Is it my Happy Ending

My happy Ending

 “you know very well that I’m not really good in dancing” I told Donghae

“You were excellent! You even drove me crazy the last time we danced” he grinned. As far as I could remember, the last time we danced was during the reunion, right? It was the first time we met after 5 years.

After a few moments of dancing, Sungmin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Bro, can I have a dance with Tiffany?” he asked permission from Donghae. Donghae then handed me to him and left the dance floor.

-DONGHAE’S POV-

I was left with no choice when a bastard came to have a dance with Mi Young. I originally planned to dance with her for the whole night, but he ruined it.

I quietly left the dance floor. I went to where Henry was and sat beside him. I then grabbed a glass of wine from the waiter and drank it.

I know that I should feel embarrass with myself for being too tight and jealous but what can I do? I just feel that there’s something in that guy that I really don’t like.

“Bro, you know that guy?” I asked Henry and pointed Sungmin

“Yeah. That’s Sungmin. Tiffany’s ex-suitor.” He answered

I knew it very well that there’s something in that guy that I really don’t like!

“What do you mean?” I asked for further information

“well, he liked Tiffany since high school and he confessed to her last year. But I think he’s into her up until now. When he found out that Tiffany came back here, he followed her here.” He explained further.

That bastard even had feelings for my Mi Young up until now! How dare him.

“are you close to him?” I asked him again

“Yes. But not as close as I am to Tiffany.” He answered.

I already had enough information about him, so what I was looking for at that time was the right timing to pull Mi Young away from him.

I looked at them closely and while drinking my wine. I witnessed how that Bastard pulled Mi Young closely to him and even dared to caress Mi Young’s back!

I got really, really pissed so I stood up and finished my wine. Then I walked closely to them. I grabbed Mi Young’s hand and pulled Sungmin away from her.

“What the hell is your problem?” The bastard yelled at me.

“YOU!” I angrily answered him

“Donghae! What are you doing?!” Mi Young asked me.

“What am I doing? Hah! What were you doing?!” I answered back

“Hey” Sungmin came near me and touched my shoulder. And at that time, I was not able to control my annoyance and anger at him, so I punched him.

“DONGHAE!” Mi Young suddenly yelled at me and went near Sungmin who was already on the floor.

Siwon and Henry grabbed my arms, and thought I’d be doing more. I cleared my arm and walked out of the hall. I was satisfied with what I did but at some point, I was regretful.

-TIFFANY’S POV-

I was absolutely surprised when Donghae punched Sungmin out of nowhere. I don’t exactly know what his reason was but what I was sure of was, he was angry.

I know very well that he felt really disappointed when I took side with Sungmin that’s why I followed him when he walked out of the hall.

I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him calmly, looking at his eyes.

“Why are you allowing him to touch you?!” He angrily yelled at me

“What? He wasn’t touching me!” I defended myself

“I saw it Mi Young, with my two eyes! It seemed like you were flirting with him!”

“I wasn’t flirting with him! We just danced! Are you drunk?!” this time, I wasn’t able to control my temper,

“I’m not drunk! I’m angry, I’m devastated.”

“Look, Sungmin is not a bad person. We just danced and all of the people dance like that when the song is a ballad!”

“Why are you defending him?!” he asked

“I just want you to know that he is not a bad person.. that he is…”

“Yah! Why don’t you just marry him!” he said and walked away from me.

I was surprised with his last few words. It was the first time that he was the one who said it. All those time, it was me who actually wants to move the wedding; it was me who planned to marry him later on in my life. At some point I was heartbroken. It was so not him.

“Hyung!” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice calling Donghae. Kibum closely followed him. Siwon on the other hand stopped running as he saw me.

“Tiffany? Are you alright?” he asked

“I think so.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Please take care of him. I think he’s really upset right now” I told Siwon

“Yes. And Tiffany, whatever he said tonight he doesn’t mean it. He’s just drunk. He drank a couple of glasses earlier.” He said and smiled at.

“I’ll see you later then” he then turned back and ran towards Kibum and Kyuhyun.

“Tiffany! OMG! Are you okay?” Sullui asked me,

“I don’t know..it’s just that..” I couldn’t finish what I was trying to say. I felt really empty and lonely inside.

“What?” she asked again

“Nothing. Where’s Sungmin?”

“Henry is taking care of him.” Everything didn’t go well at that time. I was so confused and broken hearted. I don’t how I reached it but, I decided to finally break up with him.