Ji Hani

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

After the short introduction, Nana invited the girl inside the suite and made her a cup of tea. Sehun told her that Ji Hani has a thing for him and do not be surprise if she makes an unexpected moves to him. It was so usual that he got nothing to worry about.

 

There was an awkward moment when Hani did nothing but stare at Sehun intensely. Nana felt her body tense up, it was so disgusting to see another girl looking at your husband that way; family or not. Sehun also said that Hani has a feeling for him that not liked his other girl cousins.

 

This one had fallen hard to him and thought that they might have some sort of love relationship coming. No matter how many cases out there, Sehun obviously not interested to take part as one of those cases. He would really really love to prevent that from happening.

 

“Ahem,” Nana broke the silence by coughing a little bit too loud.

 

Hani tore her gaze away and those beautiful brown orbs fell upon the woman sitting beside Sehun. She smiled lightly at Nana. “I’m really thankful that you are willing to take care of Oppa while I’m not here…. Can I just call you unnie? I mean, you’re going to live with Oppa until I’m old enough to do so.” She still smiled, creeping Nana out.

 

Does this girl really mean what she said? About being thankful and that…? Oh my God.

 

Sehun told Nana the reason why Hani hasn’t really waken up with the foolish dream was because he didn’t get mad at her. Sehun might be inferior with his cold attitude and all, but he cared his family a lot. And his mom told him that the feeling will change as Hani grew up and old. But turns out his mom is wrong. So wrong.

 

Nana then said, “I’ll leave you two to talk.” Just as she stood up, Sehun grasped her wrist too tightly that she almost winced. “What?” She mouthed.

 

“Don’t leave me alone with her. I can’t get angry with her or my mom is going to kill me!” He hissed in low voice, his face was threatening her not to leave him. “Honey, why don’t just you sit and get to know more my cousin while I go to the kitchen and make some tea for her?” He didn’t let her to comprehend what he said and rushed to the kitchen in a second.

 

Nana almost killed her own husband for leaving her dumbfounded sitting there. Darn that man. She composed herself and looked at the girl in front of her. Man, Hani is a very beautiful girl, but unfortunately, she has to like someone that will never, ever, give back the same feeling.

 

“Isn’t oppa kind?” Hani broke the silence, oblivious with the atmosphere. “He wants you and me to become friends, so later when you divorce him, we’re not going to be awkward.”

 

God, this is what everybody hates. A delusional person. Nana never even thinks she would ever encountered this kind of…. you know, person. “Er… yeah. Yeah.” That was all Nana could choke out. Then somehow, Nana decided to talk about this reality with Hani. “Hani.” She called out and the girl looked up.

 

“Ye, unnie?”

 

“What made you think that Sehun likes you?” Nana asked straightforwardly, her eyes written seriousness all over it. “I mean, romantically?”

 

Hani made smile. “Sehun oppa has always been there for me. He really, really kinds to me. People around me tell me that he’s really cold. But look, he’s not to me.” She explained thoroughly.

 

“I think he is kind to all his family.” Nana made sure she emphasized all the words she needed.

 

“Well, are you jealous, unnie?” Hani made an incredulous laugh. “Please don’t be, unnie. I don’t want us to be awkward when he divorces you.”

 

How Nana wanted to shake the girl badly so that she could finally waken up from that foolish dream. But sadly, Hani raised an eyebrow cockily, still thinking that Nana is jealous of her.

 

“I know who Sehun oppa loves, unnie.” Hani said tenderly. “I really do.”

 

Yeah, I suppose that person is you. Nana thought sarcastically. “Then, what about the fact that you both are cousin?”

 

“It’s nothing really.” Hani laughed. “People in the old era, especially in Europe, married with their own cousin.”

 

“Yeah, but it’s new era already.” Nana said in sing-song voice and gave a mocking laugh purposely, trying to get the girl to understand what the point of her talking unnecessarily with her.

 

“So?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Nana sighed. It’s impossible to make this young girl to think what she wanted. “I’ll tell Sehun to come.”

 

Hani nodded happily.

 

“Sehun! Come here right now!” Nana demanded.

 

“I wished you don’t command him like that. He’s only temporary with you, unnie. It’s not polite.” Hani said.

 

Ohmygosh. How Nana wanted to choke the girl badly.

 

Calm. Nana.

 

Breathe, yeah breathe.

 

“Okay, I’m shocked.” Nana said, rushing off to the kitchen. “Go back to the living room!” She hissed at Sehun. “I can’t talk sensibly with her. She’s not normal!”

 

Sehun looked her wife annoyed face. She’s so adorable, he thought. Finding himself the urge to pinch her cheeks. “I know she’s not stable, but couldn’t you bear with her?” Sehun asked.

 

“She asked me not to shout at you. But how am I not supposed to shout at you? And she said we’re going to divorce!”

 

Sehun’s face went dark. Okay, maybe that was a little too much. Without saying anything else, he went back to the living room alone. “Hani.” He called darkly.

 

Hani turned and looked at her crush. “Ne, oppa?”

 

He took a deep breath before spurting out, “Please go out from my suite now.”

 

Hani’s eyes tuned twice bigger its size. “What?”

 

“I’m not repeating. You heard me. And Hani, I’m not going to ever, ever divorce my wife.” Sehun said sternly, his eyes as hard as rock.

 

“W-what are you talking about, oppa?” Hani asked, in the verge of crying.

 

Sehun sighed. “I don’t want to hurt you Hani. But please think straightly. We are cousins. Cousins share the same blood.” Sehun stated. “And stop living in delusion.”

 

Nana came out to the living room. “Sehun,” She said firmly.

 

Sehun turned to look at his wife. “Hani, I don’t think I’ll ever divorce Nana. She’s my wife and I don’t like the thought of her with another man.” He said aloud, wondering whether he was just saying that to convince the woman or convince himself…. he’s not sure anymore. All he knows is that what he said was the truth from the deepest pit in his heart. And if she ever, ever be with another man…. *shudder* he couldn’t even think of it.

 

Hani looked at Sehun with pitiful eyes. “Oppa.”

 

“There’s a lot of men out there. One of them is yours.” He said convincingly. Then he ushered her to the door. “Let’s meet up later at dinner.”

 

He closed the door right in front of Hani’s face.

 

“Hey….. are you sure about doing that?” Nana asked.

 

“Yeah. Of course.” Sehun replied. “We couldn’t let her live in imagination any longer, right?” He grinned.

 

“But what if she just thought that this is a show you put up?” She asked worriedly. Although Im Nana never dislikes anybody, Hani somehow made a list for that. “She’s not stable, you know that. But we don’t know what she is thinking.”

 

“Then we just have to wait until dinner later.” He simply said, leading her to their bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nana.” Mrs. Oh called out, quickly rushing to her daughter-in-law side. “I heard that Hani visited your suite?”

 

Nana nodded.

 

“Ohmygosh!” Mrs. Oh frantically said. “Did she scare you honey?”

 

Nana shook her head. So Sehun’s mom knows.

 

“You couldn’t believe how scared I was when I heard the news! I was hoping that she didn’t make it for this year’s families gathering.” Mrs. Oh wrinkled her nose. “This is actually one of many reasons why I quickly married off Sehun.” She said. “Hani just couldn’t live without Sehun in her imagination. Nah, now, tell me, what did she say?”

 

Nana could not help but let a little laugh. “She said that once she is old enough, she will live with Sehun and well, she meant that I and Sehun will divorce. It’s quite scary, actually, how she said that easily.” Nana then said with seriousness, “She told me that people in old era were married with their own cousins and that’s okay.”

 

Mrs. Oh slapped her forehead. “Gosh. That girl.”

 

Nana, on the other hand, suddenly fumed, “And Sehun left me alone while he went to the kitchen! He left me to talk to Hani alone.” She made sure she had said her point of anger.

 

“I understand.”

 

“Omoni.” Nana then asked, “Do you think Hani will realize that her whole imagination is wrong? After all, Sehun did scold her.”

 

Mrs. Oh clasped with her hand as her eyes stared to the front. “I don’t think so….”

 

Nana looked up to see what her mother-in-law is looking at. And she felt her stomach fell to her legs.

 

There is Hani, trying to hold Sehun’s hand while Sehun walked towards the restaurant where the family dinner held.

 

“I’m so sorry, Nana. I think you should help yourself. I couldn’t get mad at her. Her mother should be the one.” Mrs. Oh apologized. “I promise I’ll talk to her mom. But the matter talking to Hani……. I’m sorry.”

 

Nana grasped Mrs. Oh’s hand lightly. “It’s alright. Sehun will take care of that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The dinner was scrumptious and delicious. Sehun and Nana stuck together like glue, considering the fact that there is another gum that should be taken off. Nana especially did her role as a good wife by feeding her husband food.

 

They did their lovey dovey acts as much as they can, because almost at every scene, Hani has to disturb.

 

Like when Nana leaned in to whisper something to Sehun, Hani quickly pulled Sehun away.

 

Or when Nana reached out to put some foods on Sehun’s plate, Hani will always take the spoon first before her.

 

Mrs. Oh herself dislikes the scenes.

 

In the end, after praying, she helped Nana. “Nana, Sehun, why don’t the two of you enjoy the beach? At night, there are marvelous views to see.”

 

The couple thanked the mother and almost dashed to the beach as fast as possible.

 

“I want to join!” Hani pouted.

 

Luckily, Aunt Ji seems to understand what Mrs. Oh is trying to do and said, “No. You’re not. You should stay and tell me about how your overseas studying goes.”

 

Hani sulked and jealously looked at the couple while they ran away to the beach.

 

“That was terrifying!” Nana shouted when they reached the beach.

 

Sehun laughed. “I know, right?”

 

“Never, ever, ask me to meet her again.” Nana said. “Never.”

 

He ruffled her air affectionately. “Okay.”

 

They looked at each other before strolling on the sand without wearing any shoes. The night breeze greeted them, brushing Nana’s hair, making her looked so beautiful in the night. It’s just like the night on their one-hundred-anniversary again, but instead at Han River, they were at a beach.

 

It felt so nice to can hold her close. He looked down and saw their hand were right beside each other. He mustered all his pride before grabbing her hand. She turned to look at him in surprise, astounded at what he just did.

 

Yes, they did hold hands before, but the feeling is not as intense as this time.

 

It took all her strength not to fall down because her legs have turned into jelly. Even the slightest touch from him made her heart thumping loudly. Could you imagine if his lips touch hers? Thinking about his lips made her gaze unconsciously fell to his pink lips.  

 

Oh man! How can I think of kissing him? No, how can I think of his lips, describing it in my mind and wanting to kiss him? God, I am such a ert these days! The thoughts redden her cheeks and even in the dark, Sehun could notice them.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked with concern in his voice.

 

Nana rigidly nodded her head. “I think so.” She replied softly. Her cheeks were still incredulously red and she tried to hide it by secretly fanning herself.

 

Sehun halted and Nana skidded into a stop because their hands are still linking.

 

She tilted her head curiously, wondering what he is thinking.

 

Man, I should stop gazing at her face like this! I’m such a freak. He thought, slowly leaning forward to her face.

 

Her slightly pinked cheeks (due to her fanning method they have lessen red) once again turned into massive red and she blushed furiously. What does Sehun want??? Her minds screamed as she closed her eyes automatically.

 

He chuckled at that and softly tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear.

 

Her eyes snapped open when she felt nothing on her lips for the past five seconds. He was staring at her while biting his lips, fully knowing that she is waiting for a kiss. Her face (whole face) grew red and she let go of his hand.

 

She was fuming mad and embarrassed. Girls always mad when they are embarrassed. Especially times like this. “Tsk.” She puffed her cheeks in annoyance to pretend as if she wasn’t waiting for his kiss.

 

Sehun lightly laughed and reached out to her. Unintentionally he grasped her wrist and yanked her back. Her forehead hit his chest, making her to wince. “Owwiee.” She rubbed her forehead softly while he touched her hand that is rubbing her forehead.

 

She looked up and he gulped.

 

The sight suddenly seemed so mesmerizing for him. She looked so pure and innocent at that time, and all he wanted to do is to kiss her till she doesn’t look so innocence anymore. He wanted to look the other side of her. The seductive one.

 

Once again, he leaned forward with determination to capture her lips. But before he could get any closer, she pushed him away. She quickly wriggled in his grasped and ran away.

 

“Pay back!” She does mehrong to him and ran off from him.

 

He took one second to realize what just happened and shook his head in amusement. “I’ll get you!” He shouted and dashed to her.

 

_________________________________________________________________

Listen to Taemin - U

 

I figured many people want to see how Hani looks like... so I googled any K-POP that I thought fit.