He Loves Her.

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

"So it means that he was cold and all to you?" Su Ah asked, undescribed feelings worm in her heart. Not a good thing though. "And you don't know why he's so angry?"

 

Nana nodded, puffing her cheeks. "This is so annoying. I am already sure that I love him. And he has to do this to me. What a great guy." She commented sarcastically. "If I know so, I would've just liked another man from the start. And he, he shouldn't have done good things to me."

 

Su Ah looked at her best friend in disbelief as they took their coffee. They walked back together to their office and Su Ah talked to her.

 

"So you mean that man was like the densest damn person alive? Man, I'm so going to kill him. He shouldn't do that to you. No woman deserve that kind of man." She retorted.

 

"Why are you getting mad?" Nana chuckled.

 

"Because it's hurting my pride as a woman!" She shrieked.

 

"Keep your voice down please." Nana hushed.

 

Su Ah rolled her eyes. "Nobody cares."

 

Nana chuckled again as they reached their table. "Well, fine then."

 

 

 

 

Sehun was doing his work when his secretary suddenly knocked. He told her to come in grumpily, because he hated it if someone disturb him when he is working.
 

"I'm very sorry, sir. But there's a woman out there demanding to meet you. The security is tired to control her. She was just so fierce." The secretary said as she shuddered in fear. "She said that she would barge in if we don't let her in. And she's not afraid to do so."
 

"Who?" Sehun asked, furrowing his eyebrow. "Did she tell what's her name is?"
 

"She said her name is Yoo Su Ah or something..." The secretary stopped.
 

Sehun then thought hard before she remembered who Su Ah was. Nana had ever told him about her friend named Su Ah who is... bla bla bla.
 

"I know her. Let her in." Sehun commanded and the secretary scurried off.
 

Ten minutes later the door was opened once again, revealing a pretty woman with fierce look on her face. Sehun wouldn't say it out loud, but he did feel scare at some point.
 

Su Ah glared at Sehun even though they have never officially met. She was just going to trash this stupid guy over her for he stupidity.
 

"I assume you're Nana's friend?" Sehun asked.
 

There were no need for formal greetings. If somehow this pretty woman wasn't his wife's friend, he needed to kick her out.
 

"Glad to know that you still remember her name." Su Ah spat.
 

Sehun glared at her. "May I ask why you're here? We've never met before and I think it's kind of impolite to shout around someone's company, don't you think?"
 

Su Ah rolled her eyes, totally didn't care about it. "I want to tell you that you're stupid."
 

"I'm sorry?" Sehun narrowed her eyes at her. "What do you mean?"
 

"Are you dumb or something? Do you need hearing aid?" She asked sarcastically. "I said you're stupid."
 

Sehun felt angry and going to choke the woman with his own hands, but somehow the consciousness that she is Nana's friend held him back. "Why did you say so?" He asked through gritted teeth.
 

"Because you hurt Nana."
 

"Me?" Sehun asked, totally clueless.
 

"I know what happened last night." Su Ah said leisurely. "She told me about your sudden coldness while eating. And she didn't know what she did wrong. And stupidly, that girl was in love with you."
 

Sehun felt his heart skipped a bit with the confession. Alright, maybe it's not Nana herself told him that, but somehow knowing the truth was greater than nothing. And maybe it's not sweet like any other love stories out there, where flowers and snows are, but at least he knew now.
 

And that's what he needed.
 

"She does?" Sehun asked, excitement was wrapping his heart. He felt  a leap of joy jumping in his heart.
 

"Oh my gosh. Do you really need hearing aid?" Su Ah commented. "I believe I said that. And if you don't love her back, please don't give her hopes. She doesn't deserve someone who cannot cherish her. And from my point of view right now, you're somehow getting  disqualified."
 

"NO, NO!" He shouted all of sudden. "I do. I do love her." He confessed.
 

Su Ah smiled widely. "Really?!"
 

"But don't tell her yet. I'll tell her by myself."
 

Su Ah shrugged. "Your choice. At least you won't hurt her."
 

Sehun nodded appreciatively. "You're a good friend."
 

Washed away already all the bad thoughts about the fierce woman.
 

"Of course I am." She smiled at him. "You better be good to her."
 

"I will. Thank you." Sehun said as he let out his hand.
 

Su Ah took his hand as she said, "Your welcome."


 




"Finally." Su Ah muttered as she walked into the elevator.
 

As the elevator went down, she felt herself sweating. She took out her handkerchief and dabbed her neck with it.
 

The elevator stopped at a floor and she looked as the elevator door opened, revealing a handsome looking guy as he stepped inside the elevator.
 

Su Ah was in dazed as her eyes followed the man as he walked in and pushed a number.
 

Before she could even move, suddenly BAM! the elevator stopped working and the two people inside the elevator looked at each other.
 

OH NO!
 

"Oh my. The elevator stopped working. What happened?" Su Ah whispered worriedly.
 

The lights inside the elevator was also off and Su Ah hugged herself. She was really afraid of blackout.
 

The man saw her sudden change and her quietness. He thought for a while before stepping closer to her and slowly wrapped his arms around her. Her eyes widened in surprised and he soothed her, "It's alright. It's alright." He whispered softly. "I'm not going to hurt you."
 

"R-really?" Su Ah asked. If there's anything Yoo Su Ah afraid of, then it is blackout.
 

"Yeah. You have achluophobia, right?" He asked. "It's alright. I can calm you down. Just close your eyes." He said, slowly lowering down his body. "Now, sit down; it's alright I'm right under you. I'll cradle you to sleep."
 

Su Ah laughed with a hint of nervousness. Not because the closeness, but about his statement and her fear combined. "I'm not a baby. I'm okay. It's just been a while since the last time I'm in the dark."
 

Even though it's dark and she wasn't facing him, she knew he was smirking. "It's okay if you're afraid. No worries. I'm not going to tell anybody."

 

Su Ah chuckled. She didn't even know this guy, but she felt as if she has known him the entire time of her life.

 

"What's your name?" Su Ah finally asked.

 

"Jinki. Lee Jinki." Jinki replied.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I remembered that Su Ah and Jinki had met before, but Su Ah forgot. Remember when Su Ah and Nana were called to do presentation for the Chinese?

 

Yessss. He finally knows. Maybe this isn't what you expected, but I have the ending imagination already. Soooo,,,, you have to wait more.