How We Met

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Because starting after tomorrow I will be having my exams, until next week, I think I won't be able to update! But poppss, don't worry, I have chapters ready for you! Just wait until my exam is done. Okay????

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was another working day that Nana has waited. As usual, she went to work happily, almost like bouncing on the way to her workplace. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt satisfied with her looks. Her work-suit is a new-one, but don’t misunderstand. The suit was bought by her mother, and since it’s like the first time her mother bought her something after she had a job, it felt so great.

 

She grabbed her green bag, car keys and walked to her car.

 

“Nana!” Her mother called.

 

Nana stopped her track and turned around. “Yes, mom?”

 

“Honey, can you have lunch with us later?” Her mother asked with hopeful eyes.

 

Nana usually rejected this kind of offer, if that comes from another person. But this is her mom, and it was rather unusual for her to ask her daughter to have lunch together. So being a kind daughter she is, she agreed. “Of course, mom.” She brightly smiled and her mother smiled too.

 

That’s how her sunshine smile appealed to everyone.

 

Once she smiled, everyone smiled.

 

“Well, mom, I have to go now or not I’m late.” She said, giving a light peck on both her mom’s cheeks.

 

“Be careful, Nana!” Her mom waved goodbye as Nana drove her car away.

 

 

 

“Good morning, Young Master.” The butler bowed as Sehun passed by.

 

“Where’s omonim and abeoji?” He asked emotionlessly, not like he cares, but it’s weird to not hear the two’s voice around.

 

“They left to their workplace. Your mother has given me a note to tell you that you will be having lunch with them at Grand Hotel.” The butler told him and he groaned inwardly.

 

He hated to eat with his parents since the two of them always talk so loud and stuff. It's annoying.

 

“Fine.” Yet, he agreed with it because he doesn’t want his money share cut off, even though he produced a lot of money already.

 

“Your car is parked outside already, Young Master.”

 

Sehun took that as the sign to left the house.

 

Reaching his workplace, he used the usual cold face as he walked inside the building, passing by as every worker bowed their head in respectful way.

 

It was really annoying to see that. But it’s a fact that Sehun being arrogant is because he believes in himself. And another annoying fact… is that he is always right when he says he is.

 

“When is the share-holder meeting?”

 

“At two pm, Sir.” His secretary, Changjo, replied.

 

“I might be late for the meeting. My parents want to each lunch with me,” Sehun said.

 

Changjo nodded in understanding, knowing well that his boss relationship with the parents not really good.

 

Soon, lunch came and Sehun retreated from his work.

 

“Changjo.” Sehun called from intercom.

 

“Yes, Sir?”

 

“Tell the chauffeur to bring my car over.” He ordered.

 

After tidying his table, he got up from his seat and went to the first floor. When he walked out from the main automatic door, his driver has just reached and got out from the car, giving Sehun the car keys.

 

Sehun not even say thank you and drove away to the Hotel.

 

 

 

Nana has just done her works when she realized she supposed to have lunch with her parents. “Oh my, I’m going to be late!” She retorted as she packed up her stuff and grabbed her green bag.

 

“Nana! Where are you going?!” One of her fan boys, Eunhyuk, shouted from the corner.

 

Nana waved and smiled. “I’m having lunch with my parents!”

 

Eunhyuk scratched his head, not able to stop her since it’s a lunch with parents. I lose the timing again…

 

Nana walked over to her car and drove away to the meeting place, smiling on her way.

 

She arrived at her destination and parked her car. After turning off her car, she checked her stuff in the car and after making sure nothing is left on the car, she walked out.

 

*Why do mom and dad want me to meet them here?* Puzzled seeing the luxurious hotel, she brushed off any thoughts and just positively thinking that they wanted to eat something delicious this time.

 

Nana and her family weren’t a so-rich family. They can be called rich, but still not that rich. So in conclusion, they don’t really eat in this kind of places a lot.

 

She was led by a waitress to a VIP room, making her become perplexed and alarmed. It was unusual to suddenly have lunch and things, and it really weird, I tell you.

 

Her parents seemed so delighted seeing her and scurried off to make her seat between them.

 

“Have you both ordered anything?” Nana asked, once again brushing off any odd thoughts and beamed brightly at them.

 

Her dad looked at her in soft gaze, seemed wanting to apologize. Once Nana’s eyes shifted to his, he quickly looked away, afraid to be caught.

 

“Dad, are you okay?”

 

Her mother sent a glare at her father and he quickly ducked his head down.

 

“Dad, seriously, are you—” Before she could complete her sentences, the VIP’s door flung opened, and three people come in.

 

The three people turned out to be a couple and their son.

 

Nana pinched her eyebrows together, digesting what’s happening in front of her.

 

A sudden luxurious lunch.

 

A sudden VIP room.

 

A couple and their son.

 

……

 

THIS IS MATCH-MAKING!

 

“Mom, dad… are you both match-making me?” Nana asked, dumbfounded.

 

The man’s parents looked at Nana in disbelief. “I believed ‘match-making’ terms is understatement… you are going to marry our son.”

 

Nana and the man looked at the parents with baffled look.

 

“WHAT?!” Nana and the man both shouted.

 

“Omonim, abeoji.” The man’s voice has a very authority tone.

 

His mother shot him a look. “Do not disobey me, Oh Sehun.”

 

Did what she hear right??

 

The man she was going to marry is OH SEHUN?

 

As in Oh’s Enterprises?

 

Nana’s eyes bugged out. “I OBJECT!” She childishly raised her arms in the air.

 

Her parents seemed want to cover their face in humiliation.

 

“Did you just object my son?” Mrs. Oh raised an eyebrow.

 

“Er…yeah. You heard me right.” Nana replied.

 

Then Mrs. Oh did something unbelievable. “Mrs. Im, we shall proceed the wedding as fast as possible.” She took Mrs. Im’s hands and grasped it lightly.

 

It only took a few seconds before Mrs. Im’s lips curved into a small smile and both the women start talking about how the wedding should be, how if the grandchildren…

 

*WHAT!? DID I HEAR RIGHT!? THEY ARE NOT EFFIN’ TELLING ME TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH THIS MAN, RIGHT?! OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!* Nana’s mind yelled here and there.

 

“Nana…” Her father called out, grasping his only daughter’s shoulder lightly. “We hope you understand our decision. It might be hard for you to be someone’s wife in this young age, but we really think for your future.”

 

Nana stared at her father blankly.

 

There’s no smile on her face and it’s scaring her father.

 

“Can you please smile a bit, Nana?” He asked, almost sound like begging.

 

Nana shifted her gaze to her dad and slowly smiled. “You don’t have to ask, dad.” She softly said. “I just have a shock, that’s all.” She pretended to be okay, but truthfully, she’s not.

 

Her father let out a relieve sigh.

 

“Nana, sit down and listen to us!” Her mom excitedly told her, yanking her to sit beside her. Her mom then continued to gross into the talks.

 

Nana shook her head, but softly smiled at her mom.

 

Yes, she objected the marriage, but seeing her parents happy meant a lot for her. Then it betters if she just agreed with this whole thing and maybe the guy wasn’t that bad.

 

There were rumors about Oh Sehun the ruthless and thus, making Nana felt shivered when she thought of marrying Sehun. *Is he really like what my friends told me? Ruthless, merciless, cruel, and everything? He didn’t seem that bad.*

 

And that’s when she realized they haven’t been introduced yet.

 

Looking at him, she found that he somehow has the perfect jaw line. His face nears perfect.

 

Finally, after what may have been years for the two young people, the parents stopped talking and paid attention to them.

 

“So, Sehun, Nana, your wedding will be held next month.”

 

Nana felt something poke her stomach and she wanted to puke. She is suddenly going to be a married woman in weeks count.

 

“Introduced yourselves.”

 

Nana stood up almost at the same time as Sehun.

 

Being a cold man he is, he said, “Oh Sehun.”

 

*What? That? Only That!?* Nana felt the urge to retort him with speeches, but held herself. “Im Nana imnida.”

 

“What do you two want to eat? We’ll order it for you.” Mrs. Oh said kindly, pushing the menus to the two.

 

After ordering, Mrs. Oh left the place saying she still has some undone issues. Followed by her husband…and Nana’s parents.

 

*I got it.* Sehun thought grudgingly, slicing his steak angrily. *I’m just too hungry that I did not leave this girl alone.*

 

Suddenly Nana’s phone rang and she glanced apologetically at Sehun, who pretends not to care.

 

She picked up her phone, “Nana.” She clarified.

 

“Nana-ah! Where are you?” Her friend, Su Ah, asked hysterically.

 

“Wae? Waeyo?” Nana asked back, forgetting her food and Sehun.

 

“The Wu’s spokesperson is here!” Su Ah once again hysterically shouted.

 

“MWO!? I’ll get back there in a flash!” Nana shut her phone and stood up. When she almost opened the door, she turned around and bowed, “I’m sorry to leave you like this! But there’s an important person waiting for me at my workplace!” She explained quickly and left after bowing once again.

 

Sehun let out a deep frown. Did a girl just walk away from him?

_____________________________________________________________________________________