Going On A Midnight Date

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

"That was so good movie." Nana wiped her tears away as she spoke.

 

Sehun gave her his handkerchief to wipe the tears.

 

They went to watch a movie which Nana said she wanted to watch. It was an old movie and somehow was played in the cinema. But to watch it, they have to buy the midnight tickets. They decided to choose a date and went to the movie that particular day.

 

Even though Nana could just watched the movie by herself, she forced him to go with her. He could've questioned why he has to go, but he felt elated and not wanting to waste second withour her. Works had separated them enough.

 

Sehun bought a popcorn and two cup of hot coffee. The cinema was dark and cold, making Nana scolded herself for wearing such a thin clothes. She reached out to take her coffee when a warm big jacket was wrapped around her shoulder.

 

She turned her head and gave her husband a questioning and thankful look.

 

"You look like you're freezing!" He tried to make up excuse for his sudden kindness.

 

She scoffed and said, "Well, anyway, thank you."

 

The movie started and Nana covered her front body and watched the movie silently.

 

When Jeon Ji Hyun (the actress real name) told Cha Tae Hyun (the actor real name) to separate for two years, Nana cried hard, being the sensitive person when watching movie. "Hiks..." She hiccup, brushing her tears furiously.

 

He stopped watching the movie and gazed at her. It's not like he has been watching the movie. He had been constantly thinking of her as his eyes watched the movie. He didn't even get the movie's story.

 

Nana didn't notice that her husband has been looking at her because she was too absorbed in the movie. His lips curled into a smile as he gazed at her.

 

The movie was finally over and they went out from the cinema.

 

 

 

"So, where are we going? I'm not thinking I'll able to sleep after consuming caffeine." He asked as he drove the car.

 

She kept her eyes steady on the road. "Maybe we could get junk food?" She beamed brightly.

 

He glanced at her with disagreeing look. "You should've stopped eating junks. They are bad for your digestion."

 

"I know, but they are delicious." She pouted. "And talking about food, I'm hungry."

 

He chortled. "I think you always are."

 

She pouted even more. "Are you going to keep teasing me?" She mumbled before saying, "Then if you think junks are bad for me, feed me something you think are healthy."

 

He smirked. "Remember you said that."

 

 

 

 

At a local restaurant.

 

"Are you serious?" She muttered. "The healthy food is ddukbokki? With ramyun?" She shot him incredulous look. "I never think I'll ever to trust you after this."

 

"What?" He scoffed. "I can't eat what I think is healthy?"

 

"You said we're eating healthy food. Now tell me, what part of ramyun is healthy?" She crossed her arms, her eyebrow raised mockingly.

 

He opened his mouth, but no reason came out.

 

"See, you can't even tell me!" She rolled her eyes in huffing manner.

 

"Well, if you think the ramyun is not, you could eat the ddukbokki only." He said and sat down. "We're eating here. It's final."

 

She shook her head, couldn't believing her eyes and sat down willingly. She couldn't say no to food. The ddukbokki with ramyun was served and boiled in front of them. They ate the food as they chatted.

 

"So, how's your job going on?" Sehun asked, slurping his ramyun.

 

"Good." She replied, munching on the ddukbokki. "Yours?"

 

"Can't say the opposite." He replied and kept eating.

 

"They said that perfume sales these days are doing low." She spoke up.

 

He stopped eating and looked at her. "Where did you hear that from?" He growled.

 

She shrugged. "People. Groupies." She replied. "They said that there are too many perfumes these days and confused to choose. More, the smell is getting stronger every time the new come." She said. "You know what I mean right?"

 

"Yes. But our shares are just fine." He said. "Nothing's wrong with my perfume line."

 

"Of course. Me and my friends are your constant customers." She said. "I especially loves the jasmine smell one." She sighed dreamily. "If only I have a husband who could make one for me specially."

 

"I think I heard an underlying message." He muttered.

 

"There's no." She quickly denied. "Don't worry, I'm not asking you to specially make one for me."

 

Sehun shrugged. "Of course."

 

"I mean it, Oh Sehun."

 

"I mean it too, Oh Nana."

 

She huffed and backed eating.

 

 

 

 

 

They decided to take a walk before going back home, since Nana said that she doesn't want have fat belly because sitting after eating. They went to this old shop that has ancient stuffs inside.

 

"Welcome to Xi's." The owner with long black beard said. "I am Xi Lu Han, on your service." He smiled warmly. "Do you have any particular things you wanted to buy?" He said with an unique accent.

 

"We would like to see around." Nana said as she began to wander around the place, amazed with all the antique ancient stuffs.

 

Sehun just looked around boringly, feeling out of place.

 

"Bored, young man?" Lu Han asked, chuckling.

 

Sehun blinked at him before nodding.

 

"I know it." He said sheepishly. "Do you want to try something while waiting for your girlfriend to choose thing?"

 

"She's my wife." Sehun defensively said.

 

"Forgive me, if that so. Then, do you want to try something?"

 

"What?"

 

"Tarot." Lu Han said. "It might not be accurate, I myself not really believing in tarot. I'm doing it for fun."

 

"What that will give me?" Sehun muttered.

 

"Alright. You don't want to play it." Lu Han said. "Well, young man, I really want to tell you something. Never let go this woman." He advised. "We may have just met, but about these things, I've never wrong. She is as precious as pearl.... no she's more than that."

 

Sehun gazed at his wife as he muttered, "You think I don't know that?"

 

Lu Han patted Sehun's shoulder. "Just remember what you think today, and never, I mean, ever forget what you think of her when you go through the hardest time in your life; because life has its rocky side."

 

"So keep that in mind: to never let go of her, no matter what."

 

________________________________________________________________

I change Yi Xing's name because apparently he was already a character in one of the chapter.