AISH!

My happy Ending

 

As the lights went on, he started to move a bit away from me.

My anger aroused as I realized it was him.

“You bastard!” I said as I went near him, getting ready to punch him,

(Henry taught me how to protect myself from bastards, and because DONGHAE is a bastard, I’m so ready to give him my special punch.)

As I was about to run towards him, I accidentally stepped on the flashlight he used to scare me.

I startled as I was about to fall, he tried to save me, but it was no use, we both fell to the floor.

And what made that scene awkward is that, when we landed on the floor, I was literally on top of him.

He smirked at me and said,

“I knew it! You are really into me”

As soon as he finished talking, I immediately stood up and protected myself.

“It was an ACCIDENT”

“there is no such thing as accident” he smiled sheepishly at me.

“whatever! Yah!what are you still doing here?! Why don’t you just go home!” I said

“I can’t go home yet.” He said.

“huh? Why?!” I asked,

“why are you concerned?”

“hah! As if I care! I just want to get rid of you” I answered

“It was actually your fault why I can’t go home” he said.

“what does that have to do with me?”

“well, Miss Hwang, I can’t go home because a lot of reporters are flocking into my house because of you” he informed me,

“yah! What did I do to cause that to you?!” I asked in confusion

“I want to remind you that earlier, you asked a celebrity on a date. Of course, a celebrity and a CEO on date, that would definitely be a big hit on the news paper tomorrow” he told me.

Okay. That explains everything, it was absolutely my fault.

“so, can I stay here for tonight?” he asked me.

And because I felt really guilty, I nodded.

He then made himself comfortable and sat down on the couch.

“So, what movies do you have here?” he asked.

WOW! He really feels at home!

“well, you might not understand them, cause most of them are English” I sarcastically said.

Honestly, most of the movies I had are his movies. I brought all his movies in DVD. I actually didn’t have any English movies.

“ really? Let me check” he said and stood up from the couch.

I immediately tried to block him. He should never find out.
But I was too late to stop him, he reached the DVD rack and took a look at the DVDS available.

I saw him smiling. SHUX! Another awkward moment is coming up.

“yah, you actually had all my movies?” he said, his voice was cracking because he was laughing.

“Those were already here before I even came” I lied.

Actually, I bought those DVDS thru internet and brought them here.

“now I’m becoming more and more suspicious of you” he smirked at me again.

I just love the way he does it, my heart is starting to be electrified. He’s becoming suspicious? Gosh! I’m supposed to be the one becoming suspicious of him with all those actions he does to me. Urgh!

“hah! Dream on,” I responded.

“I’m definitely going to confirm it” he said and paused.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but there’s nothing..” before I could even finish my sentence, he continued talking.

“ahh! Let’s watch this one, Attack on the pin-up boys, this is hilarious!” he said as he the DVD player and inserted the disc.

He then went to me and grabbed me towards the couch to sit.

I actually did not protest and sat in the couch.

As the movie started, he also started to be noisy.

“yah, look, there I was! Waah, I looked really cool, right?” he bragged at me

“hah! Whatever, Kibum still looked handsome” I told him.

“what?! You like that guy?!” he asked.

“yeah! he’s much better than you are”

“Don’t You know that I’m SM entertainment’s no.1 most handsome guy? Kibum is just on the 2nd spot”

“whatever! I still like him”

“hah! That guy, he…” he paused, I can see through him that he is trying to think of some negative facts about Kibum. Hahaha!

“that guy, he doesn’t talk that much, you’ll just get bored when you’re with him!” he continued.

“Isn’t that great? That would mean, I would be the one who keeps on talking, then I could share anything to him.”

“why, can’t you share it with me?” he asked, this time he looked really serious.

I felt uncomfortable as I looked at his face. He looked like a cute puppy.

My hand suddenly moved on its own and it started to pinch his cute cheeks.

“ahhhh!” he softly yelled.

He really is cute!!!

I stopped pinching him and started to laugh.

“what did you do that for?” he asked.

“ Nothing, I just feel like it.”

He then went near my left cheek and kissed me there.

“yah! What did you that for?!” I yelled at him.

“nothing, I just feel like it.” He said.

I blushed by what he did, and blushed more with his answer.
He then acted as if nothing happened and continued bragging about his movie.

Just being like this with him, I felt really happy.

Will he still be the same when morning comes? I was really afraid that when morning comes, it will all be different, that when I wake up, I wouldn’t find him there anymore.
But Suddenly, I felt sleepy and eventually, my eyes started to close on its own and I slept.

**************************************************

haha!i honestly love Kibum so i added him here! LOL!