okay

My happy Ending

 After a few minutes of wondering about my husband-to-be’s wedding gift, the waiter suddenly delivered the food donghae ordered for us. We ate it quietly when suddenly, I felt like the spiciness of the food made my tongue numb.


“s#hwqooyend h@338#$%@$” I said


“huh? What did you just say?”


“I said, it’s so spicy! My tongue is numb” I said in a not so clear manner.


“I told you it’s going to be spicy” He immediately called the waiter and asked for some cubes of ice. He then placed the ice cubes in his hanky and made a bag out of it then gave it to me.


“Place it in your tongue”


I nodded then placed the ice bag in my tongue.

He stopped eating for a while and stared at me, patiently waiting for my pain to go away. I tried everything to avoid his stare because at some point, I felt embarrassed of my carelessness.


After a few minutes, my tongue went back to its normal state, so I placed down the ice bag he made for me.


“you’re okay now?” he asked


“Yeah. I think I could eat now”


“No, don’t eat that. Wait” he then called the waiter and whispered something to him.

After a few seconds, the waiter came and brought some food, in which I have never seen before.


“Eat this. They said it’s not spicy” Donghae said as he handed me the food that the waiter brought.


“Thanks” I said then I started eating it.


That moment really made my heart pound so much. It just made me think more that Donghae really, really loves me.


“Are you ready to go now?” Donghae said, a few minutes after I finished eating.


“yeah” I said and immediately stood up and went out of the restaurant.


“Where are we going?” I asked him, despite of the fact that he was busy driving. I really love the way he drove his car. He looked SOOOOOOO stunning. ( that’s why I disturbed him..keke)


“The presscon will be held in a hotel so, we’re headed there” he answered.


I actually didn’t mind nor listened to his answer, because I just want to see him talking while driving. He looked much more stunning that way. Just staring at him makes me fall for him even more. <3 <3


Just a few minutes after, we arrived in the hotel he talked about. The moment we went out of the car, there were guards who were escorting us inside the hotel. I got nervous in some point because the people around us were trying to lead us in a separate place. I didn’t know what else to do but to hold Donghae’s hand tightly, secretly and mentally asking him not to let go of me.


He suddenly stopped walking then hugged me.


“Don’t worry. I’ll get back to you later. We just need to prepare separately” he said, trying to comfort me.


“Why don’t we prepare together?” I suggested.


“Isn’t it too early for you to see me ?” he joked.
I honestly shivered. I don’t know why, but I felt quite weird when he joked.


“Ah. Okay. Bye” I said, trying my very best to avoid him.
I walked slowly towards the room where the guards led me. I was a bit surprised when I saw a middle aged man sitting in couch in my room.


As soon as he saw me, he stood up from the couch and offered his hand to me.


“hi. I’m Lee Soo Man, Donghae’s producer.”

“Hi, nice to meet you. I’m…”


“Tiffany Hwang, Donghae’s future wife.” He interrupted me.


“ah, yes..So, what can I do for you?” I asked,


“Actually, I’m here to ask you a favor” he said, looking so serious.


“I’ll do it, if it’s not that difficult.” I joked. I just tried to make the mood good. =)


“Please don’t mention anything that might end Donghae’s career. I’m just concern. I don’t want to make all his efforts be useless. I’m sure you’re concern too”


Just the way he said it, It seemed like I was going to do something grave to the love of my life.

“What kind of thing am I not allowed to say?” I curiously asked.

“Marriage.”

-to be continued-