Angel

Unwanted Attention

Twenty Four

 

“Soori” This might probably the first time she noticed that the way he said her name sounds pleasing. It sounds happy in a melodramatic kind of way.  Both of them were still in the hospital after some minutes of muteness. Standing and facing each other while hugging, both of them never knew when to get away from each other’s grasp.

 

“What am I to you?” Soori looked up at him. Her eyes were dazed on how handsome Kai was. How his messy hair made him look imperfectly attractive.

Kai’s right hand cupped her cheek lovingly, enjoying this serene and blissful moment that Soori finally liked him back. His thumb gently caressed her cheek and he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Soori, on the other hand, couldn’t stop blushing at every act that Kai made.

“Tell me, am I gonna be your boyfriend?”

Soori couldn’t breathe for a while. This fluttery feeling inside of her told her to follow her heart. His hands roamed softly around her arms and shoulders causing her to shiver a bit. Only Kai made her felt like this, and she was absolutely addicted to this feeling.

“I promise, I’ll cherish you and to never hurt you.” He was leaning in closer and closer until his eyes shut and she could feel his breath. It was warm and fuzzy. His lips touched hers and Soori lost all contact of what reality was. Kissing him feels like she’s flying. Kai gently moved his lips in sensual way, knowing that he was an expert in this kind of stuff. Kai’s lips didn’t felt foreign to her anymore.

When they broke the kiss, both of them panted a little bit for a while. Kai wanted more, but he figured not to overdo it. Soori still felt the butterflies moving in her stomach. Her heart hurt because of the feeling she’s having right now. And she liked that.

 

“Soori?”  Her eyes looked at him.

 

And she finally nodded.

Bit by bit, Kai’s lips turned into a smile, and in that moment Soori would never forget that smile. Kai immediately hugged her tight. Her chin resting on his shoulder and his nose nuzzled on her neck. Kai hugged her too tight that she thinks she might not probably breathe, but she liked the way he reacted.

She likes him.

 

****

 

The alarm went off and Soori grumbled in annoyance because she still wants to sleep. Like every normal teenager, Soori felt she was sleep deprived. Groaning, she slowly stood up with sleepy eyes and went to freshen herself. Once, in the bathroom, she splashed some cold water on her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She immediately remembered that something’s gonna be different today. Today, she has a boyfriend.

 

Kai.

 

The thought redden her cheeks right away. Soori shook her head. She willed herself not to think more about it. After some dragging moments, she was finally ready for school. Honestly, Soori was looking forward for it, because she gets to see him.

Packing her lunch up, and she’s ready to go. Soori slung her bag and twisted the doorknob. The first thing she noticed was a pair of legs was standing beside her door. She looked up and saw him; dressed perfectly with the messy hair she always loved and was of course cool as always.

“Kai?!” Soori was pretty surprised as to why was Kai here.

 

“Good morning angel, ready for school?”

 

 

“Wait. Why are you here? And why are you calling me angel?”

Kai stepped forward and gently flicked her forehead while chuckling at the cute side she showed today. “I’m here because I want to go to school together with you. And, I call you angel because it suits you.”

“What?” Soori was still confused but at the same time she felt her blush taking a toll on her face. She was embarrassed and at the same time flustered by him.

“You heard me perfectly,” Kai held out his hand. “Give me your hand.”

“No.”

But Kai, who was very stubborn, took her hand still and intertwined his fingers with hers. He noticed how her hand seems to perfectly fit with his. Kai tugged her so she would budge and they could start walking their way to school.

Soori felt that her face would be very red right now, and she tried so hard to hide her blush, but in the end, she gave up since it seems that it’s not working. Even though she doesn’t want to admit it to herself, Soori actually does like it when Kai acts like this. It’s like he’s back to normal.

“Yah, why are you silent? It’s so unlike you.” Kai let go of her hand and instead, he positioned his hand on her shoulder and pulled her to him. This act had made Soori a little bit more perplexed.

“Sh-shut up Kai”

She felt him giggle. “Aw, my angel’s blushing.”

“No, I’m not!”

“Save your excuses angel.”

****

There’s one thing that Soori forgot when she agreed to date Kai. His fangirls. Everywhere, giving her glares that could literally kill. Soori tried to pry Kai’s hold but he was just so insistent that they should make their relationship public, and why bother trying to hide it.

“Don’t worry about them, it’ll waver off.”  But it still didn’t made Soori feel assured.

“By the way, what happened to err..Hani?”

“I was just fooling around with her.” That earned him a suspicious look from her.

Kai held his hands up. “We were not doing anything okay? Trust me.”

Soori sighed. She decided to let it go since she hadn’t known much about Kai’s past.

“OOOOOOOH! What do we have here?” It’s pretty obvious that the exo members saw them, since Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn’t stop grinning from ear to ear.

“Shut up.” Kai hissed.

“See, I told you, you’d have feelings for him Soori!” Baekhyun taunted.

“Congratulations you two” Luhan extended his hand to give them a congratulatory hand shake. But something in Luhan’s eyes made it seem forced.

“Yeah, Congratulations.” Now it was Lay who showed himself.

 

The bell rang and all of them scattered to go to their respected classes.

Luhan approached Lay.

“Are you okay?”

Lay gave him a light smile. “With what?”

“You know with the two of them, together and stuff?”

Lay looked up and sighed. “I’m still alive aren’t I?”

“I’m serious Lay.”

“Well, it , but I think I’ll live. I was stupid to think that she would like me back” Lay walked away leaving Luhan standing in the hallway alone.

 


Aww, Poor Lay, I better pair him up with someone soon :)

Mehehe, Just a warning guys: 

I'll have lesser time updating because we have tons and tons of activities in school

this and next week, so sorry ;__;

 

Comment Juseyooo ~