The Final Chapter

My happy Ending

 ****Back to Tiffany’s POV****

I changed and prepared myself for the wedding reception. It wasn’t the wedding I was expecting to have, honestly! I even brought a gown which I wasn’t able to wear. But then again, just like what Donghae was trying to imply earlier, the weeding is not about the dress. It’s about the willingness.
After a few minutes, I went out of the dressing room.


Donghae was waiting for me outside and he looked fascinated.


“How do I look?”


“Hmm, I’d prefer the way you dressed earlier.” He said as he burst into laughter.


“Yah! I feel devastated! The newspaper tomorrow will be full of my pictures looking like that.”


“Don’t worry, you’re not alone.” He assured me then we walked together towards the wedding hall.


“Let’s Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Lee” the MC called us which caused everyone to clap and shout.


I smiled to everyone, showing how happy I was, same as Donghae who even waved at them.


The programs formalities started and we did all the things that ever newly wedding couple do during the reception, like slicing of cake, drinking of wine and etc.


After that, we peacefully had our lunch. Honestly, I was so hungry. After all that I have been through, it was almost impossible that I was able to hold on the hunger.


After eating, Sulli suddenly came to our table, together with Henry.


“Tiffany, can you tell me now what exactly happened?” she asked me, everyone else looked curious, especially Donghae.


“Okay. But promise me, you will never laugh at me.” Everyone nodded, so I decided to tell them.


“Actually, I woke up at around 9:30.”


“I knew it!” Henry suddenly yelled.


“I told you to sleep early last night didn’t i?”


“I know Sulli, it was purely by accident. I forgot to set the alarm clock.”


“What happened next?” Donghae, who seemed to be interested suddenly asked.


“I hurriedly prepared myself to come here. Butler Pyo wasn’t there anymore so I took my car I drove here. But the car broke in the middle of road. I didn’t even have my phone with me. I was so doomed.”


“I think you should buy a new car. That car is always giving you a hard time.” Donghae suddenly spoke.


“I think I should. But anyways, I called a taxi and even had an argument with the driver because I have no money. Luckily, Siwon came to my rescue and told me to run here and he’ll take care of the rest.”


“Wow! That’s really something.” Sulli was kinda amazed by my story.


“Anyways, it’s all done and we’re already married.” Donghae said.


After about an hour, the wedding reception was finally finished. I went back to the dressing room with Donghae. After a few minutes, Sulli suddenly came in,


“Donghae, Tiffany’s dad wants to talk to you.”


“okay. I’ll be back.” He told me and went out of the room,


“Hey, are you thirsty?” Sulli suddenly asked me.


“Kinda.”


“Here, drink this.” She said and handed me a cola and I drank it gladly.


After a few minutes, I felt like my body became really weak and I fell down.


*******Donghae’s POV********


I went out of the dressing room and went towards the wedding hall to talk to my father in law when Henry suddenly blocked me.


“hey, drink this up.” He said and handed me a glass of wine.
As a sign of respect, I drank the wine, handed him the glass and continued to walk.


Just when I was a few meters away from him, I felt really weak and eventually fell down.


************TIFFANY’S POV**************
I woke up, still feeling so weak.


I looked around the unfamiliar place and saw Donghae lying on my side.


“Yah, Donghae.. wake up..” I said as I poke him.


“hmmm..” Donghae said as he open his eyes.


“Where are we?” I asked him.


Donghae stood up and looked around the place. He went out of the room to check where we were. I, on the other hand, looked around the room. I got curious when I saw a letter that lay on the table.


“Mi Young, we’re in a yacht!” Donghae suddenly came in and told me.


“What?!” I was really surprised and immediately opened the letter that I saw earlier.


Donghae, on the other just felt relaxed and drank the wine that was placed on the table. (just near the letter)


“Dear Tiffany and Donghae,

We know very well that both of you have not prepared anything for your first night so we’re doing that on your behalf.”


“Cool!” Donghae suddenly interrupted me.


I became really nervous and was shivering as I continue reading the letter.


“We hope that both of you will have a great night. Everything is already there like clothes, food and other necessities for the night. The Yacht driver will be there at 10 am tomorrow morning.


Loving you a lot,

Sulli and Henry.”


I ended reading the letter feeling betrayed. How could Sulli do this to me? I told her before that I really don’t want to be in a ship!


“I’m so gonna kill them.” I suddenly told myself.

I looked at Donghae and got surprised when I saw him busy undressing himself,

“yah! What are you doing?!”


“what? I just feel hot.” Donghae informed me.


I took a glimpse of the letter, read it again and saw the very last part of the letter,


“P.S: we placed on the wine. LOL! Enjoy!” I read it silently.


My heart started to beat abnormally again and my hands were shaking.


“Donghae, did you just drink the wine?”


“Yup. Why?”


Sheet! How could this be possible! I hate them forever!!!
Donghae suddenly went near me. I stood up and tried to ran away from him but I was stuck up in the corner of the room.
I got nowhere to run anymore, so he went closer and closer. This was the very moment I was so anxious of!


“Mi Young, are you afraid?” He suddenly smirked at me


“Are you kidding?! Me? Of course no…” Just before I could finish my words, he locked his mouth towards mine and we started kissing. He kissed me as if there will be no tomorrow.


“Wait!” I said and stopped him.


“Aish! Let’s talk later!” he said and continued kissing me. No just there but also in some other parts.

I guess this is my happy ending. Haha! I’m hoping you’ll have yours too..

********************************************************

Yup, so this is the end of it. LOL! thank you very much for the comments, the love and everything. I hope all of you will read my other works too soon.

Please do leave an over all comment about the whole story. So that i could improve things and my ideas next time.

I'll be writing another haefanny soon so you better watch out! LOL. but before that, please, please do read my other fanfic: The Unwanted Marriage (search it here)

once again, Thank you very much and God Bless us all.. =)