MIBs

My happy Ending

I’ll give 3 reasons why I shouldn’t reply to his message.

1.Because he made me mad last night

2.Because we’re supposed to be fighting right now and he is supposed to be angry at me

3.Because I hate texting

But then, there are 3 reasons why I should reply

1.Because no matter how mad I was, I still love him

2.Because no matter how angry he was last night and no matter how much we fight, I still love him and I know he loves me too

3.Lastly because no matter how much I hate texting, my body and my heart are in union in wanting me to text back.

Once again, there was a debate happening inside me. I was absolutely in doubt during that time, then suddenly, my phone (which I was holding) suddenly rang.

I checked who the caller was, and it was Donghae. Without doubt, I answered the phone.

“Hello?” I said.

“Mi Young, are you safe? Are you okay?” he asked

“Yeah! Why?!” I said in a bit angry tone.

“That’s good. Okay. Bye!” he said and dropped the call.
That Idiot just dropped the call!, what the! How dare him drop the call?!

Because of my anger, I called him.

“Hello?” he said

“Yah! How dare you drop the call?!” I said angrily

“I thought you didn’t want to talk to me”

My mind suddenly processed his words, I paused for a while and realized that he was actually right, I didn’t want to talk to him.

“Ah, yeah. I forgot. Okay. Bye!” I said and dropped the call.

I got really embarrassed with myself. How can I forget that? He must be laughing at me by now. Urgh!

I hit my head with one of my pillows out of anger, and then suddenly, someone knocked.

“WHAT?!” I said angrily

One the MIBs went in.

“Ma’am, sorry to interrupt, someone wanted me to hand this to you.” He said and handed me a bouquet of red and white roses and a small gift box.

I took the flowers and box from him, then he went out. I smelled the flowers then placed it in the bed. Then I opened the small box.

To my dismay, the box just contained a small note.
I opened the note and read the words,

“Your gift is now in your room’s veranda. Come and Get it”

Honestly, I wasn’t in the mood for these silly games! How can my gift be in the veranda without passing thru the main door of my room?! Who the hell initiated this game? He or She is going die in my hands for sure!

Despite of being not in the mood, I still walked towards the veranda then open the glass door.

When I looked at the veranda, I was extremely shock when I saw Donghae standing there, smiling at me.

“Hey!” he said with a very bright smile.

Hah! He even had the guts to show his face to me.

Out of anger, I attempted to close the glass door but he blocked it with his hand.

“Can we talk?” he said

“NO!” I said and pushed his hand away from the door, but he still managed to block it with his foot.

“Yah, Go away” I said.

“I can’t. The door is right there” he said as he points out the main door of my room.

“Then why don’t you jump?” I proposed.

“What if I die? Will you be happy?”

“Extremely happy” I said.

He then removed his foot from the door and walked slowly to the edge of the veranda.

I got really nervous, what if he’ll really jump? Oh my, I can’t be without him!

I then opened the door and grabbed his hand and hugged him tightly.

“I was just joking. I can’t live without you” I said.

“I’m sorry Mi Young. I don’t know what I did last night that made you angry, but I apologize about it and I’m sorry that I got angry. I promise, I won’t do that again. Can you forgive me?” he said.

“You didn’t why I got angry but you’re apologizing about it?” I asked

“Yeah. I know I did something. Although you’re hot tempered at times, I still know I did something wrong that made you angry.”

I let go of the hug and stared at him,

“I’m hot tempered?” I confirmed, raising my right eyebrow

“It was just exaggerated. You’re not hot tempered at all!” he said and smiled innocently at me.

“Aahhh..” I said, convinced by his excuse when he called me hot tempered.

“You want to know why I got mad?” I asked him

“Yeah” he said as he holds my hand

“Because you called me inexperienced!”


“I did?” he asked, once again, he tried to look innocent

“Yeah.”

“woah. How can I do that to you?” he joked.

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” I told him

“I don’t say things without reason Mi Young, maybe its true” he said. And so, he really means it, I’m really inexperienced for him.

“I’m not inexperienced! I mean I never experienced doing things like kissing or whatever but I’m not that idiot for not knowing how to do it!” I said

“Really? Prove it” He said.

 

 

 

 

He was challenging me! Shoot! But honestly, I didn’t have the courage to prove it. I can’t take the lead. I admit it, I’m a coward when it comes to those things. I don’t want him to laugh at me for being such a coward, yet I can’t do it, I can’t prove it!