Surprise visit

Unwanted Attention

 

 

Seven

 

 

“Surprise!” Kai cheered. It was getting pretty bored at Baekhyun’s house. Not all of the members were there due to some matters they need to settle. Though Kai just thought those matters were probably girls. It’s a good thing Kai never went to a serious relationship. If he did, he’d probably be dead.

When Soori didn’t reply and was just making a confused face, Kai went in and beckoned the other members with him. Kai went first, and then followed by D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan and then Lay.

It’d be rude to lash at them to get out. Soori decided to just act hospitable. But inside she was very annoyed at Kai.

Just look at him, sitting comfortably in the living room.

“Sorry about this, I really tried to stop him” Despite her anger Soori can’t stay mad at all of them. At least Lay was apologizing in behalf of that jerk.

“What on earth came up in his mind anyway?”

“I don’t know really, Kai’s a bit unpredictable at times”  Very unpredictable, indeed.

 

“Why won’t we all introduce ourselves.” Baekhyun suggested. Soori came closer to them and decided to give them a chance since she doesn’t know them that much.

“Annyeong Park Soori, I’m Baekhyun.” Seems decent enough. “And..do I look cute?”Baekhyun did the peace sign while tilting his head slightly to the side.

Wait, what? Is he using aegyo? But it kind of suits him. After being shocked, she then laughed.

“Yes, you’re already cute.”

“Stop it Baekhyun-ah, you’re scaring her.” A tall man appeared beside Baekhyun. “Hi, Soori-ssi, I’m Park Chanyeol and we have the same surname.” Chanyeol produced a smile which Soori found it very creepy.

“Yo, I’m Luhan and this is Sehun.” Soori nodded in acknowledgement.

“And I’m D.O.” Soori still can’t help laughing at his ogling eyes, they were just too big. “What did I do?”

“She’s laughing because you’re eyes are just too big, stupid!” Luhan laughed along as well.

Her expectation would be that these boys would act as if she’s nobody, but instead she found herself laughing at their constant jokes after they introduced themselves. These boys aren’t heartless at all, but it just seemed that way because those fan girls said so.

“Okay, okay you guys, I’ll cook now.” All of them groaned. They were having so much fun talking to her, and Kai was having so much fun teasing her. The boys then laughed when she retorts back to Kai with some sensible things.

“Looks like you finally have your match.” Luhan said a while ago.

 

 

Soori stood up but was stopped by D.O. “I’ll help you”

Help her? Does he perhaps know how to cook? “Let him cook, he’s a pro” Kai smirked.

“Uh, yeah sure, come on.”

 

*****

“You really are a pro.” Soori made a thumbs up as she tasted D.O’s cooking. Both of them exchanged plenty of stories as they were cooking, and the boys in the living are making too much noise. But even if it’s noisy, it’s the first time where Soori felt that her house is alive. Usually, her living room would be dim and she would just lock herself in her bedroom.

D.O made a faint blush, “Thanks, I practice”

Soori chuckled, “You might be a lot cuter than Baekhyun if you blush like that.”

“I heard that!” Baekhyun protested.

D.O and Soori looked at each other and laughed.

 

Minutes passed by and dinner is already set. D.O and Soori were pretty proud of their cooking. Soori can’t believe she’s actually making dinner for these boys she just met. There hasn’t been much interaction she had with the opposite gender until now. But these boys made her laugh; it’s nice to make them some food.

“Dinner’s ready guys.”

One by one, all of them gathered around the table and dug in. All of them were busy in chewing their food that they didn’t notice that Soori was looking intently upon them. She figured that maybe they miss some home cooked meal and a decent dinner. She guessed that maybe all these boys eat are instant noodles, pretty much instant everything.

“Someone’s having fun looking.”

Soori jolted and resumed to reality. Kai was beside her.

“You’re friends are way different than you.” Kai stopped eating and said, “What?”

“Nothing.” She left his side and decided to eat.

 

*****

“Ahhhh~ It’s been a while since I ate home cooked meals.” Baekhyun patted his stomach. “Thanks to you Soori-ah.”

She smiled. All of a sudden it made her feel sheepish. “D.O. helped me you know.”

More constant chatting, but they were about to leave though. After the meal all of them made tons and tons of conversations. Soori was happy indeed. She didn’t feel any awkwardness from them and she also talked to them.

Meanwhile Lay was just observing Soori. He noticed how she interacted with the guys. He was surprised that she actually let them in. He expected her to bawl them out or something. But despite her anger she still managed to compose herself and treated them with hospitality.

And somewhere deep inside, was a longing to get to know her more.

 

“Bye Soori!”

“Thanks for everything!”

“We love you Sooria-ahh !”

Those silly boys. They just couldn’t keep quiet. Soori didn’t mind it though.

As stealthily as possible, Kai appeared beside her. Soori jolted a bit.

“What are you still doing here?”

Kai shrugged. “I just wanted to have a grand exit.”

She raised an eyebrow. He stepped outside and she was facing his back for a while. But suddenly he turned around and leaned in to her face.

“Until next time.” Soori widened her eyes, as she saw him biting his lower lip while having his famous smirk.

And in a spur of a moment he turned around and jogged to where his friends are. 

 

 

 

 


Eeeeeep . lol . Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

I'm updating a lot now cuz it's still our break. lol

 

Meanwhile, Here's bakehyun and his aegyo *clap clap*