continue

My happy Ending

*I just changed the main picture!it’s the first photoshop(ped) picture I ever made! Woohoo! I’m sorry for the very late update though..**
***********************************************************

“what?! I will definitely not, EVER, share a bed with you!!” I yelled at him!

Ha! Nothing, as in Nothing can definitely make me share a bed with him..

“then where will you sleep?” he asked.

“I can sleep anywhere except in your bed!”

“really?”

“yeah!”

“then just sleep inside my room!”

“what?!”

And before I could react more, he carried me, like a sling bag on his shoulders!

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I shouted as hard as I can, I even hit him so many times but it seemed like it has no effect at all!

“yah! Put me DOWN!!!” I yelled

“I’m really sleepy, and I have this feeling that our discussion will never end if I won’t do this” he said.

“I’m definitely going to call the police once you put me down!” I threaten him.

“oh really? I would like to remind you that you are inside my house which definitely means that you might be charged of trespassing.” He said as he put me down.

It was definitely true, so I just stayed silent.

“see? I still won over you” he bragged.

“this is just for now!” I said and tried to go out of the room.

He stopped me by blocking the doorway.

“don’t worry, we won’t share the bed. I just don’t want you to sleep outside.” Then he paused.

“You can sleep on the bed. I’ll just sleep in the floor” he continued.

“no, it’s your house. I can sleep in the couch” I said.

“NO! this is my house so you follow what I say”

“fine!” I said and immediately went to his bed, (where I slept earlier)

Him, on the other hand, went to his closet room and went back carrying a pillow and a blanket.

It was very awkward to sleep on HIS bed and seeing him sleeping on the floor.

I suddenly felt insomniac, (I can’t sleep).

“Donghae? You still awake?” I asked him.

“donghae?” I asked again.

“he slept that fast?!” I told myself.

“No, I was just praying” he suddenly answered.

I got shocked, it felt like he was a ghost that suddenly answered my question!

“yah! Don’t surprise me like that! You sound like a ghost!” I said.

“why? Are you afraid of ghosts?” he asked

“well, kinda”

“ahhh. I remembered last night when I suddenly woke up the middle of the night and I saw a white lady lying beside me, in that bed.”

And out of fear, I suddenly stood up and went to where he was sleeping and hid myself on his blanket (which literally means we are sharing the same blanket!)

He laughed really loud, and said.

“yah, I was just kidding”

THAT DAMN GUY!!!!! He always make me feel like this, feeling scared out of nothing! Urrgh!

I looked at him sharply and attempted to stand up.
But as I stand up, he grabbed me and eventually hugged me tight.

It gave me Goosebumps! My heart pumped so fast, I was almost sweating because of unknown reason.

But beside those feeling, I felt happy. It was the very same feeling I had when he first kissed me.


But then again, I protested. I’m still a lady with morals and dignity, and I can only show that by protesting! (hahaha)

But as I protested, he just hugged me tighter.

“Can you give me five minutes to do this?” he asked
And eventually, I allowed him to hug me.

After a few seconds, I came back to my senses.

“five minutes is over” I said and stood up.
He didn’t try to stop me, so I peacefully reached the bed and tried to close my eyes.

“Good Night Mi Young” he said.

“yeah, good night too” I responded. Then silence ruled over the room and eventually, I fell asleep.

Morning came, and as I open my eyes, I saw him sitting on the bed.

“good morning!” he said brightly

“ohh. Good morning” I responded.

“come on, let’s eat breakfast” he said and grabbed my hand to stand up.

I got really conscious because I remembered I didn’t have toothbrush nor washed my face yet.

And as I stood up from bed, I suddenly stopped him from grabbing me and I covered my mouth to talk.

“wait! Can I brush my teeth first?”

“Why? Your breath smells fantastic” he complemented me.
SUCH A LIAR!

“then can I wash my face first?” I asked.

“You looked really pretty that way!” He is becoming a sinner by lying that great!

Anyways, I just couldn’t do anything because he doesn’t want me to do anything but to eat breakfast. So I followed him.

I wasn’t really surprise when we reached the table and saw the food he cooked.

He led me to a chair and prepared food for me, and then he sat in front of me and stared at me while I eat.

“Do you really have to watch me while I eat?” I asked.

“Ow, sorry” he said and still glanced at me.

“yah! You’re still looking at me” I informed him.

“I know. Ah! I just remembered, starting this minute, you are now my slave” he said.

“ahh. Okay” I responded coldly.

“And always remember the consequence if you try to run away from me.”

“I know, I know. You don’t have to remind me.”

“that’s good!” he said.

After that awkward eating moment, I did my first job (as a slave) which is to wash the dishes!

I never washed dishes before, so I accidentally, broke a plate. Just one plate.

As he heard the sound (of a broken plate) he immediately went near me.

“are you okay?” he asked.

“yeah”

He suddenly saw blood coming from my hand, it was just a little wound but that freaked him out.

He suddenly ran somewhere and then came back with wound cleaner, cotton and a band aid.

He grabbed me to a chair and cleaned my little wound.

“it doesn’t hurt that much though, you don’t have to do this” I said.

“it was a very wrong move to let you do the dishes. You just broke my favorite plate” he said.

“what?!” I flustered and immediately removed my hand from him.

 

And so, his plate was more important than me?!

*******************************************************
Comment PLEASE!!!! Please please!