Press Conference part 1

My happy Ending

 “now that you’re okay, I think I’m gonna go to my room now”  Donghae said.

“alright,” I replied.

He then went out of the room. Out of nowhere, there were people who went inside the room.

They started picking up clothes and randomly made me try them. When they were satisfied, they then led me to a chair in front of the mirror. It was so like in the dramas. Then I realized that wasn’t there for the makeover, I was there for Donghae. After a few minutes or shall I say hour, (honestly, it felt like it was a few hours) they finally finished their job. (Thank God)

“you’re done?” a man, looking a bit older than me asked.

“I think so” I answered.

“Ah, by the way, I’m Jung Minho, Donghae’s manager.” He said as he offered me his hand.

“I’m Tiffany” I said and shook hands with him.

“You and Mi Young are the same person, right?”

“Yeah, if you want you can call me Mi Young” I suggested

“Oh no. Donghae will definitely kill me.”

“Why?” I got curious.

“He told me never to call you the same way the calls you.” he answered.

“Oh. Wait, if you’re his manager, then who was that old man who came with him during our meeting?” I asked him,

“That was Mr. Kang. He was my temporary replacement. Actually, I just got back from vacation and then Donghae just surprised me with this controversy he’s been up to.” He murmured.

“Anyways, are you ready to go now?” he asked me.

“yep,” I said then we went out of the room. As expected, Donghae was waiting for me outside. (I was expecting him, just like in the movies. LOL)

“You look like you’re going to prom” he suddenly said as he saw me.

COME ON! What was that for? I mean, I suffered a lot during those long boring hour or minute waiting for this damn making to finish and that’s what I’m gonna get from him? Aish!

“I’m going home!” I murmured ad tried to run away. But he held my hand and stopped me to do so.

“I was just trying to ease the mood. Okay? I’m sorry.” He said.

“Yah. Do that again or else.”

“Fine, I’m never gonna do that again.” He swore.

“Actually, you look really pretty. The press will definitely be mesmerized and will say, I made the right choice of choosing you.” he bragged.

I mean it, I felt really good after he said those words. Imagine, he choose me among all the girls that’s chasing after him. Haha! I felt like I’m the queen of the world.LOL.

“aish, your words makes me shiver. Can we go now please? You’re making me jealous.” Minho suddenly interrupted.

Minho led to us to a conference room where there were a lot of people. I was actually surprised by the attention we got from the media. There were a lot of camera flash and microphones going near me.

But I was thankful the Donghae was there, protecting me. Not just him, there were also guards who tried to block the way of those media people.

When we arrived in the platform, Donghae pulled a chair for me. I sat comfortably and tried to calm myself. Donghae then sat beside me, as well as Mr. Lee and Minho.

“Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen to the press conference of Mr. Lee Donghae. Today, we also have Mr. Lee’s fiancé, Ms. Tiffany Hwang, CEO of Hwang Advertising Company, together with Jung Minho and Lee Soo Man from SM Entertainment. Let’s give them a round of applause.” The host said and everyone applaud.

“You may now start asking question to any of the people present.” He continued and left the platform.

A lady reporter suddenly raised her hand and talked.

“This question is for Lee Donghae. Why were you during the last few days when your name became really popular among the country? And what exactly happened to the case against Ms. Hwang’s father?”

“I was in my hometown for the past couple of days and I just arrived yesterday. If you didn’t know, I actually kidnapped Ms. Hwang in the airport when she was about to go back to New York and I forced her to be with me in my hometown.” He suddenly paused and silently laughed.

I silently laughed with him as well, for unknown reason. It just tickles me when I remember those days which seemed like almost a few months ago.

“And that made Mr. Hwang really angry.” He said. He looked like he was trying to convince everyone that my dad was really angry, when in reality, he was not really angry.

“But everything is settled now.” He ended his answer with that sentence.

“Are you really going to be married soon?” another reporter asked.

“YES.” He simply said with confidence, and I loved it!

“This is for Ms. Hwang. Are you pregnant?” a lady reporter asked with confidence. It was as if she was sure that I’m gonna say yes.

“NO.” I answered

“then why marry early?” she asked again

“Because that’s what our parents want.” I answered again