after he kidnapped me

My happy Ending

Hey! Did you like the past chapters? It’s almost coming to an end. I hope you’ll stick to it until the very last words of the story! Thanks so much!
********************************************

“yah! Can you just put me down?! People are looking at us!” I told Donghae.

“I don’t care” he said and continued walking.

He carried me from the airport lobby to the parking lot.

When we reached the place where his car was parked, he then put me down.

I tried to escape but he blocked my way, then I suddenly saw Butler Pyo at the back of Donghae’s car.

“what are you doing here?” I asked Butler Pyo.

“I’m here to compensate for my mistake”

“huh?”

“well, it was my fault that you were asked by your father to go back to New York, so I guess I have to compensate on that, so I called Mr. Lee to help me out.”

“you called him?!” I asked.

“yes, because I know he is your happiness, and I don’t want to live in regret for taking you away from him”

“But you know very well the consequence of this right?”

“of course. Don’t worry, for me, you were like a daughter that I never had. I watched you grow into a young lady and I’m willing to protect you just like my own child.” He then paused.

“so you go and fulfill your own happiness. Okay? I’ll try my best to help you out”

I was very touched with Butler Pyo’s words and action.
So I went near him and hugged him tightly.

“thanks! Thank you very much” I said.

“You have to go now” he said and placed my luggage on Donghae’s car and then I went inside his car. This time, it was not forced; it was my own will that led me inside his car.

Donghae started his engine and then I waved Butler Pyo goodbye. I know very well that this thing is very risky, but I didn’t care anymore. It’s about time that I pursue my own happiness.

Donghae and I were both silent inside his car. I guess what drove him to kidnap me was adrenaline rush, because after that, he didn’t say a word. Maybe he just panicked because I was going to leave him again. (well, it was my prediction)

“where are we going?” I asked him.

“It’s still undecided”

“what? So you’re just driving without knowing where to go?! And you even had the nerve to kidnap me?!”

“I wasn’t exactly thinking during that time.”

“really? Then why did you even do it without thinking?”

“Now I regret why I did it!” he responded

“what?!” I was surprised with his answer.

“are you even serious when you confessed to me?” I continued.

He didn’t answer. And because of that, my blood pressure has risen and I was almost angry.

“YAH!!” I yelled at him.

“can you just stay quiet for a while? I’m thinking now” he said.

I can’t believe I just risked everything that I have for this kind of joke! He didn’t even confirmed that his confession was true, nor did he have plans for both of us. Oh my gosh! This is so getting out of hand.

Then again, I just stayed in his side and kept quiet for the rest of the travel time. I suddenly felt really hungry, though I was really angry at him, I still have to tell him.

“can we eat for a while?” I asked him.

“okay.” He then looked for a store and when he found it, he stopped the car then we both went out.

We ate inside the store quietly. I didn’t want to start any conversation for I was angry, at him for not thinking.

“I’m sorry” those words suddenly came out from his mouth.

I looked at him and stared at him for a while, waiting for him to continue talking.

“I’m sorry for doing this. I didn’t even consider your feelings, If you were willing to be with me or not. I was really selfish” he continued.

I laughed with his words; it suddenly took my anger away.

“Crazy! It wouldn’t be called KIDNAP if you need to consider my feelings” then I laughed.

And eventually, he laughed with me. After a few seconds, he suddenly turned serious again.

“Now, I officially terminate the term Kidnap, I would like to call it, “a journey towards our future” “ he said.

“yah, are you trying to write a book? It sounds like a book title!” I laughed at him.

“Mi Young, I’m trying to be serious here. Alright?”

“okay, okay. But honestly, why do you have to make a term for it?” I asked.

“People might think I’m a criminal for kidnapping you, when in reality, you liked the idea of running away” he explained.

I stared at him, trying to protest by his last words, but he smiled really cutely at me, so i couldn't continue protesting, so eventually, i agreed to the fact that i liked the idea of running away.

“then let’s call it, ‘escapade’ “ I suggested.

“that’s better! I like that, just like the way I like you” he said.

Oh my, he just made me blush! Tsk tsk!

“haha! It’s so cheesy!” I responded.

He just smiled at my response.

“Let’s go?” he asked me.

“where? You know where we’re going now?”

“yeah! Let’s go to Donghae (literally means East Sea, a place in korea)” he answered

“Donghae? Are you really that loyal to your name? why there?”

“well, I just want you to take a look at the place where I was born”

“really? You were born there?” I asked.

“You didn’t read my artist profile?”

“nope! I didn’t have time.” I answered.

“well. I guess there are a lot of things you still need to know about me. So, let’s go?”

“okay” I said then we went inside his car.

While I was locking the seat belt, I suddenly realized that if we were going to his hometown, most probably, I’m going to meet his parents?!

“Donghae, where does your parents live?” I asked.

“in Donghae” he answered.

It just gave me Goosebumps! So I was actually right! I’m going to meet his parents!!! Am I prepared for this?!

 

-------------------------------------------------------

pleASE inspire me to write more by leaving comments! thanks!!