bad luck

My happy Ending

 

I was silently laughing as I continued eating my breakfast.

I was really excited for the shooting later on.

“yah! What are you silently laughing about?” Sulli asked me.

I was immediately stopped smiling and said,

“nothing”

“you know you can tell me anything” she said.

“There’s nothing to tell you” I lied.

“hah! Even though we haven’t met for years, I still know YOU very well” she bragged.

Aish, she really knows me! Haha!

So I told her everything, NO MORE NO LESS.

She was about to shout when I told her about the kiss, but fortunately, I was able to cover !

“really?!” she looked at me with excitement
I nodded happily!

“Oh My..Tiffany!!!!it’s confirmed!! Let’s just wait for him to tell you personally!” she said

“yeah! I will really be waiting!!!” I said excitedly.

I wasn’t in doubt anymore, I was absolutely convinced that he likes me too, but I want to hear it from his own mouth.

And I will patiently wait till then.

After Breakfast, Sulli decided to leave and told me that she’ll be visiting US in the filming site.

I looked at my planner and read what time the filming starts, it says 10 am, I then checked the time and it was still 8 am. I still had 2 hours to prepare.

I immediately went to my closet to choose a dress. I honestly had a hard time picking one, I wanted to look really pretty for him.

Time passed by and it was already 9:45 am, I went down to the house’s mini-lobby and waited for the car and when it arrived, I immediately entered and drove away.

I arrived at exactly 10:05am. I was a bit late, but I wasn’t that important in the area so it was okay.

I went out of the car and saw Donghae preparing for the shoot, he was handsome, as usual, and very masculine with that attire he had.

When he saw me, he didn’t hesitate to blink and smiled at me.

I blushed, literally, he looked cute, butterflies where flying inside my stomach!

Everyone who saw him blink, his manager, make up artist, P.A and all of them beside him looked at me.

I got really shy, so I acted as if I didn’t see anything.
I immediately pretended to be busy by talking with the people who are from my company.

The shooting eventually begun as soon as I arrived and I got really bored. I was like a by stander who had nothing to do during the entire process, I couldn’t even talk to Donghae!

Suddenly, my phone rang; I read the name of the caller and realized it was Henry, so I answered the call.

“Hey!” I said.

“Tiffany, where are you?”

“I’m in the filming site,in Dobong-gu. Why?”

“I’m bored. Can I go there?”

“Please Do come here!!!i’m also bored to death”

“I knew it! Haha! Okay, I’ll be there soon”

He said and dropped the call.

I sat on a chair and patiently waited for him.

After a few minutes, a person suddenly covered my eyes with his hands. My heart started to beat so fast! Maybe it’s Donghae! I started to feel nervous!!

“yah! Stop playing around!” I yelled at him.

I was confident that he would respond, but he didn’t!

“YAH!!” I yelled loudly.

Then he let go of his hands.

I looked at him and I was REALLY, REALLY disappointed when I found out that it was actually Henry!

“tiffany!” he smiled brightly at me.

“hey, Henry” I said coldly

“what’s wrong?” he asked.

“nothing!”

“hmmm. You thought I was…”

“shut up! I never once thought of him!”

“yah! I haven’t even said a name yet and you already know who I mean??!! That’s suspicious!”

I blushed; it was definitely a wrong move to assume!
“whatever!” I just responded

“so, where is he?” he asked as he sat beside me.

“I don’t know” I acted as if I didn’t care.

He looked around the area and finally, he saw him.

“yah! Look at the way he stares at me! I feel like I’m going to be killed soon!” he said.

I got really curious and took a look at Donghae.

And I found out that Henry was right! The way he stared at was really fearful.

“don’t mind him” I told Henry.

“Anyways, I read in the papers that you two are dating”

“what?!” I asked

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know about it?”

“Henry, it was stated there that HE was dating a CEO of an advertising company, am I the only CEO of an advertising company in this country?!” I defended myself, but deep inside, I knew it was me!

“I had this feeling it was you” He said.

Ha.hahahaha! I just laughed at him. But my heart had an unknown feeling.

I decided to change the topic.

“So, have you met your fiancé already?” I asked.

“Nope”

Suddenly, a car came to the site and Sulli came out and went near us.

Henry seemed to be mesmerized by Sulli. I can see it in his eyes.

“yah! Close your mouth okay?” I joked at him.

“Hmm? Ah. Sorry” he responded.

“hey Sulli! I said and hugged her. Henry on the other hand immediately stood up beside me.

“ah! Sulli, I would like you to meet Henry, Henry, this is Sulli.” I introduced them to each other.

“Nice to meet You Henry” Sulli said.

“yeah, nice to meet you too” Henry responded

I was really overwhelmed just by seeing those two! I wanted them to be together, so I’ll be praying really hard that Henry’s fiancé will be Sulli!

Anyways, Henry offered his seat to Sulli and then we sat down. (Henry was standing)

We were talking and talking until suddenly, Henry said that he had to go.

“Isn’t it too early?” I asked.

“I still have an appointment” he answered

“ah! Me too! I have an appointment a few minutes from now” Sulli said.

“so you’re both gonna leave me here? Tsk! Alright!” I said.
Then both of them went away.

Once again, I got bored and Donghae didn’t even gave me any glance at all!

Suddenly, rain fell from the sky! Everyone evacuated to the nearest building.

Then the director said, The filming will assume the next day. I thank God for that very good news, I wouldn’t be bored anymore.

So I went away first, I drove my car and left that place.
While I was driving, my car suddenly stopped.

It was raining really hard, but I still went out of the car and checked what happened. I found out that it was overheated.

I tried to ask help by calling the attention of bypassing cars, but they ignored me. (only few cars passes by)

I was really doomed! A day full of bad luck!

 

I was totally helpless that time. I tried to call Butler Pyo, but my phone was battery drained!

AHHHHH! What am I gonna do now?!