Sorry.

My happy Ending

Thanks for the encouragement! And sorry, I almost forgot about Sulli and Henry..hihihi! =)
********************************************
I was really curious on the whereabouts of Donghae. Bu then I remembered Sulli. I wanted to call her to tell her the good news, so I took my bag and looked for my phone, but then I remembered that I left in the house.

“now I really have to look for Donghae” I told myself then I immediately went out of the room.

Fortunately, I still remembered where we passed by earlier.
After a few moments, I arrived in the main hall of the house, where the door was located. As I was about to open the door, a person suddenly opened it form the other side.
As the door was opened, I looked at the person really well. It was a boy, with a nice hair and fashionable outfit.

“who are you?” he asked.

“I’m Tiffany.” I said.

“tiffany? Tiffany who?”

“Hwang, Tiffany Hwang.”

“Hwang Mi Young? You’re oppa’s fiancé?"

“oppa?” I asked myself. Is this person a girl?!

I was afraid to ask her (or him) so I just nodded (everyone thinks I’m his fiancé so I nodded).

(she called Donghae oppa so I assumed that she is a girl.)

“okay.” she said then entered the house.

“wait!” I called her.

“do you know where Donghae’s place is?” I asked.

“yeah. Wait.” She paused and looked around, then suddenly called a maid.

“ Yah! Kyung-min! take her to oppa!” she called a maid.

“thanks” I told her.

She just smiled and continued walking.

The maid led me to the seashore. (Their house was located near the sea)

We walked towards a small house that is just in front of the sea and a bit far from their house.

But before we approach the house, the maid suddenly stopped.

“He’s there, ma’am.” She said.

“okay,. Thanks!” I said.

The maid then went away. I walked towards the small house.

“donghae?” I called him before I opened the door.

“Donghae?” I called again, still, no one answered. I opened the door and went in.

It was really dark inside, and then all of a sudden, the door closed (by itself).

I got really scared, so I decided to go out.

When I was about to open the door,

“BAH!” (someone suddenly surprised me)

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shouted as hard as I can, then hurriedly opened the door.

When I was about to go out, someone grabbed my hand.

“ahhh!” I shouted even more. I was really thinking that a ghost was holding my hand.

“yah! It’s me!” he suddenly talked.

“I don’t know you! I don’t live here! Please let me go!” I begged him.

“It’s Donghae!” he said.

“donghae?” I said.

“yeah, it’s me.”

I suddenly calmed down upon hearing his name. But then I realized that he just gave me a major heart damage!

“Yah! How dare you scare me like that!” I said and hit him non-stop.

He stopped me by blocking my arms using his body and then he locked his hands at my back, (in short, he hugged me)

“I’m sorry. I won’t do that again. I promise” he whispered to my ears.

Upon hearing those words, I know he would keep his promise, so I just stood there calmly.

He suddenly let go of the hug then the light.

I was really mesmerized as I saw a lot of surfing board. I didn’t know that he actually surfs.

“It’s a bit messy here. Sorry for that.” He said.

“You surf?” I asked

“Yeah. When I have time and when I’m here”

“oh.. I didn’t know that”

“only my family and the people in our house know about this”

“ahh, speaking of family, I saw a guy earlier, and he said you are his oppa?”

“that’s my sister, Amber. Everyone just gets confused what her gender is”

“so, she’s a girl?”

“yeah”

“why is she like that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because I’m her only playmate before..” he answered.

“ahhh..” was all I could say, then I started to look around.
I suddenly saw a picture, I went near it and looked at the persons in there.

It was Donghae with a girl.

“who is she?” I asked him.

“who?” he said as he went near me.

“ah! That’s Krystal.”

“Krystal?” I asked.

“She’s my childhood friend”

“ahh..When was this taken?” I asked again..

“When we were in high school, I transferred here after you left.”

“ahhh.”

“I guess you’ll meet her later. My mom would definitely invite her here when I’m around”

“she’s close to your mom?”

“yeah. Let’s go?”

“where?”

“back to the house.”

“okay.”

Then both of us left his secret place. I just don’t know why but I felt like something’s going to happen tonight.
When we arrived at the house, a girl suddenly came in front of us and hugged Donghae.

“Haeyi! I missed you so much!” she said.

She looked exactly like the girl I saw in the picture earlier, so I’m pretty sure it’s Krystal.

“Me too! How are you?” donghae said as he let go of the hug

“I’m okay! How about you? I heard your getting more and more popular these days huh?” she said.

“of course! Haha! Ah, anyways, Mi Young,” he said and went near me.

“this is Krystal, Krystal, this is Mi Young, my fiancé”

“fiancé?” she asked (with her face obviously in shock!)

“yep!” Donghae said.

“Nice to meet you Krystal” I said as I offered my hand.

She paused for a moment, and she looked at me very well.

She then smiled and then took my hand for handshake.

“Nice to meet you too” she said.

I felt like she was just forced to smile at me, honestly. But anyways, I didn’t care.

She shook my hand for about 5 seconds then went to Donghae. She then grabbed him away from my side and started a conversation with him.

I just couldn’t believe she did it! I was so pissed with her, I felt like she’s trying to snatch Donghae away from me! Urgh!

 

*****************************************************

i just wanna say SORRY to all the fans of Krystal ahead of time. I was confused when i wrote this chapter. I'm so sorry for this one..