’m supposed to be intelligent but it just went blank.


I was left speechless and just looked down.



“Well..” just before he could finish his words, a voice suddenly interrupted. I looked around and finally saw who it was.


“Are you also sure that keeping my by lying to my fans and black mailing my fiancé is what I really want?” Donghae suddenly asked Mr. Lee


“Donghae” Mr. Lee was obviously shocked when he saw Donghae.


“Hyung, please stop it. I explained everything to you
earlier, right? I won’t lie to keep my career.”


“Donghae, this is for your own good.”


“Hyung, if you won’t agree to me or to what we have discussed earlier, I won’t be attending the press conference. “ Donghae bravely challenged him.



Okay, I know very well that I keep on saying this thing but he really looked stunning, manly and handsome!


“Fine. I’ll stop it. But you know very well the consequences, right?”


“Of course. I ready for it.” Donghae said.


Mr. Lee then turned his attention to me.


“I’m sorry about earlier, Tiffany. I’m not usually like this. I hope you understand.” He sincerely apologized.


“It’s okay. Let’s just think it never happened.”I assured him it was okay with me, and then I smiled at him.


“Thank you. So, I’ll wait for both of you outside.” He said and then left us inside the room.


“So, what brought you here?” I asked him jokingly.



“I was wondering if you really, really want to see me undress.”


I was caught off guard by his answer. I never actually thought he was still thinking about it!


“Well, I’ve seen you undress before and it was not that good to look at.” I lied. Yes, I definitely lied. If you could remember, I almost died during that time because my heart almost went out from my chest!


“Oh really? I never actually saw your facial reaction that time.” He said as he tries to go near me and trying to pull his shirt up.


My heart once again was pounding really, really hard. It was another moment of mixed emotion and temptation!


“If you continue doing that, I’ll walk away from this press conference!” I warned him


“hahahaha! You looked pretty!”


And then I blushed! I felt like a high school girl who was complemented by her high school crush!


He continued walking towards me, he then took my hand and kissed it. After that, he started staring at me, in a very lovely and overwhelming manner.


“Mi Young, I definitely didn’t want to pressure you, so I didn’t tell you about Hyung and our agreement. I know you’re worried right now but all I’m asking you is to be honest with everyone. Say what you want without restrictions. You deserve to say what you want and they deserve to know what they ought to know.”



“How about you?” I asked him, still worried about him and his feelings.



“Don’t mind me. I’m happy as long as two of the most important people in my life are happy.” He assured me.



“Two?”



“yeah. you and my fans.” He said.



I fell even more for him at that time. If there was a measurement of love, I definitely have it to its highest level right now. But my heart is still nervous because the time for the conference is coming nearer and nearer. I don’t know if I could survive neither the media nor the fans reaction.
I just don’t know and I don’t wanna think about it.