Surprise Surprise...

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

When the couple got back to Seoul, the first thing they heard was the news about Hani's coming back to town. It was expected, since Aunt Ji herself had warned them about her and saying that she had tried everything to put Hani's coming back on hold for a few months.

Yes, she did success, but Hani threatened her that she would suicide if her mother didn't let her going back any time. In the end, Aunt Ji gave up and let Hani went back to Korea for Summer. Nana was utterly shocked when she found out that Hani's unrequited love for Sehun was still alive, and truthfully, it scared her.

If Hani really serious about the whole suicide thing just because her mother didn't let her come back, what does Hani has in store for her then?

But no, Nana was unwilling to let go of Sehun just because of one mental sickly person. Call her selfish, but she knew this was right. And everybody just knew this is right.

She was spacing out as she looked outside the town at nighttime, hugging herself with both her arms. A soft footsteps were heard and without even looking, she knew well who was it. A pair of lips pressed against her cheek and she turned her head to look at Sehun with a soft smile on her face.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, rubbing his hands on her arms, silently warming her.

She let out a soft sigh before looking back to the town, drowning deeply in her thoughts.

He knew she wasn't in the middle of talking about whatever the problem she had, and stepped back knowingly. "I'll take a short bath, and then we can talk about your problem, okay?"

Without her reply, he went to the bathroom.

Nana let out another sigh, this one more depressed before turning her feet and went to get two glasses and a bottle of wine. She needed it.

 

 

 

 

"What happened?" Sehun asked as he poured himself a glass of wine.

It was around ten at night and they were sitting at the balcony while enjoying an expensive wine.

Nana poured herself another glass of wine before saying, "Hani's back."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow in worried. They knew about the news like last week ago and thankfully, the girl hadn't come out and make any appearance. So what's bothering Nana now?

He waited for her to continue talking. It's really worrying him that she didn't talk more after that, and all he heard after was soft purr. He chuckled after noticing the voice and putted down his glass on the table before standing up.

He checked her face and believed that she had fallen asleep. He scooped her into his arms gently and carried her up to their bed. He putted her down and brushed the bangs covering her face. She looked extremely beautiful in her sleep and he would never get tired to say so. He sat down on the edge of the bed as he watched her peaceful expression. He grabbed her hands and lightly grasped them, kissing the knuckles with soft kisses.

"I hope whatever was bothering you go away." He gave a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

The next day, the couple was rushing off to their own workplace because they forgot to wake up when the alarm rang.

"Tie?" Nana asked Sehun asked she applied on a light blush on.

"Check." Sehun replied, busied tidying his necktie into the right shape.

"Shocks?" Nana asked again as she applied on a caramel lip gloss.

"Check." He replied, wearing the shocks while standing.

"Phone?"

"Here!" He replied, rushing to the bathroom to take his handphone.

"Coat?"

"Right here!" He replied as he wrapped the coat on his body.

She turned around and checked on him. "Alright, everything's set!" She smiled brightly at him and took his work bag. "And here's your bag."

Sehun smiled at her as he leaned down for a kiss. She giggled innocently before her eyes caught the clock dangling on the wall, making her to pull away from the kiss and shrieked, "Oh my gosh, we're late! And I can't believe I'm still kissing you!" She turned her heels and stuttered away from him.

Sehun looked a little lost for a while before he realized what happened. He raked his fingers on his hair while muttering, "I know I should've forbid her from continuing the job."

 

 

 

 

Nana arrived at the workplace a little late and Su Ah threw a knowing smile to her.

"I'm sorry, what that smile suppose to mean?" Nana asked, throwing a look at Su Ah.

Su Ah shrugged with a teasing smile. "I don't know, you tell me."

Nana rolled her eyes with a ridiculous smile plastered on her face. Her smile disappeared when her thoughts went back to Hani and the bad feeling surrounded her one more time. It was really disturbing her whenever she thought of the line Hani would daringly cross just to get Sehun.

It's horrifyingly terrible.

Of course Nana would do anything for Sehun, but for his happiness, not to force him be happy with her. But Sehun loves her and chooses her, so if it means being with Sehun is the only of making him happy, Nana gladly does it. But if Sehun doesn't love her and choose her, it would be another story.

She wouldn't force his happiness with her if he didn't want her.

Love can be selfish and selfless.

And she choosed to be selfish right now because he would want her too.

She shook her head at this whole, stupid narration she's doing and decided to focus on her work. But none of the words in either paper gets into her numb brain and she felt herself start thinking of another thing again.

It was then Su Ah's waving hand in front of her which brought her back from the dazed.

"Yeah?" Nana asked, snapping out from her daze. "Can I help you?"

Su Ah raised an eyebrow. "Drop the sudden formalities. And back to earth!" She flicked Nana's forehead.

"Aw!" Nana yelped and rubbed the aching spot.

"Stop being so drama queen." Su Ah clicked her tounge. "It's not that hard." She continued, "Oh yeah, the boss wants to meet us. Let's go." She then dragged Nana to their boss' office.

Nana listlessly letting herself being dragged away to the top floor in the building. Su Ah stared at Nana's face critically before asking, "Nana, are you probably thinking of Hani? Sehun's-freaky-cousin-who-is-in-love-with-him-in-that-forbidden-way?"

"Of course not!" Nana said, a bit too quickly.

Being a good friend she was, Su Ah whacked Nana's head lightly. "Don't you dare to lie to me, Missus! I'm an expert in detecting lies."

Nana huffed, rubbing another aching spot which this time happened to be in the back of her head. "Fine, fine. I was, okay?"

"What happened? Spill." Su Ah walked into the elevator together with Nana before she pushed a button.

Nana sulked. "Nothing, really. Just thinking how despicable would Hani be."

"Ooooo~~ Nana talked bad about someone. That's not a first." Su Ah cracked a laugh.

Nana shot a glare to Su Ah. "It's not funny, Su Ah."

"Yes it is." Su Ah replied.

"You don't understand!" Nana almost letting out a high-pitch voice. She stalked off from the elevator as soon as the door opened.

Su Ah looked surprise and went silent for a while before slipping off from the elevator door which was about to close. "Whoa, whoa. Why are you so angry?" Su Ah asked, her voice dripping with curiousity.

Nana blew a raspberry, trying to contain her anger. It was really funny that she got mad just because Su Ah joked about her and it wasn't her.

When they were still a few metres away from the boss' office, Su Ah stopped Nana from walking away. "Come on, Nana. Tell me."

Nana looked tiredly at Su Ah before raking her hair. "Nothing's wrong."

Su Ah scanned the latter's face before deciding that it's better to stop asking for the moment. "Alright. Don't tell now. But later, if you feel better, feel free to let everything out to me. Don't worry, I'm not gonna make any stupid judgement again."

Nana smiled gratefully at Su Ah. "Thanks."

"Yeah, that's right. Thank me." Su Ah joked and they laughed.

"Oh! The boss is waiting!"

"Right!"

They ran to the office as quickly as they can and made sure they were not seemed in rush when they pushed the glass door opened. Nana noticed a girl figure inside the room before the door was fully opened and the ominous feeling from before came back.

"Sir, we're here." Su Ah announced and the girl turned around, making Nana gasped and her eyes widen in horror.

"Nana, Su Ah, this is our new employee, Ji Hani."


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surprise, surprise, Nana.

X.O.XO


___________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY I UPDATED! I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME I DID -_- SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

NOW GO TO 'STORY OF US'~~~~