the day i've been waitng for

My happy Ending

Butler Pyo suddenly came to my room and handed me my plane ticket. I looked at the flight schedule, it says 12 noon.
It was around 9 am that time, about three hours before my actual flight.

As I finished packing my things, I immediately ask Butler Pyo to send me to the airport. Staying longer in the house would just break me more.

My mind was trying to escape reality while I was in the car. I suddenly wished that a miracle would happen, that my life will become somewhat like a fairy tale, where the princess is being rescued by his prince charming.

But who could this prince charming be? Donghae? He’s probably enjoying his day right now, because obviously, he doesn’t know that I’ll be gone.

After a few moments, we arrived in the airport. It was quite ironic how the airport becomes really near when I’m leaving Korea and how it became far when I arrive here.
I entered the airport with Butler Pyo, (he came to see me off) we stayed in the waiting area as I wait for my departure time to come.

“ma’am, I’d like to go to the toilet first” Butler Pyo said.

“okay, I’ll wait here” I said as I take a look at a magazine I brought.(to change my focus)

As I flip the next page of the magazine I was reading, a man suddenly stood right in front of me.

I was not really in the mood that time, so I got angry at that person standing in front of me. I closed my magazine and looked at the person.

I was shocked when I saw Donghae in front of me. How did he know?!

“Where are you going?!” he asked in a high tone.

I couldn’t face him at all. I was embarrassed at the same time hurt. I couldn’t tell him anything, so I just kept quiet.

“Are You trying to run away from our deal?!” he asked in the same tone.

“NO!” I looked at him then looked away.

“there’s an urgent thing I need to settle right now.” I continued.

“I believe it’s just a DAMN excuse!” he said and pulled my hand to stand up.

He then grabbed me and we walked away from the waiting area.

I stopped in the middle of the airport lobby and took away my hand from him.

“what do you think are you doing?!” I yelled at him.

“I told you earlier, you can’t run away from me”

“I have my reasons for doing this, alright? Can you just let me go?!”

“NO! I can’t let you go again!” he paused.

“I was stupid enough to let you go five years ago, and I won’t do that again!” he continued.

“what do you mean?” I asked in confusion,

“Mi Young! I love You! I’ve loved you since we we’re still in middle school. I loved you when we became high school students and I was still in love with you though you were away from me. For years, I couldn’t sleep calmly because I kept on thinking about you. And when you came back, I loved you even more that I became anxious because I was afraid you’d leave me again. But I won’t allow that to happen!”

This was the words I wanted to hear from him. This was the moment I’ve waited for my whole life.

Unknowingly, tears flow from my eyes. I was really glad to hear those words from him, but I was still speechless.
He came closer to me and wiped away my tears.

“I’m sorry to shock you, but this is the only way to keep you” he explained to me.

“I..I’m sorry. i love you too, since long ago But I still have to leave you” I said as I turn my back on him.

It was difficult for this is what I’ve always wanted, but my parents were also important to me. I didn’t want to choose but I have to.

He immediately blocked my way,

“why don’t you just come with me? “ he asked.

“I can’t, I’m sorry!”

“don’t you love me anymore?” he asked with a gloomy face.

“I do! But..”

“then why?”

“I told you, I have my own reasons”

“you’re really not coming with me?” he asked again

“I’m really sorry.”

“then I’m left with no choice.” He said then went near me,
He carried me like a sling bag on his shoulders, (just like before)

“YAH!! PUT ME DOWN!!” I yelled at him.

“No! I told you, I’ll kidnap you if you run away from me!”
All the people in the airport just looked at us.

I couldn’t possibly ask for help, they might think Donghae is a criminal and I don’t want to put him in such situation.

“Donghae! Please Put me down!!” I begged him.

But he didn’t listen to me.

Where is he planning to bring me?!!!!

 

*****************************************************

i'm loving this one! please comment!!