Is it already the end?

My happy Ending

 


As I looked at him, I got really nervous.
What if he heard me?

At the back of my mind, I was thinking that it would be better if he heard me, at least I won’t have to confess anymore.

But on the other hand, I felt like I’m not yet ready to tell him. Then there I was, trembling like hell.

I held on Sulli’s hand,

“what’s wrong? “ she asked, she felt my hand trembling.

“Donghae is at the back” I whispered to her.

“what?” she asked again in confusion and clarification for she didn’t hear me.

But before I could start talking, Donghae went ahead of us.

He looked at me and smiled

“be sure to eat your lunch, Mi Young” he said to me, then he walked away.

I paused, I froze, I was glad, I was happy. I couldn’t understand what I felt at all.

Sulli, who is on my side, turned me back to my senses.
“Mi Young!!!!!!!” she yelled at me.

I looked around and I saw everyone, and I mean every single being in the hallway staring at me.

The evil witches (I mean his fans) stared at me with anger and insecurities. The guys, just looked at me, I don’t know to describe the way they stare at me, so plainly, they just stared at me.

“Mi Young!” she called me again

“ye?” I said in a soft voice.

“Oh My God!! I’m so happy for you” she said.

“huh?” I said to her, still not back to my senses.
“MI YOUNG!” she said again.

“Sulli-ah, the evil witches are about to attack me, let’s go somewhere” I said as I saw the girl’s killer stare.

Then both of us ran towards the rooftop of our school.

“yah Mi Young! Miracles are starting to happen!” Sulli said to me not in a straight way as she was panting.

Me on the other, is still in cloud 9. I went near the edge of the rooftop to feel the wind more, and suddenly, I realized that, my destiny with him is now starting to fulfill.

“Sulli!! I think this is it!” I told her

“this is what?” she asked in confusion.

I walked towards her, and said..

“this is the start of our love story!” I said happily.

“yes! Yes.!” She replied and we hugged each other.

After that day, I became closer to Donghae, well, closer than what we used to be.

Everytime he arrives in school, he would greet me Good morning, and every time he leaves, he would say goodbye.

During class hours, we talk about the lessons, once in a while. He would ask me if he didn’t understand anything and I answer him. I became a lot comfortable that way.

2 weeks have passed that we were like that. It was the happiest moments of life.

One night, when I was having Dinner with my parents, my Dad told me the news that broke the happiness that I had.

“we’re transferring to New York” he said.

“huh?” I asked

“Mi Young, you’re dad really needs to be in New York by next week, and not just him, I also have to be there. We have to take care of the family business.” My mom explained

“can I stay here? I mean both of you have been going back in fort, it’s not new to me to live here alone. I’ve done that for a month” I told them

“yes, you did that for a month, and what happened? Your grades got lower, how can we allow that to happen again?” my Dad said, in an almost angry tone.

“Mi Young, we’re just worried about you. We don’t want to leave you alone here” My Mom added.

“I mean it, I’m a lot responsible now, I can do it” I tried to convince them, but my Dad suddenly stood up and said,

“This conversation is over. Whether you like it or not, you have to pack your bags and say goodbye to your friends. We’ll be leaving on Monday”

Out of anger, I ran towards my room and locked up myself. I cried the whole night, but there’s nothing I can do.

What about my friends? Will I have to start all over again? I can’t leave Sulli. I told myself.

Then suddenly, I remembered him. The only guy that made me blush all these years.

How can this be happening? How can it be now that we have become closer?

Then I cried harder.