Press Conference Part 2

My happy Ending

 “wait, what?!” I got really confused. She just tried to spin my head around, but thank God I’m not that stupid.

“Let me make this clear, “ I tried to catch everyone’s attention.

“I AM NOT PREGNANT!” I said in a clear yet slightly angry manner.

“I haven’t been inside Donghae’s room” I lied

“Nor have shared a bed with him” Yes, I lied again.

“If you don’t believe me, then screw you!” I angrily said.

Alright, the truth is, I have been inside Donghae’s room and I have shared a bed with him. Yeah, I know I shouldn’t lie, but there’s nothing I could do but this to make them believe me.

Everyone stared at me. It’s very evident in their faces that they were surprised with my temper. Ahh! I know it’s not good to be angry in front of the press but who can blame me? They started it!

Although everyone was really shocked with what I did, Donghae just looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

“what?” I asked him

“Nothing” he said and still smiling.

“Wow. You’re fiancé is surely hot tempered” a reporter said.

“Yeah. Part of her charm.” He answered.

It wasn’t really easy to be complimented, but thank God there’s Donghae.

“How long have you known each other?” another lady reporter asked, continuing the press conference.

“Since middle school” I answered calmly.

“She had a huge crush on me” Donghae added. Everyone laughed (they thought he was joking), and I didn’t react because I know it’s true.

“But” Donghae caught everyone’s attention, including mine.

“Honestly, I started liking her during 5th grade.” He dropped a very explosive bomb just right at that moment.

I never expected it to be like that. So, I begged for more information from him.

“Although we were from different schools, I still was able to meet her. It was during a certain quiz bee where she was a contestant and I was part of the audience. I was really amazed by how intelligent she was because she won the contest just in a flash” he continued.

Honestly, I don’t remember anything about a quiz bee but I was certain I won a lot before. I never expected it to be like that.

“I even stalk her before and sometimes I get into fight with guys who like her too. Then one day I found out that she’ll be attending a certain middle school and coincidently, my Dad wants me to be in that school and it made me really happy. I also asked her friends where she’ll be attending high school and attended the same school as hers.” He explained further more.

Wow.--> it was all I could ever say during that moment. It was absolutely unbelievable.

“But during the time when I already had the courage to tell her how I feel, she just moved away to New York. And it broke my heart.” He ended his answer with those words.

I felt really bad leaving him like that. If I just knew, I would have run away as early as those days.

But I couldn’t anything anymore, so I just stared at him during that moment. He looked at me as well as smiled at me. I felt really apologetic but his smile made me think that everything is okay now.

“How about Ms. Hwang? How and When did you start liking Donghae?” the same reporter asked.

“As I’ve said earlier, it was during middle school. It was during freshmen year when he was playing soccer” I confessed.

“I think he was really cool during those days, but he was snob to me as well.” I continued.

“He was snob?” a reported asked

“Yeah. I don’t why but it was only to me.” I answered honestly.

“I was just shy. That’s all.” Donghae interrupted.

“You were also snob to me during those times.” He added.

“I was… shy also.” I said and laughed.

Everyone laughed with us. I felt more and more relaxed as time goes on.

“So that made you like him? Just because he was cool?” another reported asked

“I think so. I actually find him arrogant, sophisticated and spoiled. I hated guys like him. But he was a bit different. He was arrogant but still good natured. When all those arrogant guys brag their riches and intimidate others, he was busy smiling at people and accommodates them. I know it’s very complicated, but I hope you could understand what I’m trying to say.” I explained.

“And I think I liked him because I found my insecurities in him. He was good in class and very friendly to others compared to me, who was only good in class and only had few friends.” I added.

Then I looked at him and smiled, then I looked back to the audience.

“and because of that, I thought before, maybe we could be a great couple, just like in teen movies.” Then I smiled.

I think everyone was satisfied with my answer. All of them were busy typing in their laptops, Donghae on the other hand just grasped hand.

“So, how long have you been together?” another reported asked,

Honestly, it made me freak out. I know very well that if we answer honestly, the media would react and even the fans would react. I actually don’t know what to do. I hope Donghae knows what the best thing to do is.