Days.

My happy Ending

 2 days after that day, Sungmin suddenly called me and informed me that he won’t be able to attend my wedding.


“Why?” I asked him


“Business matter. You know people like us can’t say no to that.”


“of course. It’s unfortunate though. Donghae can’t even say sorry personally for what happened last night.”


“Oh! He already did.” he informed me.


“He did? When?”


“Yesterday. It’s all settled now. I guess that guy really loves you so much. He even ate his pride to apologize to me.”


“I..”


“you don’t have to say anything. I gotta go now.” He said and dropped the call. He didn’t even allow me to say anything. Anyways, I even couldn’t say anything. I wanted to confirm if it was true, so I called Donghae.


“Hey Mrs. Lee” he answered the call. He started calling me that ever since we made up. I don’t know what’s up with him calling me names. First, he called me Mi Young, I know it’s my name but I didn’t want to use it. And now Mrs. Lee, he calls me that even though I’m not yet, officially his wife.


“I have a question and I want you to answer with all honesty.” I told him.


“When did I ever lie to you?”


“uhm. I don’t know. Anyways, did you met Sungmin?” I asked


“Yes. I did what I have to do”


“So, you two are okay now?” I asked again. I know it’s lame but I just want to confirm.


“Yeah. But I still don’t like him” he answered honestly.


I couldn’t say anything because I don’t want to say anything. I was thinking that maybe If I react, he would be upset again.


“I mean, there’s something in him that I don’t like. You can’t force me to like him” he explained.


“I understand. That’s exactly how I feel for Krystal.” That was so unscripted but honestly, I absolutely still don’t like Krystal even if Donghae and I are already getting married.


“Ah! I gotta go now, the party is getting started..Bye! I love you!” he said and dropped the call. He didn’t even react with what I said and was much more excited for his bachelor party.


I felt really lonely knowing that I won’t be able to have any conversation with him for the rest of the night. Not even text messaging, (which is something I really hate but I don’t mind as long as it’s him). I alsi felt jealous. How come I didn’t have any bridal shower or something? Come to think of it, an anti-social person like me just wants to have a party. I get weirder and weirder as the wedding date becomes nearer.


I tried to think of something to do when my phone rang suddenly.


“hey! What’s up?” I asked her.


“Henry and Donghae are away which means Sulli and Tiffany can play!”


“huh? What do you mean by that?”


“I’m so bored! Let’s go out and do something!” she suggested


“like what?”


“Let’s spy on their party!” she suggested again. Honestly, it was a super nice idea but I don’t want to spoil Donghae’s party.


“We can’t do that. Absolutely not.”


“Why are they having a party and we’re not?” she asked.


“Alright. Let’s have it. Just the two of us.”


“Let’s go to karaoke?”


“okay.” I agreed. At least it’s not on a club.


“I’ll stop by your house in an hour.” The dropped the call.
I prepared myself and waited for her. At exactly 1 hour, she came and we drove off.


We went to a cozy karaoke bar and entered in a room. To my surprise, there were already people inside the room and shouted “surprise” to me. I actually didn’t expect it. I know I’m such an anti-social but I can’t waste my last night as a single woman, so I enjoyed the night with them.


In attendance was Amber, whom I couldn’t believe was there because just like me, she seemed like an anti-social. Anna was also there with Seohyun. (She introduced me to her) and also some of my middle school and high school friends were there.


Anyways, to sum up the night, I had a really great time with them. That’s it. Haha


The day before our wedding, we had a pre-wedding practice. And while resting, Donghae and I started a conversation about honeymoon, the very topic I don’t want to talk about.


“I’d say Japan.” He suggested.


“isn’t it too close?”


“well, it is but..”


“how about Greece?” I suggested before he could even explain why Japan.


“I love the sites there! Greece it is then.” He agreed, to my dismay.


“Ah! What about Paris?” I suggested again. I tried my very best to contradict everything that he liked.


“Paris is also good..”


“Let’s go to Philippines!”


“Mrs. Lee, I smell something bad about this. What are you planning to do? Why are you contradicting everything that I like?” he suddenly asked.


“oops, I got caught” I whispered to myself softly.


“Okay. This is going to be final. We will have Asian Cruise.”

Absolutely not on a ship! How can I try to run away from the honeymoon if I’m surrounded by a last vast of water?!