My heart break

My happy Ending

After I called Henry, I went to the room’s veranda to feel some air and think.

Is this the right thing to do? What will Donghae feel?
I was confused and had doubt on continuing my plan, but as I stated before, I have already promised myself.

“No matter what happen, I will never change my mind” I told myself and went back inside to sleep.

Hours have passed but I was still sleepless, my heart was absolutely disturbed.

Then again, I attempted to close my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

After a few minutes, (well, I think it was only a few minutes) I suddenly woke up and saw the sun shining outside.
I immediately but carefully went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I was expecting Henry to arrive early.
After I finished taking a bath and everything, someone suddenly knocked on my door.

“come in,” I said.

I was surprised when I saw Amber bringing breakfast for me.
“It’s for you. Mom made this” she said.

“You don’t have to bring it here. I could go down and eat with you” I said.

“it’s okay. You’re hurt anyways, so it’s much better if you eat it here”

“thanks Amber. And please tell your Mom thanks”

“No problem!” she said and went out of the room.

Donghae’s family is really good to me, everyone, except him! I mean he WAS good to me before, but not anymore!=(
When I was in the middle of eating my breakfast, someone knocked at my door again, it was Amber and this time, she did not wait for me to answer and went inside.

“Someone’s looking for you” she said.

I immediately stopped eating and stood up. She guided me as I walk out of the room.

I wasn’t surprised when I saw Henry.


“Henry!” I yelled.

He immediately went near me, and as he came, I hugged him.

“thank you so much for coming!” I whispered.

“I told you I’ll be here” he said, then we let go of the hug.

“let’s go!” he said.

“Where are you going?” Donghae’s voice suddenly popped in.
I looked at him as he went nearer to us, I saw his surprised facial expression, and he was totally clueless of the plan.

“I’m going home” I said.

“Why? Are running away because of what happened last night?!” he asked.

I didn’t answer him, because actually, it was really the reason why.

“come on!” Henry said as he holds my hand to walk.

“wait!” Donghae said as he pulls out Henry’s hand away from me.

“Answer me, why?!” he asked in a loud voice.

“Yah! Don’t you dare shout at her!” Henry told Donghae.

“Who are you to tell me that?!” Donghae said asked Henry.

“And who are you to yell at her?! Are you her Husband? Who are you to stop her from going home?!” Henry responded

“I’m her Fiancé!”

“Fiancé?” Henry asked and laughed sarcastically.

“Did you even propose to her? Did she say Yes? Have you even dated?! NO! because all you had are assumptions. Don’t think that she loves you just because she came here with you!” Henry continued.

Wow! Henry was amazing. I bet he’ll be a great lawyer! (I forgot to mention that Henry is studying law)

“who are you to say that?!” Donghae said as he pushes Henry.

Henry, also pushed him. It felt like both of them are going to have a fight so eventually I yelled at them.

“Stop it!!” I paused and looked at Donghae.

“Yes! Last night was the reason why I want to run away! It’s not because of Krystal or what happened, but because I finally realized that it’s way too impossible for us to be together. I tried to resist the things that can hinder us from being together, but as I resist one, another one comes. Maybe those were signs, signs that I tend to neglect because of what I feel for you. But then this time, I won’t neglect those signs anymore.” I continued.

Tears were flowing from my eyes as I said those things; I just fought against what I truly feel. I never realized before that using my brain can actually cause heart damage.

“let’s go!” I told Henry.

He holds on my hand and guided me out of the house. But before I could make another step, Donghae said something so I stopped and listened.

“I told you before that I would never let go of you again, but it’s too impossible to fulfill it for now. This is your decision Mi Young, and because I love you, I will respect it. But then, if we meet again, I will assume that it is a sign that you and I are really meant for each other” he said.

"the i promise not to meet you again" I said

After those words, I continued walking out of the house. It was painful but I had to do it. Henry opened the door for me and I waited inside the car for my luggage.

When the maid placed it in the back portion of the car and after that, we went away.

“Are you alright?” Henry asked

“i guess so.” I answered him.

“Just get over it. Where are we going now?” he asked.

“I just want to stay in a hotel for now. I’ve got no plans of going home.”

“why?” he asked.

“My dad needs to learn his lesson, that I am not his slave that he could always reprimand on what to do.” I said,

“okay.. but before i forget, i would like you meet someone later” Henry said,

“who?”

 

“it’s a secret..” he said..
And then we traveled back to Seoul.