The queen of all evil witches

My happy Ending

I’m so sorry if there are any grammatical or typographical errors. I’m also human, so therefore, I’m not perfect. =)
(absolutely no offense to all the fans of Krystal. This is just a fiction, so please don't be angry with me..
********************************************



I stared at them, as if I wasn’t affected with their sweet actions towards each other. I just hate Krystal, but I hate Donghae more. How could he ignore my presence??! Urggh!



“yah! Are you okay?” Amber suddenly poked me.



“huh? Yeah. I’m okay”



“don’t worry, it’s pretty normal for them to act like that” she said then she left me.





I was supposed to say that I am not affected, but she suddenly left me!



After a few seconds, Donghae’s mom suddenly came and said that dinner is ready.





I was pretty angry and hungry, so I went near them and followed them towards the dining room.





I was surprised when Donghae suddenly pulled a chair for me,



“1 point for me, zero for Krystal. Hahaha” I told myself.



Krystal looked at me, with her eyebrows crossing.



Then he went in front of me and pulled a chair beside him for Krystal.





I got really disappointed! he decided to seat beside her and not me!! That just earned her a point! Urrgh! She then looked at me and smiled sheepishly!



Oh my! That just made me want to rip her apart! But because I’m a well educated person, I just ignored her.
I ignored her physically, but my mind still wants to rip her!



Fortunately, my anger was a bit lessen because the main course was Steak, my favorite food ever.





As I started to slice my steak, Krystal suddenly made a move.



“Haeyi, I’ll slice it for you” she said as she sliced Donghae’s steak!





You should imagine how my heart and my arm wanted to throw my knife at her!





“okay” Donghae responded.



What the?! He even allowed her to! My blood pressure just went up at that moment. Krystal smiled proudly as she sliced Donghae’s steak, which made me more pissed.





On the other hand, I sliced my own steak with all anger and frustration. Unfortunately, I pushed the knife so hard that it made an awkward sound.





Everyone looked at me, especially Krystal. Her look made me feel like a criminal!





“sorry” I said.



“give me that, I’ll slice it for you” Donghae suddenly offered.





“No, it’s okay”





“I’ll do it” he said and when he was about to reach out for my plate, Krystal suddenly blocked him.





“She said it’s okay, so let her do It.” she told him.





Hah! She’s really getting on my nerves!





That Dumb Donghae even listened to her! I felt really useless during those moments.





All I did was stare at them while all of them, (except Amber) were laughing and talking. Despite of all that has happened, I was thankful enough that Amber joined me in my agony.







At the very moment dinner was over, I immediately went out of the house and went in the veranda, to escape the awkward moments with them.







I was enjoying the cold wind of the sea when suddenly, Krystal came.





“Mi Young? Can we talk?” she said.





And because I’m not a barbarian that suddenly attacks my enemy, I said YES.





“I have a favor to ask you” she started talking.





“What is it?” I said, having a really bad feeling about this conversation.







“can you, leave Donghae alone?” she said.





I just stated I had a bad feeling about this, and the feeling was actually true.





“what do you mean?” I asked.





“Donghae and I were doing well when you weren’t here. I love him and I know he loves me too. I had this feeling that he was just forced to marry you”







“what?! Forced?!”





“yes, I heard you were a CEO of an advertising company. Maybe his manager wants both of you to be together for him to gain more popularity and more projects.”







Such an assuming witch! She didn't even know that marrying is one of the gravest decision a popular artist will ever have.




“I never heard anything like that before.” I said.



“Of course you won’t know! And besides, you won’t be a perfect match. He’s handsome and you.” She paused, and looked at me from head to foot.







“obviously, you are a plastic” she continued.





“WHAT?!” I said, I got really angry with her and her conclusions!!







“I mean you’re rich, which means you can do anything with your face. I even have a doubt if your parents love you for being you or if they love you because of your plastic face”





 That was absolutely hitting below the belt, she even include my parents love for me, and most importantly, she was accusing me of doing something that I have never done my entire life!





And so, without hesitation, I SLAPPED HER!







She touched her face and looked at me sharply, she was about to raise her hand to get her revenge when suddenly,





“Mi Young!” Donghae called me and walked fast towards Krystal.





“what did you do?!” he said in an angry tone. AS if i was a kid being scolded for getting Krystal's toy.







Before I could answer him, Krystal suddenly talked.





“haeyi, I was just trying to open up a conversation with her, but she suddenly slapped me” she lied and even cried!
What an actress!





“is that true Mi Young?!” he said.





“Of course not!” I said.





“she’s lying!” she said.





“why did you do it?!” he asked me.







He even believed her lie! Ahhh!







“WHATEVER!” I shouted and ran away.





“such an ugly witch!” I keep telling myself.







Why the hell was I even jealous of her? She’s not even worth it, but then her words were just offensive!





I walked as fast as I can, I didn’t know where I was heading when suddenly, I accidentally I tripped.





“Ouch!” I said as I look at my knee with blood on it. I tried to stand up, but my foot got sprained.





And right then and there, I realized that I was already far away from the house and in a very unfamiliar shore.
I didn’t know what to do, I felt really lost, so I just cried. T_T

*****************************************************

I'm sorry but once again, please do leave a comment! thank You!!!