The Honeymoon (Last Part)

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The Honeymoon (Last Part)

 

It was the last day for their honeymoon, and both were more than eager to fly back to the city.

 

What are we expecting, when this couple was known for their workaholic issues? Maybe we expected some loving scenes and whatsoever, but heck, this was a couple would make us double-check our eyes if they did so.

 

In any case, this couple has successfully pretended that they were very happy with their honeymoon. Nana did a great job in taking pictures of both of them looking delighted in the places they go.

 

Which was hard and quite frustrating for Nana.

 

Every time Nana asked Sehun to smile, there were needed some physical abuse she needed to do. Kick his feet or whatsoever, and then he would make a small smile, but in the end, he scowled at her.

 

That wasn’t really delighting her, but she has to do it.

 

So, at the fourth day of their honeymoon day, the two quietly ate their breakfast.

 

The breakfast was specially prepared beside the swimming pool, with a ray of sunlight peeking behind the building. The food was rather pleasant, very good—for Nana—and very delicious.

 

It was blubbery pancake with chocolate sauce that the chef first took out for the couple. Sehun seem pleased with the appetizer, but Nana almost drooled. If Sehun disgusted by it, he did a very good job in hiding it.

 

The second food served was a meatball pasta with cheese, and without second mercy, Nana attacked the pitiful cheese meatball.

 

“It’s not my fault; the pasta is very good,” She said with mouth full with tomato sauce.

 

Sehun bite his meatball with manner. It’s delicious. He glanced at her before his lips curved into a small smile.

 

Nana looked up in a split second, and the smile gone away.

 

“Was it only my—never mind.” She stopped, continuing to munch her food.

 

The third food was a heaven for Nana.

 

You guessed right, everyone! : A double-cheese burger.

 

Sehun raised his eyebrow in unbelievable manner, even though he had seen the scene like hundred times. “Can you please eat more femininely?” He hissed, not feeling disgusted, but wanted her to at least care about her own face.

 

They were in public; at a very expensive resort at all places.

 

Nana stared at him for a while before wiping her lips using the napkin. “Yeah, you’re right.”

 

He sighed in content. He continued eating his meals, but something felt weird. He looked up and saw her looking at him. “Why aren’t you eating?”

 

“You asked me to eat femininely.” She covered whilst talking, and munching the food all at the same time.

 

He shook his head in disagreement. “This . Eat the way you like then.”

 

Her eyes brightly gleaming, and she dig in the food again.

 

He watched her in amusement, then continued eating.

 

 

The morning went just like that and the two were on their way to the Jeju Airport. They used the cab just like how they went to the resort. Sehun sent his car back to his apartment in Jeju.

 

They didn’t stay at his apartment since Mrs. Oh had paid their room for straight four days and three night.

 

“Thank you, ahjussi!” Nana brightly smiled, waving the drive off.

 

Sehun looked away, felt embarrassed with the little action she did. But somehow, deep inside, he knew he liked her little action. She kind towards stranger, and it’s really unlikely for any women to do so.

 

She has a high position and important one in her job, but she showed no sign being an arrogant person. And somehow, Sehun liked that.

 

They soon boarded into the plane, since the came really late; because they were stuck on the road.

 

They sat side by side on the plane, the business class one.

 

Nana was rather uncomfortable sitting in the big, comfy, seat.

 

“Why are you squirming?” He had to ask, that’s really not good to see.

 

“I’m not used to sit in business class.” She whispered.

 

“Then be.” He shortly said.

 

She frowned at him. “And how am I supposed to?”

 

“Just sit and relax. Not hard at all.” He showed her by closing his eyes and relaxing his muscles.

 

“Hmph.” She harrumphed.

 

The plane took off and twenty minutes later the stewardess came out to offer some food.

 

When it comes to food; monster Nana attacks.

 

“Yes, a chicken pie one, please.” Nana ordered, smiling to the stewardess.

 

Sehun had to block any movement from shaking his head. He shot his eyes opened and ordered, “A wine, please. Two glass.”

 

Nana turned to look at him. “I’m sorry? Did I hear right?”

 

“Well, you’re hear right. To congratulate our wedding.”

 

“I thought we don’t have feelings for each other.”

 

“And don’t hope I will.” Sehun said, “And what happens in this plane, stays in this plane.”

 

The stewardess has left to take their orders.

 

“Then what’s with the wine?”

 

“Just a drink.” He said.

 

Nana fidgeted. She was known for not being a good drinker. She would fall asleep soon after she drank alcohol. And that’s not good. But she couldn’t turn down his offer, it’s a rare offer coming from Oh Sehun.

 

The stewardess came back, bringing a chicken pie, two glass, and a wine. “Enjoy your treat.”

 

They had pulled out the table, and Nana was more than ready to attack her pie.

 

“If you drink this in one-shot, you can eat your chicken pie.” Sehun said.

 

Nana frowned. “I’ll eat the chicken pie first, then drink it in one shot!” She exclaimed, clasping her hand together.

 

He shook his head. “No.”

 

“Please.” She blinked her eyes and rounded it like puppy’s.

 

He made a mental note not to weak over her eyes.

 

Damn. He cursed, mentally giving in. “Fine.”

 

She smiled brightly and happily munched on her chicken pie. As the chicken pie down , she gulped down her saliva to realize what’s been waiting for her.

 

“Are you ready?” He asked, playing the glass with his fingers.

 

She nodded.

 

They drank the wine at the same time, jolting it in one shot.

 

Sehun finished first, putting down the glass in triumphant. “I won—” he paused, looking at her whose eyes have half-closed. He smiled softly. “Should have told me she couldn’t keep sober.” Silently he gazed softly at her, unconsciously brushing her hair.

 

Her head fell to the other side of Sehun’s shoulder and with determined heart, he made her head fell to the right place; his shoulder.

 

He smiled in content and closed his eyes, drifting off to dreamland, following her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally got to update! For Story Of Us and Love To Last subscribers, I AM VERY, TRULY, sorry for not able to update as fast as usual. It's not that I got caught up on what..... but I just have a hole in my brain that pausing me from updating. So let me to fill that hole back and I will update the stories! OKAY???????????? :D