The marathon

My happy Ending

Donghae and I went out of the building walking hand in hand. It wasn’t the first time that we’ve been like this but it felt really great, a lot better than before.

I was actually excited for that was out first date as an engage couple. Honestly, I didn’t know where we were going but I had decided to go wherever he wants me to be.

When we reached the streets, I became really curious on where we are going, so I asked him,

“Where are we going?”

“I don’t know. Where do you want to go?” he asked back

“I don’t know too”

“hmm, then let’s just walk around and enjoy the street lights” he suggested.

“okay.” I agreed then we continued walking.

It also wasn’t the first time that we walked in the streets because we’ve done it before, during our first ever date.

Maybe the only difference from before and now is that, Now, I already know that the person who’s walking with me also had feelings for me.

Anyways, we continuously walked non-stop and it seemed like we’ve gone really far away from the building we’re from, and unnoticeably, we reached a place where there were a lot of people.

Most of them were girls in their teenage years and some of them are even in their 20’s. Almost all of them were holding candles and some were holding placards that sates “Protect Fishy Oppa” and “We believe in Fishy Oppa”

I got really curious and wondered what was going on. I was determined to ask around, but before I could even poke a person, Donghae suddenly whispered to me.

“Mi Young, let’s leave silently”

“Wait. Let me ask first what’s going on here” I told him

“Let’s just..” just before he could finish his sentence a girl suddenly yelled,

“Look! It’s Donghae Oppa!” and everyone else in the area looked at us. I could hear them murmur things, some where even happy and shouting (out of happiness)

“Mi Young, when I say run, you run. Okay?” he whispered to me again.

“Why?!” I asked him

“I’ll explain later”

“How can I run? I’m wearing heels!”

“remove it. Hurry” he said and I followed him. I immediately removed my shoes. Everyone seemed to come near to us and we also try to move away from them.

Donghae never even attempted to let go of my hand, and he was holding it as tight as he could. When the people from the back started running towards us, Donghae started signaling me.

“1,2,3 RUN!” he said and we started running. It felt like we were being chased by Zombies, and that we were running for our lives,

We ran towards a small park where there were a lot of trees and grass, and then we hid in the plants. Because of its size, we successfully hid from the ranging people who were coming for us.

I heard those people calling out Donghae’s name, and even screaming really loud. Donghae signaled me to keep quiet so I silently hid under the bushes,

“Donghae?” a pretty girl who looked like a foreigner suddenly said.

“Donghae! It’s you!” She said in english, and right then and there, I wondered who she was.

“Shhh!” Donghae told the girl, and he even pulled her to hide with us.

Honestly, I became a lot more curious of that girl’s identity! Maybe she’s one of his exes.

When the place finally became quiet, Donghae stood up, and we also followed him.

“Donghae, what’s wrong?” The foreigner asked.

“The fans were coming after us.” He replied, this time, also in english.

“really? Then I think you should upstairs first” she suggested. She didn’t even wait for us to agree, instead, she started walking towards a building.

Out of curiosity and suspicion, I poked Donghae,

“Who is she?” I asked

“She’s my friend’s girlfriend” he answered

And we started following the girl to the building and then we went inside the elevator. I didn’t ask him for more details about the girl cause he might think I’m jealous of her and it’ll just create misunderstanding.

“Where’s Kibum?” Donghae asked her in english. I didn’t actually know that he speaks in English really well.

“He’s not home yet. “ she answered, she then looked at me and smiled.

“Mi Young right? I’m Anna. Nice to meet you” She said as she offered her hand to me.

“Nice meeting you too Anna, but I’d prefer you’d call me Tiffany” I said as I receive her hand and we shook hands.

“Ah, sorry. Kibum and Donghae never mentioned you changed your name” she said.

“Donghae couldn’t accept it” I joked.

“Mi Young is better” he suddenly interrupted.

“Ah, we’re here” she said as she went out of the elevator first and we followed her.

 

 

I was extremely amazed by what I saw, it was a small house located in a rooftop. And there, I saw the beautiful city lights. Now I wished I could live in a place like that.