I just decided

My happy Ending

“Dad! I just went away from him, now you want me to go back? What if I won’t be able to come back again?” I told my dad.

“then I would have to use my private army to have you back” he said.

“but Dad..”

“It’s your choice Tiffany, make him apologize to me or make him go to jail. Go back to your room. Your Mom will arrive soon” he said.

“Henry is outside. I’ll go to him first” I told him.

“Tiffany, remember, you have 24 hours. 24hours only.”

“don’t pressure me Dad. Or else, I’ll run away on my own” I threatened him and immediately went back to where Henry and Sulli was.

“So? What happened? Is everything okay now?” Sulli asked.

“No. He said he’ll file a case against Donghae if he won’t apologize in 24 hours! And guess what, I have to make him apologize to my dad” I told them.

“what?!” Sulli asked.

“Honestly, I think your dad is up into something.” Henry said.

“what do you mean?” Sulli asked.

I stared at him in confusion.

“well, if he has no plan, why, of all people that could make Donghae apologize to him, why does it have to be you?” Henry said.

It’s actually true. Why does it have to be me?

“Whatever the plan is, I still have to do it. Right?” I asked them

Both of them nodded. I became really nervous and anxious. How am I going to face Donghae after what I did to him?

“I wonder what Donghae’s dad would do if Donghae goes to jail.” Sulli suddenly opened up.

“Did you meet his dad?” Sulli asked me.

“No. I only met his Mom. Why? What’s wrong with his dad?” I asked her.

“I forgot to tell you. Donghae’s dad is the nation’s vice president!” Sulli said.

Well, that absolutely shocked me. His dad is Korea’s vice president?!

“What?!” I asked, it was very obvious that I was surprised.

“That’s the reason why I always see him on charity parties.”

“really? I didn’t know that!” I said.

“Me neither!” Henry reacted.

“Of course you don’t know! You just came back from America.”

“Anyways, can you still face Donghae? It was just like earlier this morning that you dumped him.” Henry said.

“that’s my worry! Can I actually do it?” I said.

“it depends. If you don’t want him to go to jail, then you’ll have to live with that embarrassment. But if you want him to be in jail, then don’t do anything.” Sulli said.

“but I know you won’t allow that to happen” She continued.

She was actually right. I can’t just sit back and do nothing while he is going to be in great agony.

“Anyways, you just have to discern and rest first. Okay? We’ll be going ahead” Henry said.

“okay. Thank you so much!” I hugged them both.

“You have to call us when you need help.” Sulli said as they walk away.

“okay! I’ll call you, both of you” I said and went back inside the house.

I directly went to my room and lay in the bed.

I kept on thinking if I could do it. One side says I have to, the other one says I don’t have to.

It was such an agony. My heart wanted to protect him, but I always end up in those words that I said that I won’t meet him again.

Then all of a sudden, someone knocked on my door.

“come in.” I said.

It was my Mom, my supportive mom!

“Ma!” I said. I stood up and went near her and hugged her tightly.

“Tiffany! I was so worried!” she said.

“I’m sorry ma. Honestly, it wasn’t really a sort of kidnapping. I decided to go with him. He’s innocent!” I tried to explain to her.

“Of course I know he is innocent! I watched the clip in youtube. And I heard a love confession.” My mom giggled.

“I’m glad that you already told him what you felt” she continued.

At that moment, I felt like a teenager having her first love experience and sharing it to her mom. And actually, it was my first love experience, the only difference is, I’m not a teenager anymore.

My Mom led me back to the bed and we sat together.

“Yeah, I told him. But eventually, I left him..again” I told her.

“why? What happened?” she asked.

I told her what happened to me and about Krystal. My mom just laughed.

“She’s so childish!” my mom said.

“And you, you’re also childish! Run away because of that? I taught you how to fight right?” My mom suddenly said with fierce.

“But I was confused.” I said.

“Now that you are not confused, why don’t you go back to him and take away your words.” She suggested.

“I can’t do that. I still have my pride”

“I heard from Sulli that Donghae was the one making the move all this time. Don’t you think it’s time for you to make a move and fulfill your heart’s desire?” She looked at me with a smile

“well, I’ll leave that question for you to think about. You have to rest.” She continued.

She then kissed my forehead and stood up.

“good night Tiffany” she said before closing the door.

“good night ma.”

My mom was actually right. I have to make a move to fulfill my heart’s desires.

I immediately grabbed the telephone and called Butler Pyo.

“Yes Ma’sm?” he answered.

“We’ll be going to Donghae tomorrow Morning. Just prepare yourself. Okay?”

“of course ma’am” He said and dropped the call.

 

I don’t want to mind this stupid pride anymore. This won’t definitely stop me from doing this. If he trusts Krystal more than he trusts me, then I have to make him trust me more and I have to do everything to fulfill that. I don’t care about what’ll happen. I just want to be reckless again. No. not reckless, but I WANT TO BE STUPID AGAIN.
*****************************************************