Who Are You?

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Her body lay paralyzed on the hospital bad, unmoving at all. Her face was pale and her lips weren't rosy as it usually is. Her fragile body laid weakly. Sehun closed his tired eyes as he hastily grabbed on of her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

It had been hard for a few days, since Nana didn't woke up. 

Sehun looked haggard and exhausted, but he didn't leave her side. No matter how tired he was, he stayed awake, fear she might wake up and find him not there.

Oh wait...

She would forget about him nonetheless. But the love he has for her was just so big that he couldn't leave her side. He was determined to make her remember  about him again, and would be extremely careful not to pressure her on that too much.

His eyes looked like panda's eyes right then, but he didn't care. All he care about on that moment was for Nana to wake up.

A sigh escaped his lips as he spoke, "Aren't you tired closing your eyes all the time, huh?" He brushed the bangs on her forehead affectionately, his other hand was holding her fragile hand while ocassionally brushing her knuckles using his fingers. "Look how pale you are, did you not hungry? If you keep sleeping like this, you'll get weaker. And you hate to be weak, don't you?"

He felt a lump on his throat as he tried to continue, "Do you forget that I said everything will be fine? Because everything is fine now, except that you're not waking up. Do you know what I had to go through to finally could be with you? To finally create our happy ending? Our everlasting one? Because I'm right now waiting for you to wake up, to complete this happiness." He buried his face on the blanket wrapping her body. "Please wake up, Nana. I don't care if you forget about me, all I care about right now is you waking up."

He was so immersed in his thought that he didn't notice the slight move of her fingers and the movement of her eyes that was still covered by her eye lid.

Slowly her eyes fluttered opened and she squinted her eyes due to the sudden light and blinked a few times to clear her vision. Hugging her stomach was a guy she didn't recognize, and she desperately trying to speak.

Her fingers movement became apparent and Sehun started to realize. He looked up immediately and met eyes with her.

"Nana!" His voice boomed in pure happiness and bliss. "You're awake!" He threw his arms around her neck and she scrunched her face in shock.

"GGGNNNGGG.....!" She tried to speak, but came incohorent voices.

"What? Are you trying to say something?" Sehun loosen his grip and blinked at her.

She huffed and said groggily due to her long sleep, "Get...off.....omph...me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour later the room was crowded. There were both her parents and his, watching her in awe. They had been so sad that they had thought of giving up, but then came this surprising (and delighting) news.

Sehun's parents were worried about Nana's amnesia, but when they glanced at Sehun, their son was just standing with a pure bliss smile plastered on his face. He looked as if all he cares about on that moment was that Nana was awake and safe.

And that was true after all.

Mrs. Oh whispered to her husband, "Is he going to be all right?"

Mr. Oh replied by whispering back, "I think he's okay."

The conversation ended when Sehun took a step forward, interrupting the conversation between Nana and her parents.

Nana's parents welcomed him in the circle but Nana looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Her thought was full of questions about this man. When she woke up earlier, she found this man hugging her stomach desperately, and from what she saw, this man was like praying for her to wake up.

The man was talking to her parents and she was watching curiously, wondering what's the relationship of this man with her parents. And more, why was he there? It's not like she knew him and what's the point of visiting her?

Her curiosity increased rapidly when her father stood up and placed his hand on the man's shoulder. He was encouraging the man before her father left the room. Soon, her mother and the other old couple left the room, leaving her alone with the man.

She curiously looked into the man's eyes.

It was silence because none know what to say.

"So......" Sehun slipped his hands into the pocked on his jeans. "Nana, do you remember me?"

Her expression told him no.

"I thought you'll say yes, remembering how many days we spent together. How many times we tell each other 'I love you' and everything else."

Her expression changed into what he assumed as surprised.

He found it slightly awkward because she didn't say anything, and thinking to change strategy. But he didn't have time to prepare plan B, and decided to stay with Plan A, which is;

Talk to her about them. (It might make her remember about him even the slightest)

"I remembered we played 'catch me' on the seaside...." And he kept going until Nana felt a sharp of painful flashed through her brain.

"STOP!" She immediately shrieked, both hands cluctching onto her head.

Sehun ran over her in alarmed. "Are you alright!?" He questioned worriedly. "I'll get the doctor."

Nana quickly grasped his wrist. "No. No. I'll be fine. Just..... how about you shut up?" 

Sehun's face fell. 

She noticed the change of his face and immediately felt sympathy for him. "Emm, I mean, I got a big headache because you were talking non-stop. And I don't know who you are. So... how about if you introduce yourself first?" She meekly smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, and not to mention, a crappy one!!