A Baby Crawled In

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

EXO - Into Your World (I couldn't choose between EXO-K or EXO-M, so I decided to give all of them credits.)

 

Time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave, I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me, every breathe, every hour has come to this... One Step Closer.............

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a chaotic day for Nana. She has a lot of things to do according to her schedule, and when she just reached Dinner Dine to buy her lunch, her phone vibrated, indicating an income call.

 

“Yes, Im Nana here. Who is this?” She said professionally.

 

“Hey Nana. This is me, Minah.” Minah said with a bit hint of hoping.

 

“What can I help you?” Nana asked, recognizing her cousin voice.

 

“Can you please meet up with me?” She asked hopefully. “I can’t tell you on the phone."

 

Nana thought for a while before replying. “Sure. At Dinner Dine. How’s that sound?”

 

“Cool! I’lll go there as soon as possible.” Minah enthusiastically said, hanging up.

 

Twenty minutes later, Nana and Minah are sitting face to face, with a baby-troll with a baby inside and a bag full of stuff. Nana looked at her cousin questioningly. “You came packed.” She commented then asked, “What do you want me to help you?”

 

Minah closed her eyes while bursting, “Please take care of my child for a night!”

 

Nana’s brain progressed slowing the outburst she heard.

 

Take

 

Care

 

Of

 

My

 

Child

 

PLEASE

 

Nana composed herself, inhaling deeply. She’s alright with kids……but BABY!? It’s a tiny being that couldn’t talk and love to cry. One word : Monster. Two words : Cute Monster. Three words : Cute Little Monster. Four words………let’s stop here. In anyway, it seems that Minah know her too well since Nana couldn’t handle a pair of puppy eyes and the word ‘please’ that was said with hopes.

 

“Ahem.” Nana cleared . “You want to leave this baby to me?”

 

“Yes. Please, Nana. Me and my husband have to leave for his grandmother’s funeral and taking a baby is not good.” Minah begged.

 

Nana shut her eyes tightly as she nodded her head.

 

Minah clasped her hand and shouted happily. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are the best cousin ever, Nana!” She then handed Nana her bag. “His name is Jung-Ho. Take care of him well. Thank you once again and bye!” Minah left the restaurant, running off to her car.

 

Nana stared at the baby and gulped. “Hi.” She mumbled awkwardly.

 

The stared back with wide eyes before then looked around and cried. “UWAAAA! UWAAAAA!!!!!!!”

 

Nana shut her eyes closed. “What to do now?”

 

Throughout the day, Nana couldn’t get a wink of silence and she decided to leave early because the baby won’t stop wailing. Her co-workers passed her a pitiful look after she told them what happened.

 

Su Ah patted her shoulder comfortingly, “Take care well. The baby too.” She advised.

 

Nana nods. “Hopefully I can.”

 

 

Sehun come home that night and greeted by wailing sound and Nana’s desperate voice.

 

“Please. Please. Don’t cry.” Nana played the toy in her hand to make the baby stopped crying and hopefully found the toy interesting.

 

But the baby is just too busy crying to notice it.

 

 Sehun finds his wife in her room, sitting on the floor with the baby on the bed. He loosen his tie and opens mouth to ask something, but effectively shut his mouth when he looks at her face.

 

She is tired and haggard, but nonetheless, she looks the most beautiful at that time. And he doesn’t know why he felt that way. He leans on the door frame, a soft smile tugged on his lips as he keeps staring at Nana.

 

It was a very beautiful scene. It is like his wife playing with their son and he goes home to find his wife like that. It must be the feeling of a father. He then just realized that they did not have kids. 

 

He blinked to brush off his silly imagination of him and Nana having child. “Nana,” He quickly asked, rushing to her. “When do you give birth?” He asks dumbly. It is very amazing that he passed biology test.

 

She raises an eyebrow at him. “Are you serious asking me that question?” She isn’t in the mood of playing. The kid isn’t giving her time to rest, and it’s very annoying.

 

He gulps. If a woman who has kids could be this fierce, he would rather not have kids. “No, of course. Silly question. Who is this kid, anyway?”

 

“My cousin goes with her husband to a funeral and bringing kids aren’t good. So she looked for me to take care of her son.” Then she thought for a while before adding, “For tonight.”

 

“Tonight…?” Sehun stares at her in shock. “You mean we have to baby-sit this baby for the whole night?”

 

Nana wrinkles her eyebrow. “I remembered I don’t say ‘we’. I said ‘me’.”

 

Sehun nods. “Yeah, I know.” He said. “But of course you don’t think you’re the only who will take care of this child, don’t you? We lived under the same roof, so maybe I could help you, or the baby will disturb me too.” He says.

 

Nana stares at her husband in new light. Who thought this guy could be this understanding. “Thank you.” She whispers.

 

He obviously caught it, but pretended he didn’t hear. “I’m sorry, you say what?”

 

She raises her arm to hit him. “Oh Sehun!”

 

 

One hour passed by, and the baby wails again after sleeping for thirty minutes.

 

“Oh my god. Don’t baby sleep long?” Sehun snaps his eyes open. He was just taking a five minutes nap when the baby has to wail again.

 

Nana is cooking for Sehun and the baby when Jung Ho cries again. She sighed.

 

The two meet in the living room, where they had put the baby slept at.

 

“Uff, what’s that smell?” Sehun wrinkles his nose in disgust.

 

Nana’s mind working twice faster before she said, “Oh boy, he pooped.” She grabs the bag where all the baby stuff is and digging in. Only one diaper found. “Guess we have to buy.” She says.

 

Sehun agrees and let the woman changes the baby’s diaper.

 

“Jung Ho-ah, look at this. At this.” Nana tries to divert the baby’s attention to a duck toy while her hand efficiently changes the diaper.

 

She doesn’t notice Sehun has been looking at her lovingly. Nana is a perfect wife; that’s all he knows for now.

 

Done, she lifts the baby up and says in cute voice, “We’re going to market~” Jung Ho smiles and laughs cutely.

 

Oh, what a cute baby boy.

 

Sehun is about to take his car keys, but Nana stopped him.

 

“The nearest market is about five minutes. Let’s just walk.” She urges as he agrees.

 

The couple walks side-by-side, suddenly feeling a bit nervous. They never really walk together like this, and it’s really strange. The baby’s the only one who makes sound, but it’s not really helping.

 

None of them are speaking until they reach the market and Nana asks, “Is there anything else you want to buy?”

 

Thinking for a while, Sehun nods. “I’ll go take the stuff and you wait me at the cashier, okay?”

 

She walks to the cashier and waits for Sehun.

 

Ten seconds later he comes with hands full of foods……mostly baby foods.

 

Her eyes widen. “You’re buying for Jung Ho?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

The Ahjumma who is in charge smiled brightly at the couple. “What a young couple with a lovely boy!”

 

The couple blushed.

 

“All cost two hundred won.” The ahjumma says, still smiling brightly.

 

Sehun pays for the stuff and they leave the market with a confuse heart. Both don’t understand why their hearts were thumping loudly when the ahjumma said those words. That’s just plain weird.

 

The walk back home is quite and awkward.

 

Then Jung-Ho chooses that it is best to cry at that time. “UWAAAAAA……….. UWAAAAA……..” He cries loudly.

 

Startled, Nana quickly thumps the kid’s back softly as she keeps whispering comforting words softly. Sehun was also surprised, but as soon as Nana got the hold of it, he calms down and looks at the scene delightfully.

 

They reach the house in no time, and Nana puts her back on the sofa with Jung-Ho still in her arms.

 

“Do you want me to hold him?” Sehun offers kindly. “You can go back cooking for us.” He says.

 

Nana nods and hands him the baby who is munching on something.

 

“Oh,” Nana notices and quickly pulls out whatever thing the baby puts inside his mouth. “I’ll go make the foods. Now that you mention it, I feel hungry as well.” She smiles and makes a funny face for the baby before leaving the living room.

 

Sehun cuddles with the baby on the sofa as both of them wait for the woman in the house cooks the food.

 

“The food is done!!!” Nana hollered from the dining room.

 

Sehun picks the baby up and mumbles, “Omma has done cooking.” He chuckles by himself, obviously having fun by himself.

 

After eating the delicious meal, another problem arises.

 

“I want to sleep with Jung-Ho!” Nana whines.

 

“I want too!” Sehun whines back.

 

“Hmph!” Nana makes a face. “How could you? Let the girl wins, please!”

 

“Well, I’m not a gentleman!” Sehun says.

 

Jung-Ho cries again, gaining the couple attention.  The two look at each other before sighing in sync.

 

“I guess……” Nana trails off.

 

“I think we should.” Sehun finishes before he picks Jung-Ho up into his room with Nana follows.

 

“Where am I going to sleep? Left or right?” Nana chides, following happily from behind.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

so,,, HOW IS EVERYONE???? HEHE. I've just done my critical exams even though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pass. I'm not pesimist, but I think the exams are really really going to be ..... damn ugly. Well anyhow, I'm not forgetting to update as I promise :)

 

ENJOY, GUYS :D 

 

oh yeah, and early 'Merry Christmas!'