Lee Jinki is here!?

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Nana brushed her wet, damped hair. She was wearing a long sleeves pyjama and was just done taking bath. Sehun was taking a bath while she put on some night cream. He got out from the bathroom and Nana's eyes travelled to him, silently admiring his muscles because apparently her husband wanted to show off his body.

 

She gulped involuntarily and tried hard to keep her gaze away. She was dabbing her face with the cream when she dabbed her fingers to her eye, making her wince in pain. "AWWW." She whimpered, covering her dabbed eye.

 

Sehun went towards her immediately, worried for his wife. "Hey, are you alright? What happened?"

 

She sulked, "I foolishly dabbed my eye using my fingers."

 

He chortled, feeling it ridiculous. "How could that happen?"

 

Nana felt her face read as she spilled the truth, "I was looking at you. Happy?"

 

He looked at her in amusement, warmth feeling spread throughout his body. "Happy." He said. "Now, follow me. Let's splash some water to your eyes." He said, holding her hands as one of his hand unintentionally wrapped around her waist.

 

She didn't mind and truthfully, she felt so.....so.....blissful. He led her towards the bathroom and stopped at the sink. He the faucet and let water ran wildly. He wetted his palm and softly pressed it against her dabbed eye.

 

"Feeling better?" He asked with his sweetest voice, not being sarcastic.

 

She nodded, pulling away from his grasp and put the water to her eye by herself. It's clearly a bit inconvenient with that little helpful.

 

After feeling a bit well and no sign of swelling eye, they went back to the room.

 

"I'm asleep." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

 

He quickly grabbed her hands. "Don't rubbing your eyes. And don't sleep with wet hair." He said strictly. "You could catch a cold if you sleep with wet hair." He reasoned. "Come here, I'll blow your hair."

 

He made her sit in front of the mirror, and pulled out the blower from one of the drawer at the table. He plugged in the blower and blowed her hair with his care. He used his fingers to run them through her hair and he wondered how soft it would be if it has dried.

 

Without him noticing, she has bobbed her head up and down, sleeping serenely.

 

She looks cute. He thought as he put down the blower and touched her hair softly. Okay, your hair is dried now. He then carried her to the bed and plopped himself beside her. Goodnight, Nana.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breakfast the next day was as torturing as last night. Hani still tried her best to get Sehun's attention even though he had told her clearly that they are not ever, ever going to be together. She chose to be deaf on that.

 

Nana didn't care anymore because she knew, the more she tries to talk to the girl, the more she would have the possibility of going crazy. And more, the delicious breakfast succeed on diverting Nana's attention on Sehun.

 

He scoffed at her, muttering something about betrayer under his breath. How could she let him being eaten by this witch? He cursed in his mind and tried hard to ignore his cousin's existences.

 

They strolled on the beach again like last night, but this time they were accompanied by the whole families. They decided to be a loving couple and walked hand-in-hand while watching the kids playing around.

 

Nana heaved deeply the fresh air and a bright smile plastered on her face.

 

Sehun unintentionally turned his head and he caught her peaceful expression, and felt himself peaceful as well. He smiled and his hand grabbed hers tenderly. She gave him a what-are-you-doing look as he tangled his fingers with hers.

 

"Don't ask. Just let me do this for a while." He said, leaning on the white sand.

 

She followed after, and the two of them closed their eyes as the breeze passed by them. Suddenly Junhong plopped himself between them and they opened their eyes in surprised. "What the--??" Sehun shouted as he sat.

 

Nana sat down too and looked at Junhong irritatedly. "What is it, kiddo?" She asked. "You made my heart almost fall down."

 

Junhong rounded eyes cutely. "I want to sleep with noona!" He said. "Noona and Sehun hyung are not suitable! Noona is suitable with me!" He harrumphed as he pumped his chest out proudly.

 

Nana laughed and Sehun looked at the kid critically. Even though he likes the kid because they are family, Sehun couldn't help but feel annoyed because of him. "Yeah, but Nana noona here is my wife." He muttered.

 

Junhong didn't hear and kept pestering Nana with his ultimate aegyeo attack and whiny kiddy voice. At the same time, Hani came to Sehun's side.

 

Oh gawd.

 

It was chaos.

 

 

 

 

 

"I couldn't believe you let the kid touch you there!" Sehun said accusingly.

 

"He's only a kid, and HOW could you let Hani kiss you there!" Nana shot back angrily.

 

Before you all go jumpy and ert-y, let's get this straight.

 

 

 

 

REPLAY

 

Nana and Junhong were running playfully.

 

"Come here Junhong!" Nana laughed happily as Junhong came to her and unintentionally touched her stomach.... almost her lower region.

 

Nana didn't get mad because it was accidental and the kid was too young to know what he did.

 

On the other hand, Sehun was glaring at the scene, stomping all his way there. Hani followed with jumping gleefully. As soon as he stopped in front of Nana, Hani took the chance and pecked his cheek.

 

Nana gave her a furious look before stared at her husband accusingly. She crossed her arms and let the kid go. She wheeled around and went back to the resort angrily.

 

>>BACK TO THE FUTURE

 

"I didn't know she would be that sly! Who the hell even want to feel her lips!" Sehun retorted furiously. "If there's a lip I would like to feel, it would be--" He stopped himself, almost saying out loud he wanted to kiss her.

 

She shot him a look. "Did you say something about you would want to kiss someone?" She nudged his stomach scarcely. "Who?" She felt rather mad than curious. Okay, maybe she gets the feeling that the person is her, but seriously, her self-esteem is so low if she's with Sehun.

 

He huffed, not replying her.

 

She gave him a dead glare as he walked in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

*........is that Nana?* A guy thought, a foolish, naive smile plastered on his face. *I hope it is~ I want to see her so bad since that night~*

 

 

 

 

 

After having the little quarrel down, the couple decided to go travelling around the resort by themselves. They went to the souvenirs shops and bought some things for Nana's parents and Su Ah. Nana also bought chocopies for the kids in case they got whiny when they found out the two went out by themselves.

 

"Look, this is so pretty!" Nana exclaimed as she held up a couple necklace.

 

 

Sehun saw her delighted face and thought, should I buy it for her?

 

Then Nana looked at the price tag. "Omo! We should get this!" She said. "It wasn't all pricey too!" She dug in her bag and took out her wallet. She opened it and her shoulders slumped down. "My money isn't enough." She mumbled and remembered that she spent her moneys on buying souvernirs for her family and friends, also for the kids.

 

He saw her deflated face and worried. After she walked out from the shop, he secretly bought the couple necklace and sneakily put it inside his bag. He decided to make it a surprise and a smile came across his face at the thought of her happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

As they arrived back to the resort, they headed to their room. They took an elevator and before the door closed, a hand went through it and the person smiled brightly at the couple.

 

Nana looked at him, feeling him familiar. His bright smile still plastered on his face as he got in and stared at Nana intently.

 

Sehun recognized him as one of the businessman he had deal with. In anyhow, that doesn't mean he could look at Sehun's wife that way.

 

"Mr. Lee?" Sehun called. "You are Mr. Lee, right?" He asked, gaining full attention from Jinki.

 

Jinki blinked a few times, not even realizing there's someone who has been standing beside Nana even from she got to the elevator. He recognized the man. "Mr. Oh?" He said in realization.

 

"Right." Sehun said.

 

"Nana ssi." Jinki turned his attention once again to Nana. "Do you remember me?"

 

She rounded her eyes to him, questioning him where they had met. "I'm sorry?"

 

Jinki let out a ridiculous laugh. "You really amused me, Nana ssi. I am Lee Jinki. Does that name ring a bell?"

 

Her mind started searching names by names, together with profile picture on each them. Then it stopped at one face. "Oh! I remember! You worked together with our corp!" She smiled at him. "That's why your face is so familiar."

 

Jinki smiled back, even though he has been smiling since he saw her in the same resort. "This is really coincidental that we meet here."

 

"Right." Nana said.

 

Sehun felt somewhat irk because of the look Jinki gave Nana. "Babe," He suddenly called out, his arms wrapped around her waist in automatic. "You know Mr. Lee?"

 

Nana nodded, feeling weird with his sudden intimacy. "Are you alright?" She asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

 

He let out an awkward laugh, tightening his arms around his waist. "Of course. Well, babe, Mr. Lee is my business partner." He said.

 

"Oh, really?" She asked. "Jinki ssi is our business partner too."

 

"I don't know the two of you are close." He pointed out the point of the talk.

 

"Oh. We just friend." She stated lightly.

 

Jinki still smiling brightly despite his heart squeezing. "Well, Nana ssi, then who is Mr. Oh to you? Are the two of you dating?"

 

"Dating is understatement. We're a married couple." Sehun answered quickly.

 

"Oh." Jinki said, not knowing else to say.

 

The elevator ding, and Sehun exclaimed too happy, "Oh, look! We're on our floor. Let's go, babe!" He said and dragged his wife away, leaving Jinki dumbfounded.

 

"Jinki ssi, it's nice to meet you!" Nana yelped before the elevator door closed.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Nana." Jinki murmured, his heart deflated.