too many things happened

My happy Ending

I’m so sorry for making you wait this long. Really, I’m so so sorry!
********************************************

*BACK TO TIFFANY’S POV*

My felt really weak that morning, I didn’t want to open my eyes and felt that I need to sleep more.

But there was this urge that made me want to open my eyes and look at the time. And in the end, this urge ruled over my body and eventually, I opened my eyes.

I looked straight to the clock that was just in the table
beside my bed. I was extremely surprised for it was
already 9 am. I immediately stood up and moved the curtains
aside. I looked at the dark clouds that seemed to be
complimentary to what I’m feeling.

I pouted as I saw the weather and went back to my bed.
I became lazy and wanted to sleep again, but suddenly,
someone knocked on my door.

“Come In” I said in moderate voice

“Ma’am, it’s time for breakfast” Butler Pyo said.

“I’ll skip breakfast. I’ll eat later.”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but your father and mother are waiting for you.”

“can you tell them I don’t want to eat?” I said.

“Of Course” he said and went away.

I tried to close my eyes again to sleep, but as I close it, I remembered Donghae. I wonder what he is doing right now.

Shoot! I shouldn’t be thinking of that guy! He made me feel uncomfortable last night and he doesn’t deserve to be in my mind right now!

Yeah, blah, blah. No matter how much I say those things, I still couldn’t get him off my mind.

I wonder what made him so attractive to me.

After debating with myself over thinking or not thinking of Donghae, someone knocked on my door again, Butler Pyo entered the room, this time he didn’t wait for my permission.

“Ma’am, sorry to disturb you but your father really wants you to have breakfast with them” he said.

My Dad is really undemocratic! I was left with no choice again, so stood up and prepared myself for breakfast.

I went out of my room after a few minutes and walked myself to the dining room.

Butler Pyo (who went ahead earlier) pulled me a chair then I sat.

“Tiffany, what time were you home last night?” my dad
suddenly asked. I was a bit surprise because it was not in
his nature to ask something like that.

“a bit late” I said.

“I told you be home early so you could tell your mom the
news, but you were late so I just told her. You were with
Donghae? Why didn’t he send you home?” he asked again

“a lot of things happened last night dad, and I don’t want to talk about it” I said.

My mom suddenly looked at me; I think she already knew there’s something wrong with me and Donghae.

“Fine. Anyways, you should prepare yourself for tonight.” He said.

“Tonight?” I asked.

“Yes. We’ll be having with His family tonight, remember?”

Sheet! I totally forgot about that dinner!

“Ah, Dad. I have to tell you something.” I said,

“if that’s about canceling the dinner or the wedding, don’t even bother to tell me cause that’s not going to happen” he said

Wow! He knew? Am I that predictable?

“But Dad” I tried to oppose

“Tiffany, everything was settled last night.” He said again.
I immediately stood up from my seat and tried to walk away, but before I could exit the room,

“And don’t even think of running away. I hired 2 body guards for you” he said then suddenly, two men in black appeared in front of me.

I looked back and stared at my dad.

“This isn’t necessary!” I said angrily.

“Because of what happened earlier (when she ran away with Donghae), your dad is just taking precautionary measures” my Mom said.

"but ma.."

"Sorry Honey. It's your Dad's decision."

“urgh!” I shouted and headed back to my room.

The two MIB (men in black) followed me to my room and stayed outside.

Because of the MIBs, I have really convinced myself that I am so predictable. I wanted to go out of the house and release my stress, so I called Sulli.

“hello? Sulli?”

“hello? Who’s this?” a man suddenly asked.

I canceled the call and checked if it was Sulli’s number that I called, and I got really confused cause it was really hers.

I dialed her number again, and to my surprise, it was still a man who answered my call.

“hello?” he said

“yah! Who are you? Why are you answering Sulli’s phone?!” I angrily said.

“Tiffany? Is this you?” he said

“who are you?” I asked again

“aish! It’s Henry”

“Henry? Where’s Sulli? Why are you answering her phone?”

“she’s taking the shower”

I was absolutely caught off guard by his answer.

“What? Shower? Yah! Are you two living together?!”

“No. We just, uhm, spent the night together. Yah Mi Young, I’ll call you back later. Okay? Alright.. bye!” he said and dropped the call.

I really can’t believe them! They weren’t even married yet!

I got really upset because of 2 reason, first, because the two MIBs and second, because Henry dropped the call all of a sudden and because they spent the night together although they are not married yet! Okay, make it 3 reasons!

I lay back to my bed and stared at the ceiling, I wondered what I’m going to do this day. I can’t be with Sulli or Henry. I couldn’t even call Donghae. Sheet, I’m really pitiful!

Then suddenly, my phone rang.

I immediately got it from the table near my bad and to my dismay; it was just a text message.

From: Donghae

Message: Good Morning Mi Young. ^.^

As I read the message, something rekindled me inside. I was happy, but I doubted if I would reply to his message.

But my hand, my fingers wanted to reply so badly! T_T