Friends

Unwanted Attention

Twenty Nine

The bell has just rung indicating the end of school. Students either meet up for some gimmick later or basically anywhere just to have fun. Soori packed up her things and was just about to go home so she can already get her homework over with.

“Soori!” She turned around surprised to see Miyoung waving over her to come. Miyoung kind of saved her from some slight bullying in the cafeteria days ago. Soori was really thankful and yet a bit shy. She thought that maybe not all female students here are es.

“N-neh?”  She slowly approached them with a bit of nervousness.

“We’re going to the mall today, wanna come with us?” Miyoung’s other friendd, Jihyun, was nodding earnestly.

“M-me?” Soori couldn’t believe it herself.

“Yes you, silly.” Soori’s smile was evidently plastered on her face.

“Wait, just give me a minute.” She then dashed through the halls finding a specific person.

 

“Kai!” There he was yawning while putting something in his locker.

“Oh, angel, ready to go home now?”

“Umm…actually, some of my classmates invited me to hang out, and I was just considering on going with them…”

“But what about me?”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll live by yourself.”

“Well, in that case no, you’re not going.”

“Kai!”

He laughed. He was just honestly teasing her. “I was joking okay, of course you can go. But you better make this up to me, okay?”

“Whatever.”

As she was about to go, Kai suddenly held her arm and pulled her to him.

“What?” She asked.

“Where’s my kiss?”

Instantly, her face became red. But Kai still laughed. And he quickly stole a peck on her lips.

“ert!” She then ran away leaving him with a smile.

 

****

Soori missed hanging out like this, just girls. She missed the girly conversations and the mini shopping. The giggles she released were fascinating as she continued on their crazy antics. Miyoung and Jihyun treated her as if they were already friends years ago. Sometimes, she hated being a loner that’s why she had Minah, but when she left, her life became quiet. But then there was Kai, who annoyed her almost every single time.

But what if Miyoung and Jihyun have some ulterior motive? What if they were really just hanging out with her because they want something?

“Soori?” Miyoung looked at her. “Is there something wrong?

“Ah, nothing. Let’s go”

For a moment there, she thought that Miyoung and Jihyun really did look like they were concerned. Maybe it’s best if she wouldn’t let her guard down.

 

Soori wasn’t really paying attention to where she was going and then she bumped into someone. The person’s drink splashed into his clothes.

“Ah! I’m so sorry!”

“Well missy, look what you’ve done to my shirt!” She flinched at his tone of voice. Miyoung and Jihyun had already left her. She was right all along. They really did abandon her. They were just using her.

“I’m really really sorry”

“What are you gonna do huh? My shirt’s a complete mess now” Come on Soori, think of something.

 

“Well mister, you could always wash your shirt, no big deal!” It’s Miyoung!

“The stains not that much anyway.” Jihyun!

The man just walked away mumbling. Miyoung and Jihyun walked their way towards her immediately.

“Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah”

“Hey, have you honestly thought we were going to abandon you?” Jihyun guessed.

Soori couldn’t reply because she was still unable to believe what happened.

“Yah, you were so little and we were so giddy with excitement that we lost you in the crowd. It’s then we realized that you got into a situation by bumping into that bastard.”

“Soori, we would never do that you know.” Miyoung soothed.

Soori didn’t realize the tears flowing down. “…T-thank you..”

Both Miyoung and Jihyun hugged her. Soori found people that she could share her thoughts and her life. These people were her new found friends.

 

****

“Haha, I never thought you were such a sensitive person, Soori-ah!” Miyoung giggled after sipping a bit of her bubble tea. The three of them, exhausted from their activity, went to relax for a bit in a café.

“Yeah, and you were crying nonstop back there. I thought you wouldn’t stop.” Jihyun laughed along with her. Soori just went along with them though she was a bit embarrassed.

“Say, you and Kai seem to have a good relationship.” Miyoung leaned in closer. “So, have you done it yet?”

Soori seriously didn’t know what she was trying to say. “It?”

Miyoung and Jihyun looked at each other and then gave themselves a facepalm.

“You’re kidding us right?” Jihyun questioned.

“But you two have kissed right? I mean French kiss?”

“French Kiss?” Again, both of them did the facepalm.

“Soori.” Miyoung clasped her shoulders. “French kissing is where you kiss with your tongues. Get it?”

 

Soori suddenly remembered the time when Kai kind of like flicked his tongue when they were kissing. So that explains why. Miyoung and Jihyun laughed at her reaction. Soori really is innocent, isn’t she?

“And by ‘it’ we mean ‘make love’”

By this time Soori’s face turned into a tomato. “No, really, we haven’t done anything besides kissing.”

“You know Soori, as I’ve known Kai; he was quite a playboy back then, so probably he must be controlling himself on you a lot.”

 

 

“I want to touch you.”

Face it, Soori. It’s natural for boys to have some kind of urge. But I don’t have enough experiences on this that’s probably why I must so dense sometimes.

“Ahh, it’s getting late, we should really go home now.”

They bid their goodbyes and went to homes to their distinctive path. It was a peaceful night, but not so in Soori’s mind. She kept on thinking their conversation earlier. She made a mental note to research more about this stuff so she won’t look stupid.

 

 

 

But then she felt a little scared.

 

 


Thank you so much guys for supporting me 

It feels like I've found some kind of motivation because of you guys

But then, I'm still such a lazy author. keke~

And I hope you won't ever get tired of this, yakosoku ?

mehehehe . after this I was thinking of making a Kris fic, and arranged marriage and stuff like that hehe