i'm back

My happy Ending

Sorry to all of you who waited and waited for this update! I got really busy trying enjoying my school festival days(although it was kinda boring) and was also busy thinking on what’s gonna happen to Donghae and tiffany next! LOL! Anyways, the wait is over and here’s the next chapter.
******************************************

I was so alone and lonely in there, I kept on thinking and regretting on why I choose to be with Donghae!

I knew it from the very beginning that he will just give me heartaches, and I did not listen to my own brains but instead, I allowed my heart to control over me!

“I promise I won’t listen to my heart again!” I shouted angrily at the sea. (as if I was angry at it)

Then I looked around the place and suddenly, I saw a light. I was desperate for help so I immediately waved at the person holding the light.

The person came nearer and nearer until I saw her face clearly.

“Mi Young!” he shouted and ran towards me.

The hell with destiny! Of all the people that could ever see me, it was Donghae!

I didn’t react at all. I was absolutely angry at him and at the “evil witch”.

“are you alright?” he asked.

Of course, I did not answer at all.

“let’s go back” he said as he try to hold my hand to help me stand.

I immediately took his hand away from me and tried to stand up at my own.

“ouch!” I said, still on the sand and unable to stand.

“are you okay?” he asked

“Yes.” I lied.

“you don’t look like one”

“as if you care!” I whispered to myself.

“Can I just carry you?” he said

“NO!”

“come on, you’re hurt. I’ll carry you on my back” he said and turned around.

Then I, left with no choice, went near his back and made him carry me.

He then started walking. I stayed quiet while being carried by him.

My mind was running off thinking how tantalizing he was! His smell, his body and everything, but then, I just promised myself something right?

So I tied to focus myself on the anger I felt!

“What happened to you and Krystal? He asked.

“You won’t believe me anyway”

“I want hear your side”

“Never mind, as I said earlier, you just won’t believe me”

“it’s not that I won’t believe you. I just don’t know how not to believe to Krystal.” He said.

“see? You never heard my side yet and you still know who to believe!”

“I just said that’s not what I meant!”

“NO! that is what you meant!” I yelled back and finally saw their house.

We didn’t talk after that moment. His words just gave me a motivation to go home.

Being together is just too impossible for us. I just realized how incompatible we are.

As soon as we arrive home, I immediately told him to put me down. But he didn’t listen to me; instead, he carried me until we reached his room.

I could see how worried his mom was. When we arrived, she immediately looked at me with her face looking so concerned, and asked what happened,

So as Amber, she immediately went near me and walked with us towards the room.

Krystal on the other hand, pretended to be concern. That witch was such a good actress; she didn’t even realize that everything was her fault!

When we arrived in the room, Donghae asked everyone to go out, whatever the reason was, I was thankful he did it. I don’t know what to say to his mom and sister and I ABSOLUTELY have nothing to say to Krystal. Then we went out with them.

After a few moments, he came back with a medicine kit. He opened it and cleaned my small wound.

At first I wanted to stop him from doing it, but then, I knew him very well, thus, I know that it’s too impossible to do it.

So he cleaned my wound and placed a bandage on my foot. All those time, both of never said a word to each other.
After he finished, he carried his medicine kit and walked towards the door,

“You should rest now. Goodnight” he said before he finally went out of the room.

I sighed after he went out. Everything is just so out of order and I absolutely wanna go home.

I suddenly thought of calling Henry. I immediately opened my bag (which is placed in the bed) and looked for my planner and looked at it. ( I remembered that I wrote Henry’s phone number in Korea there)

When I finally found the page where I wrote his number, I slowly stood up and went near the table where the phone was located and dialed the number.

“hello? Who’s this?” he answered.

“Henry! It’s me, Tiffany!” I said.

“Tiffany? TIFFANY!! Where are you? Your DAD is madly looking for you!”

“Really? I’m in Donghae! And don’t tell my dad!”

“what? Why are you there?!”

“it’s a long story.”

“Then make it short”

So I started talking to him about what happened, And when we reached the part where Krystal came in, he just said,

“And you allowed her to lie?!”

“Well, it’s pointless to explain to Donghae everything when in the end, he’ll just listen to her.” I responded.

“That Bastard! I just can’t believe how stupid you are for falling for him!”

“I know I’m stupid. I want to correct everything, that’s why I have a favor to ask you.” I said

“what is it?”

“Take me away from here!”

 

 

 

“okay. I’m willing to do that. Just wait for me.”