The Honeymoon (Pt. 1)

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The Honeymoon (Pt.1)

 

The couple reached Jeju approximately at eleven pm in the night and tiredly dragged their feet to a taxi that could bring them to the resort.

 

Nana silently sighed in relieved when her back meets the bed, forgetting the fact there’s only a bed inside the room. Sehun groggily pulled their suitcases inside, not being a gentleman, but because his mother has wickedly put both their clothes in one big suitcase, knowing his son well.

 

“I’m sleeping on the bed.” Sehun claimed.

 

He was also too tired and having jet-lag, though only having two hours flight. But they left soon after their wedding and thus, it can be said that they are overly weary.

 

“Uh? Don’t they have another bed?” Nana mumbled as she felt his weight on the bed.

 

“No, they don’t.” He replied grumpily, covering his eyes using his arms. “I’m tired, so don’t make any conversation with me, okay?”

 

Nana did not reply as she has already fallen deeply into deep slumber.

 

Sehun sighed, wishing tomorrow she won’t get hysteric.

 

 

His wishes were tended to never be complied.

 

Nana screamed out of her lungs when she woke up the next morning, seeing Sehun’s body laying next to her. She thought he was dead; that’s how insane she is.

 

“My mom married me off to an insane girl.” Sehun muttered, covering his ears preventing her never-ending scream.

 

“WHAT!? HOW!? WHY!?” She asked with loud voices. “How can we ended up in one bed!?”

 

Sehun, who cannot take it anymore, turned around and put a finger on her lips. It shut her off immediately. “Look here. We are having honeymoon and it’s not weird to share a bed. Have you not seen any honeymoon couple?”

 

“Yeah. I was a single before marrying you. Not a widow.” She replied rationally.

 

Sehun felt himself grabbing one fistful of his hair. “I’m intending whether you ever seen honeymoon couple or not; not that you have ever felt like a honeymoon couple.”

 

“Ah…” She nodded understandingly. “I understand.”

 

“Go take a bath. We’ll have breakfast.” He said, signaling that she could have the bathroom first.

 

Nana happily complied. Hearing the breakfast, which means food, she wistfully forgot about the incident that took part just minutes before.

 

She closed the bedroom door; it was like an apartment since it was a resort. She opened the suitcase and found a y lingerie inside, together with floral dresses.

 

Once again, she screamed out of her lungs.

 

Sehun barged inside the room, his eyes were narrowed dangerously, telling her if it’s one of the non-senses he will hear, by then she would die.

 

“If this just another hoax you intend to do, I suggest you to say—” He stopped abruptly, his eyes saw the lingerie and dresses. “My mom brought you that?”

 

She nodded, taking out the lingerie and threw it to the corner. She took a floral pattern dress and looked if it matched her later shoes or not.

 

“You might want to check what your mom brought you.” Nana said, leaving him as she went into the bathroom.

 

He knelt down in front of the suitcase, thinking whether it’s best or not to find out. The result can be very disappointing, thinking it’s his mother. But sometimes, his mother did something that made him happy.

 

Now, should he do or not?

 

Slowly, he reached out and rummaged the clothes inside, finding his below hers.

 

He checked his shirts one by one. Everything is good, nothing is weird or strange thing checked yet.

 

 

His eyes widen when he saw something that would definitely make the poor girl faint.

 

A pair of lacy bras and throngs.

 

Omonim!!! I’m going crazy, really. Do you really want grandchildren that much, omonims? Shaking his head, he threw the sinful stuffs to the corner, fell rightly on the lingerie Nana threw before.

 

Ten minutes later, Nana came out with bare face and wet hair.

 

She looked extremely y and Sehun gulped.

 

But he wore his façade perfectly. “I’m going to the bath first.” He said, passing by her and went inside the bathroom.

 

Nana, being the dense person she is, not realizing his very uncomfortable feeling. But what to say? She’s a dense person for nothing.

 

He swallowed hard as he locked the door and felt his below very uncomfortable. What the heck!? He cussed slightly before taking of his clothes and took a damn cold shower.

 

After done bathing, he walked away just to find her blowing her hair.

 

“Hey, where are we going to eat?” She asked happily, her eyes gleaming with excitement. “I heard that Jeju’s Abalone porridge is very delicious!”

 

“Fine, let’s go eat it.” Sehun agreed.

 

He has heard about the rumor too and apparently also wanting to taste the taste.

 

After they have done, they went to a famous place for abalone porridge.

 

“You rent a car?” Nana asked in disbelief.

 

“I have a company here too.” He replied. “I have to take care of it a lot, so yeah, I have a car.”

 

“Not rent?”

 

“I’ve explained long enough for someone to understand that it’s not a rent car.” He said sarcastically.

 

“Psh. I was just asking.” She mumbled, crossing her arms childishly.

 

Sehun let out a disbelief smile, yet kept driving.

 

“It’s here, is it?” He asked, looking outside.

 

The small restaurant was in front of a sea, where used for ships sail. He parked his car and went outside. She followed after.

 

The owner smiled brightly at them. “Oh-ho! Welcome to Porridges!” She greeted as the two bowed their head politely.

 

They sat down on a table and ordered the famous Abalone porridge.

 

The order came fast.

 

It was colored green and looked as if seaweed put inside. Though it’s unlikely a porridge colored green, that didn’t make Nana felt disgust. She actually finds it amusing, that she would want to eat it very quick.

 

“I’ll eat the meal well!” She saluted before grasping the spoon, spooning the green colloid.

 

It tastes better than anything she had ever taste. Her eyes brightly twinkled as she realized how delicious the porridge is, and without further hesitation she dig in her food as fast as possible.

 

Just when Sehun swallowed the fifth spoon of his porridge, Nana had done with hers.

 

“Do you mind?” She asked meekly, indicating she wants some more.

 

“Nope. Help yourself.” Sehun said, pretending to be okay when he actually thought that the girl should have just been a pig… but well, a cute one. Somehow, he felt rather entertain to watch her ate the entire second bowl than to eat his. He felt so full just watching her eat the food whole-heartedly, as if the food will vanish if she just blinked and stopped for a while.

 

After having her meal done, she inhaled deeply to get enough oxygen to breath again.

 

“Satisfied?” He asked, teasing her.

 

“So much.” She replied heartedly, looking down at the bowl. “I would really like to come back here again.” She muttered, smiling all the way as she took a glass of water. “It’s so delicious, isn’t it?” She asked.

 

“Yes,” He replied half-heartedly.

 

“Ahjumma!” Nana shouted. “We have done here!” The ahjumma came and took their cash. “Thanks for the delicious meals!” Nana said happily, bouncing to the car.

 

Sehun tried hard not to smile all the way back.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry for not able to update faster. There was a slight problem of the internet. But luckily, it is alright now :D