Shopping Together

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

"I'm full!" Nana beamed when they were on the way back to their apartment.

Sehun chuckled at her cuteness. He wanted to ruffle her hair, but decided against it because he was driving. "You've always been anything-available eater. You don't pick food at all." He said.

Her cheeks pinked. She knew she was a monster when eating, and she wondered whether she was like that too when she was married to Sehun. Seeing how he commented on her, she guessed he knew after all. And on top of it all, she was quite a messy eater. Thinking she might had eaten messily in front of him made her grew conscious to herself. Did she do that? What was his thought when he saw her like that then?

He seemed to notice her worries and lightly chuckled. "I love girls who don't pick food."

"Ehh?" She blinked at his sudden words.

I love girls who don't pick food.

I love girls who don't...

I love girls....

I love.....

She pinked again and cleared . She was really surprised at herself. She never once thought of falling in love, but it seemed that she did. All she knew before was working and working. She hadn't really gotten in touch with love and boyfriends, and seeing how her heart reacted at every loving words he spoken, she realized that she was really in love with her husband.

Although her mind forgot about his existence, her heart didn't. It showed when her heart tripled when he spoke sweet things to her and hug her. He was the one.

When she was still a kid and her mother would tell her fairy tales, she had once dreamed of her prince charming. But when she grew older, everything was clearly seen that life like fairy tales only happened in bedtime stories, and she didn't bother about those anymore. She was a quite realistic person and that's why she only work and work. Because no money means no life.

But then, she had to believe that maybe fairy tales did exist. If it was, would it be like this? Would sleeping beauty feel her heart raced when she met her prince? Or when snow white wake up after being kiss by the prince, would she feel that the prince was all her life?

Because it certainly did to her.

Not knowing Sehun didn't mean she didn't feel the attachment. From the first time she woke that day on the hospital and he told her he was her husband, she immediately believed him. Sure her mind told her that he might be an imposter or something, but her heart told her something else.

And it was really rare when she actually listened to her heart.

She glanced at his side view and felt her heart swelled in happiness. This handsome man right beside her is hers and.... she drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think that couch is better." Sehun argued, showing his rejection by frowning.

Nana was stubborn too, "No. That looked cold and arrogant."

They were argumenting about which couch was better for their apartment at Jeju. Nana wanted a soft cream fluffy couch that wasn't too big because it was for their apartment, not house. Whilst Sehun wanted a black long modern-look couch. It's the type of couch that cold guy would choose.

"And the cream couch..." Sehun trailed, not knowing what to say. He couldn't exactly retort the same thing about the cream couch, because it screamed the opposite. He sighed, giving up. No way he would win. Beside, these whole shopping things were supposed to make him even closer to her; although they were so close already.

Seeing his look, she told the clerk attending them, "We'll get the cream one."

"Okay. Please follow me to fill the purchase form." She led the couple to the cashier.

When she had just stepped forward, a pair of pink lips smacked against her softly. "I want my prize after losing to you." Sehun pouted.

Nana giggled, bringing up her index finger and put in between his eyebrow, pushing him away. "Losing means no prize."

"Well, it's different in our case then. The lose one got the prize." He chided innocently.

Nana shook her head in disbelief while laughing softly. "Let's see about it later."

After purchasing the item and arranging the couch arrival date, the couple moved on to the next place. They headed to the wallpaper and paints station. Nana stopped in front of a couple of bright pink wallpaper.

"No, no. We're not putting that." Sehun quickly rejected as if he knew Nana would want them.

"Why?" She pouted, turning at him. She protuded her lips cutely, completely aware of her craftiness. She didn't want the pink wallpaper, she just looked at them. But seeing Sehun's action made her wanted to a little bit. She wanted to know how big her affect on him.

He again sighed, and looked straight into her eyes. "You can buy the pink wallpaper if you want to." He said, feeling regret for a second. I mean, pink and his apartment?

She smiled but her statement a while later widen his eyes.

"I won't buy it." She fiddled with her fingers nervously. "I was just... teasing you. I don't want the pink one too. It's just..." 

Her statement was cut off when a pair of lips landed on hers swiftly. She smiled softly as he pressed his lips firmer on hers.

......

 

 

"OHMYGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THERE'S A COUPLE MAKING OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................