Back again!

My happy Ending

Will they meet again? =) Sorry for any grammar error!
***************************************

Henry sent me off to a hotel. He said we’ll be meeting later for he will introduce someone to me.

Although I’m really problematic that time, I have been thinking that Henry will be introducing his Girlfriend to me. And I’m hoping that it’ll be Sulli.

I slowly walked towards the bed and eventually laid there.
I still couldn’t believe that things happened so fast, that for days I felt really in love and just because of lie, everything turned out so badly.

But then, I just thought that I could never be with a man who can’t believe in me, man who undoubtedly trusts a witch more than he trusts me.

Just thinking about those things, I suddenly fell asleep.
I woke up after a few hours and then realized that I still have to see Henry and a certain unknown person, so I immediately prepared myself to go out.

I went down to the hotel lobby and went inside a taxi.

After a while, we reached the restaurant where we will meet.
I came pretty late cause when I arrived, I saw Henry waiting for me at the restaurant’s lobby.

“you’re late” Henry said.

“yeah. I’m sorry. I woke up pretty late.”

“it’s okay. She’s patient.”

“she? Woah! That just confirmed my feeling that you are introducing me to your girlfriend.” I winked at him.

“well. You’ll find out.” He said then both of us went inside.

When we reached the table, I wasn’t really shocked when I saw Sulli. I was extremely happy to see her, so I hurriedly went near the table. (Despite the fact that it was still painful to walk)

“SULLI! I miss you!” I said.

“I miss you too!” she said, as we hugged each other.

“I called her last night, right after you called me” Henry said.

“thanks Henry!” I said as I let go of the hug.

“How are you?” Sulli asked.

“I’m okay”

“Sure?”

“Not really. I’m trying to be okay” I said honestly.

“Can we eat first? I’m really hungry!” Henry interrupted.

“Yah! How come you’re always hungry?” then I laughed at him.

I was so glad that my friends were there for me. The burden I felt lessens because of them.

Henry then called the waiter and placed the order while I told Sulli every single detail of what had happened to me.

“yah! What’s the name of that girl? Where does she live?! I’m going after her!” Sulli suddenly said and stood up.

“Just relax okay?” Henry said.

Then Sulli sat back.

“can you tell me what’s going on between the two of you?” I asked them

“nothing.” Henry said.

“Yah! Don’t lie to me!”

“okay, I’d be honest with you! We’re getting married!” Sulli suddenly said.

“What?! That fast? Have you actually dated?!”

“Yeah. For two days!” Sulli said and both of them laughed.

“what’s funny?” I asked.

“Well, actually. We were arranged to marry. So, sooner or later, we are going to get married” Henry explained.

“I just knew it long before! I’m so happy for the both of you!” I said and smiled at them.

“thanks!” Sulli said.

“Anyways, did you know that the media is going after Donghae? A fan actually had a video clip on how he kidnapped you” Henry opened up.

“Really? Is that bad or good?” I asked.

“well, of course it’s bad for his image.” Henry answered.

“It’s his fault anyways.” I said.

“you’re right!” Sulli said.

After a while, we finished our dinner and decided to go somewhere else.

I sat at the back part of Henry’s car and asked him to turn the TV on. (he had this small tv on his car)
I was just on time for the evening news. The broad caster has been talking about a lot of things then suddenly, I heard a certain words that caught my attention.

“Earlier this afternoon, a representative from Hwang Group of companies released a statement about the actor Lee Donghae kidnapping the company’s heiress Stephanie Hwang. Here’s the statement”

The TV screen suddenly flashed an interview, I saw Attorney Choi and listened carefully to his statement.

“It has been 24 hours since Mr. Lee kidnapped Ms. Hwang. And Chairman Hwang decided to do something against Mr. Lee’s action. My client decided to give Mr. Lee 24 hours to return Ms. Hwang to us or else, my client will hire private army to hunt him down and leave no mercy to him.”

It was such a scary statement from them.

“You didn’t tell me that it has become this big!” I told Henry and Sulli.

“We didn’t know!” Sulli said.

“All I knew was that the media was after him. I didn’t know that your dad is going to make it this big!” Henry said while driving.

“Can you send me home?” I asked him.

“Of course!” he said and drove off to where my house is located.

There were a lot of media people outside, there were also a lot of police and people that were holding guns.

Because Henry is a family friend, it was no sweat and challenge for us to enter the house.

I immediately went out of the car and everyone stared at me, especially those people who knew me.

Butler Pyo ran towards me.

“ma’am, I did everything that I could. I’m sorry!” he said.

“It’s okay! Where’s my dad?” I asked.

He’s in the living room.

I immediately went there and found him sitting on the couch.

“Dad!” I said.

He stared at me, he then stood up and hugged me.

“Tiffany!” he said in an almost cracked voice.

“Dad! I’m sorry!” I said. Then we let go of the hug.

“No, no..It’s not your fault. It’s that Donghae’s fault! Where is that demon?!” He asked.

“I’m not with him. I left him and went away from him. So Dad, can you promise me that you won’t do anything to him.”

“No! I have decided that I would file a criminal case against him!”

“Dad! I’m already back, you can leave him alone now! And besides, It was my choice to go with him”

“I just said No! He still owes us an apology!”

“Dad, it’s okay! Can I just say sorry for him?”

“No, I want to hear it from him. If you could bring him here and let him apologize to me, then I would not file a case against him!” he said.

Did he just say BRING HIM HERE? ME? How can I do that?

 

******************************************************

I guess they'll meet again! woohoo! hope you like it!