The ‘One-Hundred Days Anniversary’

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Big Bang - My Heaven

 

The music I putted down wasn't background music or what. If they are, I'll let you know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Three month passes by just like that. Nana and Sehun both are busy people and the only times they met were in the morning and after work. They spend their time as much as they can, but sometimes they have to work late.

 

Nana will wake up every morning and cook breakfast. Then she will wake Sehun up and after he showers, they will eat the meal together. Every night, Nana will go home as fast as she could before Sehun reaches and cook dinner.

 

And every night, they spend it together by eating together.

 

It is a truly perfect picture of a family.

 

But one problem is that they haven’t gotten over the fact that they are husband and wife. The only time they slept together was when Jung-Ho there. And after that, none of them ever pick up the topic; as if it has never happened.

 

Nana, however, has a slight bit change of heart. When she first saw Sehun, she admitted there was a tinge little feeling she has for Sehun; but that’s all because the appearance. But then, encountered after encountered, she found many things about Sehun she doesn’t know about.

 

She never hears that Sehun could do cute face. She never hears about Sehun could laugh loudly; in fact, he has a face as hard as stone. She never hears about Sehun could do kind thing toward other people.

 

In other words, every thing she has seen from Sehun these past days, wasn’t the Sehun she heard about from other people. He does cute face. He does laugh loudly. And he does kind thing toward other people; even though not a lot.

 

And now, she is facing a dilemma of falling in love with Sehun.

 

Even though she has been telling herself that she is not, there are so many things that always change her opinion otherwise. Sehun is kind to her and rarely shows his bad side, who-knows-why.

 

One fine morning, Nana wakes up as usual and after washing up, she makes breakfast deliciously before waking Sehun up. Groggily he wakes up, nevertheless he takes a bath without complain.

 

While putting down the rice bowls on the table, Nana’s eyes dart to the calendar hanging on the wall. She has made a mark on the date of that day and silently calming herself. She isn’t sure that Sehun remembers; but she obviously is.

 

She just hopes he will know, maybe surprising her? But who will know what’s inside the dumb-head’s head?

 

Sehun sits down on his usual spot and Nana sits on her.

 

None of them talk.

 

Nana is obviously nervous, trying to see a sign of recognition in his face, but none. Her shoulders slump down. She begins to think how pitiful herself is. So the guy doesn’t remember about the one-hundred days anniversary.

 

Even though they are not couple, but Nana feels this urge saying that one-hundred days anniversary is necessary. She knows well about this kind of couple thing thanks for Su Ah, and herself now is more aware of this thing.

 

She acknowledges that one-hundred days anniversary is a very memorable and important day for all the couple out there. And here she is, sitting down with a man who doesn’t even remember such important day.

 

Her shoulder slump down and Sehun raised his eyebrows.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked, worrying about her.

 

Nana forces herself to nod. “Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be?” The reply is said with no emotion and a slight disappointment.

 

“Er… okay, then.” Sehun replies, totally perplex by her attitude.

 

“I’ll get going. Just put the used bowl and glass on the sink. I’ll take care of it later after work.” Nana stands up, taking her bag with her. “Have a nice day.” She said without any sign of ‘having a nice day’.

 

After the woman left, Sehun just shakes his head and chuckles. “She thinks I forgot.”

 

 

“What’s with the sad face?” Su Ah questioned, raising one her eyebrow curiously.

 

Nana’s cubicle is being circled by her women co-workers, who are definitely curious about her married life.

 

“What? I don’t make sad face.” Nana frowned at her friend and looked at the crowd gathering around her.

 

“Yeah, who are you kidding?” Su Ah sarcastically commented.

 

“Even if I am sad, it’s my personal life.” Nana replied and pretended to be busy with her paperwork. “And if you guys don’t have better thing to do, I suggest you guys to find out about the new guy who just started working here.”

 

Su Ah titled her head playfully. “Does our Nana here just talking about new guys? That’s so not her!” She slapped Nana’s arm lightly. “Since when do you interest in talking about new guys? Scratch then, you don’t even talk about people.”

 

“I don’t know.” Nana chided. “Probably since I’m married?”

 

The ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ were heard and Nana blushed.

 

“Don’t tease me!” She said. “Seriously,”

 

They laughed together.

 

Soon, it was time to go home and Nana said goodbye to her friend. Su Ah one last time goofily. Nana laughed and made a face trying to tell her best friend to stop. She waved to the other co-workers and they waved back with a big smile plastered on their face.

 

“Why do you guys smiling that way?” Su Ah asked her friends.

 

“Oh, you haven’t seen what’s outside, do you?” Their eyes twinkled.

 

Su Ah gave them a baffle look. “No, I haven’t.”

 

“You should! It was very romantic!” One of them awed.

 

Curious, Su Ah went to the huge window that showed the view of the main road. Slowly, her lips curled into a big, satisfied smile. “Stupid Nana.” She chuckled.

 

 

Nana walked out from the elevator as soon as the ‘ding’ was heard. She bowed slightly for every worker there and before she went to the main door, the receptionist called her.

 

“What can I do for you, Lee Ah?” Nana asked friendlily, a smile plastered on her face.

 

“Someone told me to give you this package.” The receptionist said and pushed a big package to her.

 

Confused, Nana accepted it nevertheless. “Thank you.” She turned to leave when the receptionist stopped her again.

 

“Oh, and happy one-hundred days anniversary, Nana ssi.” The receptionist smiled.

 

Nana stared at the receptionist with baffled looked but quickly said thank you and bowed. How in the world the receptionist can know? She thought and thought so hard that she didn’t see someone standing in front of her.

 

She clashed into the person and thankfully the person quickly grabbed a hold of her. “Owiiee.” She pouted, holding onto her forehead. Darn, why does the person’s chest is as hard as stone? She thought before looking up. She gaped when she saw who is in front of her. “S-s-s-SEHUN!” She hollered in surprised.

 

He rolled his eyes playfully. “That surprise to see me?”

 

She automatically nodded. It was MORE than surprising her to see him in front of her work-place. “What are you doing here?” She asked, totally confused.

 

He stared at her for a while before clapping his hand once.

 

Suddenly lights were lit up right in front of her company building. The building in front of her working building was stuck with lights using rope that formed words. ‘Happy One-Month Anniversary’, it said.

 

Nana clamped with her hand. She has been a delusion, romantic type girl. She just doesn’t understand what she did in her past life that her dreams are fulfilled. It has always been her dreams to have a husband that understand her.

 

And seems that this one does understand her.

 

She tore her eyes apart from the shiny building and looked into his eyes. “You did this to me?” Her tone was high-pitched because the shaking feelings she got. This man is so terrible, why does he have to make her falling more for him?

 

She was so afraid that she wouldn’t get his heart and the thoughts shivered her.

 

“Yes. Why is that so surprising? I thought you’d love it.” He simply answered, raising one eyebrow. “Do you hate it?”

 

She quickly shook her head furiously. “Hate it? I love it!” She exclaimed. “Nobody had ever done this to me.” She said.

 

Sehun looked at her softly. He knew from the start that this woman will like it. He’s not a womanizer, but based on her likeness towards romantic movie brought him to this idea. He obviously doesn’t know why he even bothered to remember this day, but the thought of this day might be important for her throbbing him madly.

 

So he decided to make a small special event for her.

 

Just for today.... right?

 

Nana's eyes brimmed with tears and slowly a tear fell down on her cheeks.

 

He was flustered and quickly pulled the hem of his shirt to her. No tissues or handkerchief. The lackness of this guy -_-

 

"What are you doing?" She asked, still crying.

 

"I'm trying to give you something to wipe your tears." He replied.

 

That just made our dilemma-struck Nana cried even more.

 

Why the hell does this man have to be so good to him and considerate??? She felt like crying a bucket of tears now.

 

While still trying to find something to wipe her tears, Sehun felt something wet on his chest, and small, lean arms wrapping his waist. His eyes widen in recognition, his heart starts to beat faster like it never did before.

 

He looked down and saw Nana was burying her face on his chest, crying all the happiness out. He didn’t understand, wasn’t she supposed to be happy? Nevertheless, it felt so great feeling her so close to him. How he wish to can hold her this close everyday.

 

And somehow, he doesn’t want her to let go.