Baby

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

It had been exactly nine months after the drama, and now Nana is pregnant with her first child. She remembered eight months ago when she found out she had been pregnant for a month. She was scared but happy at the same time.

And she couldn't forget the excitement shown in Sehun's face when she told him.

"You're pregnant!?" Sehun exclaimed, surprise written in all over his face. 

Nana could tell he was as surprise as her, but the happiness in his face made it all up.

Nana smiled lightly at him, happy with his reaction. "The doctor told me it's been a month and a week." She patted her still flat belly in adoration.

Sehun smiled back affectionately. "You should have asked me to come with you." He scolded lightly.

"But you were busy and I wasn't that sure I'm pregnant. I don't have morning sickness or any thing like that."

Sehun gazed into her eyes. "You've always been surprising."

Nana shyly looked down. Her cheeks must've been reddening furiously. Damn this sweet-talker.

Then he furrowed his eyebrow. "What are you still doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be in bed?!"

Nana chuckled again remembering that time. Sehun had been an over-protective husband and for a good one hour Nana had to tell him (persuasively) that a pregnant woman didn't need to always lay down on bed. Only some that had to.

Sehun was being irritating for continously forcing her to stay on bed, but Nana couldn't stay mad for long at him. He was thinking for her own good.

Now, Nana is sitting on the couch of their living room, flipping pages of fashion magazine that she had never even like before, but after pregnant, her woman hormones grew rapidly and now she's in for fashion and jewelries.

But still, no wasting money.

She just satisfied her desire with the monthly fashion magazines.

"Whoa.... this is so pretty." She muttered as she munched on the green jelly. 

Not going to work wasn't exactly exciting for her, but knowing that the baby's due this month, she wouldn't risk on anything especially since she knew defying her husband would just lead them to a quarrell.

And it would be bad for the baby.

Just as she flipped the next page, she felt the down part of her body wet. Curiously she peered down and her eyes went out of the socket.

In no time, she shouted for emergency.

"SEHUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! THE WATER'S BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes later they arrived at the nearest hospital, and Sehun was shouting at the nurses.

"DOCTOR!!!!! MY WIFE'S IN LABOR!" He screamed in frustration and agitation as he carried Nana to the empty bed. Nurses and doctors came running round and pushed the door to the emergency ward.

He followed them in, looking haggard and anxious. His face was worried, and his body slumped against the wall as he watched the woman doctor, Dr. Lee, helping his wife. The doctor told Nana to breathe in and out calmly, and Sehun watched anxiously when he saw how pale her face was.

Instictly he moved forward and soon was beside Nana. He grabbed her hand and soothed her by rubbing it. 

"Breathe in and out." He whispered, looking at her worriedly.

Nana didn't say anything and continued to breathe in and out. It was difficult because the bundle in her belly refused to move down.  She had an extremely hard time due to the baby's stubborness on coming out.

"This would take a while." Dr. Lee announced. "Please continue to breathe in and down." She left the room and told Sehun to stay still beside Nana.

The umpteenth contraction came and Nana whimpered in pain, her limbs breaking down. The pain was soothed with his soft hum. 

"It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." He whispered calmly, pressing his lips on her forehead.

And Nana believed him.

 

 

 

 

 

EIGHT HOURS LATER~

"How is she?" Mrs. Im and Mrs. Oh asked simultaneously.

"I don't know." Sehun said, slumping down on the chair.

"Why aren't you inside?" They asked.

"I was there." Sehun replied monotonously. "But the doctor kicked me out. Said I was a nuisance."

Mrs. Im and Mrs. Oh looked at each other. "What happened?"

"Well, Nana was screaming in pain when the contraction hit her again, and I was already soothing her but then she started to grab my hair and pulled it. I shouted in pain when she kept pulling my hair." Sehun cringed at the memory. He unconsciously touched his hair. "And the doctor had to kick me out. She said without my screaming, Nana would be better. Aish, but it wasn't my fault."

"That happened when I had Nana." Mrs. Im blurted out. "When I had her, I also pulled my husband hair. He also got kick out." 

Mrs. Oh giggled. "When I had Sehun, I involuntarily slapped my husband. He was mad at me, but when Sehun came out, his anger vanished in flash." Her eyes gleamed when she talked about it.

Sehun looked at both his mothers and smiled. Having a baby really impact their lives, and happiness. He would become the greatest father for this baby. He really would be.

A second later, the emergency's light was off and the doctor came with a wide smile on her face.

"Mr. Oh?" The doctor called. "Congratulations, it's a girl."

A nurse followed the doctor out and handed Sehun the baby girl wrapped in white cotton cloths, looking fragile yet beautiful. The baby's eyes were closed, but the doctor said she wasn't sleeping. 

Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were pink.

She was beautiful.

Sehun softly craddled the baby on his arms and leaned his face closer to the baby's. 

"Hi, I'm your father." He lightly brushed his nose on her cheeks.

The baby moved her head left and right, annoyed by the closeness of another's face. She then let out a loud cry, and Sehun looked at her in surprise.

"She didn't like having someone to close with her face. It suffocates her." The doctor explained. "But when she grows older, it's going to be alright."

Sehun nodded robotically. "And how's my wife?"

The doctor smiled. "She's fine. She would have to sleep for some times because she was tired, and you can wake her up later in her ward."

Sehun smiled thankfully at the doctor and back at the baby.

"Let's go meet your mother!"