i got sick

My happy Ending

 

I really pitied myself as I try to ask help from every single car that passes by.

It was such a hard time. I didn’t even tried to give up until a silver sports car passed
by.(http://www.sportscarrentlasvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/porsche-911-gt2-silver.jpg)

I did everything so that the driver would see me, but unfortunately, I didn’t stop. It continued to move away.

It broke my patience and faded away my hope. I gave up, I was half sobbing until I heard a car engine going near me.

I saw the silver sports car moving backwards and it stopped in front of me. Then the driver opened the side window.

I went near the car, (for I was planning to beg the driver to help me.)

“hey, I..” I paused as I saw the driver’s face clearly,
It seemed like every time there’s an emergency, Donghae has always been there to help me.

“I really need help, my car won’t start” I told him, almost begging him. I threw away my pride and all just to be able to solve my agony.

“Can’t you’re boyfriend help you?” he asked coldly.

I was clueless at that time, why would he ask something like that in this time of catastrophe?

“what? Is this the right time to ask that?! I don’t have any boyfriend! If I had one, I wouldn’t ask for your help at all” I paused.

“hah! Never mind, I was stupid enough to think you’ll help me” I continued and walked away from his car.

I then heard him going out of his car and suddenly appeared in front of me.

“I’m sorry! I really would like to help you” he said

“Never mind” I said

“c’mon, it’s not the right time to say No”. You’ll gonna get sick. You’re so wet all over.”

Actually, he was so right! I’m feeling really cold. So, I was left with no choice but to continually bury my pride.

He led me to the passenger’s side of the car and opened the door for me. (He got really wet also!)

He then entered in the driver’s seat.

He took a blanket from the backside of the car and gave it to me.

“here, just to keep you warm” he said.

I accepted it with all gratitude and wrapped it around my body. He also helped me in placing the blanket properly.

“Why didn’t you call to your house?” he asked.

“My phone got battery drained”

“DO you remember your house’s phone number?”

“no.”

“ah, let’s just call the car services.” He suggested.

He then took his phone and called the car services. He instructed them what to do and where the car was. After that, he dropped the call.

“we’ll just have to wait for them” he informed me.

I nodded at him.

I cuddled at that seat. I felt really cold. And eventually, I fell asleep.

**FAST FORWARD**

I woke up suddenly, still feeling cold. I didn’t want to open my eyes for it felt so uncomfortable.

I suddenly heard Donghae saying something.

“Mi Young, drink your medicine” he said.

I was so out of my mind that for I wasn’t really feeling well, but I followed what he said and drank my medicine.
I fell asleep again.

And I woke up again, but this time, I felt a lot better. I opened my eyes, and it felt like the place really looked so unfamiliar.

I looked around once again and stood up from bed, I then realized that Donghae was at the side of the bed sleeping (in a sitting position)

I was wondering what happened to me.

He suddenly woke up.

“are you okay now?” he asked as he place his hand on my forehead.

“yeah, I’m feeling better, where am i?”

“you’re in my house” he answered

“what?! What time is it now?!” I panicked!

How many hours have I been like this?

“it’s already 10 pm” he answered.

“10?” I asked.

“it’s been a few hours already?! I have to go home now.” I said.

“just eat your porridge first, then I’ll take you home”

I agreed to him and stood up from the bed.

I was really shocked as I realized that the clothes I was wearing was actually his clothes!

“Yah!! Did you, change..” I couldn’t continue my sentence. I was so nervous to know the answer.

“ I didn’t do it. The lady house keeper changed your clothes” he said.

So I believed him! I was so thankful he didn’t do it!
We then went to the dining area.

His house was a pretty condominium. It was very luxurious just by looking by the furniture.

“where exactly are we?” I asked

“In Hwaseong”

“we’re that far?!”

“yeah. I’m sorry I brought you here. I just didn’t know what to do.” He apologized.

“no, it’s okay. It was my fault I got sick”

“Don’t worry about that okay, just eat.” He said as he offer me my seat.

He then took a seat in front of me and the plasma TV, just in front of us.

“your clothes are dry already, the housekeeper took care of it. I think it’s in the bathroom”

I just nodded at him.

Then suddenly, there was a news flash on the TV

“Those who want to travel from Hwaseong to Seoul, please be informed that the road is temporarily closed for tonight due to slippery road that might cause accident”

That news ruined my appetite!

 

Does that mean I have to stay here for the rest of the night?!!!