Donghae is capable of?

My happy Ending

 

i'm sorry for the very late update..

__________________________________________________________________________

“it seems like your spending the night here” He told me.
I got terribly nervous,

It wasn’t the first time that we’ll be spending the night together, but why do I feel this way? It does as if I’m gonna get sick again!!

“You..live alone?” I asked, my voice was cracked up.

I was afraid to know the answer, but at the same time I was curious. I kept on praying that he won’t say the word I didn’t want to hear, but unfortunately

“yes” he answered.

My heart started to beat so fast, as if it was in a race.

He suddenly went closer, his face was almost touching mine and he whispered,

“No one can possibly disturb us”

I turned red in front of him. Without thinking at all, I stood from my chair, as a sign of protest. I tried to walk away from him, but I didn’t know where to go (it was the first time I’ve been there, I didn’t know anything about that place)

I went to my right and saw a dead end, then I went to my left. I walked straight, I ended up in the living room.

I sat on the sofa, trying to relax myself. I touched my left chest and tried to feel my own heartbeat.


“such a scary person!” I told myself.

“Actually, I was just joking.” He suddenly answered.

I looked around trying to locate him and as I turn my head around, I found him just standing behind the sofa I’m sitting in.

“I’m just a human, I easily get scared. Especially if it’s you” I said.

“Am I really that fearsome?” he asked

“No” I said

“then why are you afraid of me?”

“I’m not really afraid of you, I’m just afraid of what you are capable to do”

“capable? Like what?”

That question struck my mind. Is it okay to tell him that ACTUALLY, I was thinking that he might me?! I can’t right?

“well, you might..” I paused, trying to think of something to say.

“might?” he repeated my last word with same tune as he walk much closer to me.

“you might do something crazy, like, kissing me!” there, I said it, I wasn’t suppose to say it but it was the only thing I could say.

“HAhAHAHAHA” he laughed

I got really shocked when I heard his laugh, wow! It seems like a mockery to me!

“I’m not gonna kiss you, don’t worry. I don’t kiss sick people” he said.

DAMN this sickness!!!! (I’m not supposed to feel this way, I should not expect something like that to happen, but it just can’t get away from my darn head!)

“I’m not expecting you to kiss me, I just gave an example of what you are capable of” I protested, tried everything that I can to protect myself from insults, although deep inside, I really want him to..

“Actually, I’m much more capable of doing something MORE than kissing” he teased me.

Those words made me shock, this is way too much! (but I thought of that earlier right? Haha)

“That’s enough, I don’t wanna hear that! You are getting scarier” I told him.

He then smiled at me,

“no, I want you to hear this” he insisted.

“Just stop it!” I said and covered my ears.

“I’m capable of.” He said and paused.

I tried everything to ignore it, honestly, for me, it was disgusting to hear something MORE than kissing.

“la la la la la” I sang something, creating my own tune, but I still heard him talking.(although not that clear anymore)

“I’m capable of Loving you more than Kissing you” he said.

I heard the words loving more than kissing. I stopped singing my invented song and paid more attention to him.

“what did you say?” I asked. I wanted to clear everything, maybe it was the confession I waited for all this time.

“I said..” he said and paused.

He looked at me, it felt like he really want me to hear his words.

“never mind” he continued.

He left me hanging there! I wasn’t pleased with that all.

“yah, just repeat it okay?” I told him.

“NO! I told you to listen but you didn’t”

He said as he tries to walk away from me.

“I won’t be able to sleep if you leave me hanging like this!” I told him, almost begging him.

“then let’s not sleep” he suggested.

“what?”

“let’s stay up all night and play a game” he continued

“what game?” I asked.

“let’s play, Nintendo wii

“okay, but I have a suggestion to make it more exciting.”

“what?” he asked.

“if I win, you’re going to tell me those words again” I said.

He paused for a while and said,

“Okay, but if I win, I m going to be your master and you are going to be my slave tomorrow, from morning till midnight”

I paused for a while, what does he mean by being his slave? Ha! I was confident enough it was nothing hard so,

“okay, DEAL!” I agreed to his condition.

**please help me win this thing!!**

 

________________________________________________

i'm hoping you'll like this one..