At The Wedding Shop

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

That evening, Sehun picked up Nana as he promised and drove away to the wedding dress shop where his mother said.

They do not talk, Sehun thought it might be because the morning incident. But he thought low of Nana. Nana is a type of person who did not hold grudges, maybe sometimes, but over those kind of little incidents…she won’t. She just thought about her works.

“Hey.” Sehun finally broke the silence, finding himself cannot stand the barrier.

Nana turned at him in surprised, feeling strange that he actually tried to make a conversation. “Yes?”

“Are you angry at me?” He asked bluntly.

She blinked at him, not digesting what he meant.

Arghhh, Sehun thought, I’m digging my own grave!

“Nothing. Just forget I asked you.”

She blinked again, then replied, “Okay.”

Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Are you okay?” Nana finally asked, cannot stand any longer seeing him going crazy.

“Yes.” He replied shortly, focusing his eyes on the road.

With that, silence find themselves once again, through the end of the journey.

 

 

“You both must be Mr. Oh and Ms. Im!” The owner shop, Kim Ki Bum, known as Key, greeted the two happily.

OMG, I’m actually facing a…person who acts like a woman (gay sounds harsh—for her), Nana thought, composing herself. She has absolutely no problem with gays, but well, it’s still felt strange trying to work with them.

“Come in, come in!” Key ushered them to a VIP lounge, where nobody is inside. “Mrs. Oh has precisely told me to let only both of you use this shop for today. It’s such an honor to help the both of you.” He battled his eyelashes, which is really no need. “Please take a sit. Eunji, Eunmi! Take the best dresses and suits out! We have the most important guests here!”

Two voices could be heard, rushing everything so that Key will not angry.

Two woman came out, each person pushing two racks of clothes.

“Here, Ms. Im.” Key comfortably grabbed Nana’s hand, leading her to the wedding dresses.

Nana, of course, feels okay with him grabbing her hand, since he is… a person who acts like a woman.

“Feel free to choose the dresses you like, Ms. Im. It’s such a pleasure to help a beautiful young lady like you.” He said gentlemanly.

“Thank you, Mr. Kim.”

“Call me Key.” Key said.

The two absolutely a dense person, since they did not feel a piercing gaze digging a hole in their backs.

Yeah, Oh Sehun is piercing a hole on Key’s back.

“Mr. Oh, you can look for your clothes too.” Key said, still unaware with Sehun’s killing mind.

“How dare you to touch my woman!?” Sehun snapped, startling the four people in the room.

“Excuse me, Mr. Oh?” Key asked, his voice raise a bit higher.

“What are you doing, Sehun-ssi?” Nana asked, furrowing her eyebrows at him.

“She’s my woman. My soon-to-be wife! You should’ve thought it before touching her comfortably!” He raged.

He almost punched the poor guy if Nana wasn’t shaking his shoulder.

 

“Hey, are you alright? You dozed off.” Nana explained.

Sehun snapped back to reality and looked around. He is still sitting and apparently had not been snapping at Key. Nana stared at him worriedly, concerned was written all over her face.

“Yeah.” Sehun replied, then coldly retreat himself. “Where’s my cloths?”

Key showed him a rack of men’s wedding suits.

Nana slightly pouted, but then her mood was lighten up by the two unnies who tried hard to make her happy.

“This one suits you more.” Eunmi unnie said, holding a long beautiful wedding gown, with no shoulder straps, and diamonds around the waist, with some lacy at the very end of the dress. It looks simple, but Nana did not like the diamonds.

She shook her head lightly.

Eunji that hold a cream long wedding grown, with spaghetti straps, some wave on the below of the hem.

“It’s pretty.” Nana smiled.

“I know right!”

“But I don’t think this is the right one.” Nana twitched her eyebrows, looking at another dress.

Eunji slumped her shoulder down.

“I’m sorry, unnie. The dress is really pretty, but…”

“You don’t feel the attachment there.” Eunji finished for her.

Nana smiled gratefully. “Thank you for understanding, unnie.”

“Of course, anytime.” Eunji said.

Soon, Nana has chose few dresses, with some that Key forced to.

Sehun waited at the sofa. For a few safe meters away from the white curtain. Behind there, Sehun concluded, his soon-to-be wife is trying some dresses.

He felt bored waiting and thus, playing with his phone.

Key came out with a big smile plastered on his face. “You must be waiting for your fiance.” Key said, still smiling. “From what I see, she's a very one rare girl. Most of the brides these days like their dresses to be in diamonds and other shining jewelry. But she takes everything with less jewelry. If I'm straight, I might have liked her.”

Sehun thought angrily, *Did he just confess to her indirectly?*

“But, I'm a gay, so it's like many posibility I won't like her.” Key patted Sehun's shoulder comfortingly.

Right after that, Eunji's voice chimed behind the curtain. “The bride's ready!”

“Unnie!” Sehun could imagine Nana's blushed cheeks as she muttered.

The curtain was pulled to the left, revealing a beautiful Nana. Her hair was braided before made into a bun. The strapless gown fit her perfectly. Her body wasn't curved like SNSD's Kwon Yuri, but definitely Sehun drooled over her. Her fair skin practically gleaming together with her dress.

[If you have another thoughts of how the dress look like, you could just think of that. This picture is merely an imagination for what the dress might be look like.]

Sehun has been looking at her and nobody knows when he will look away if Nana hadn't been calling out for her.

“Sehun-ssi?” Nana called out again.

Sehun finallly snapped out of his daze and looked up, composing himself. “Yes?”

She fidgeted with her fingers and shyly asked, “Do I look ugly?”

Sehun snapped, “No! No…” He realized what he’s saying and quickly put words together, “I mean, not bad.”

Key and the unnies chuckled, accepting glare from Sehun.

Nana almost needed to fan herself, for getting a very high heat.

After some few dresses, it’s time for the groom to try the outfit.

Nana waited patiently at the sofa, looking through some magazines while sometimes commenting on how expensive a perfume could be. She’s reading Victoria Beckham’s edition that’s why.

“The groom’s ready!” Eunji said and Nana composed herself, unconsciously brushing her hair with her fingers, intending to make herself looked good.

The curtain’s pulled over, showing a very manly Sehun. With his posture and face, he’s likely to be thought as a model. Nana needed to fan herself twice faster than before.

He’s handsome. I’m marrying a handsome guy. Handsome guy usually is a bad luck. She talked to herself as she examined his face.

“Hey, are you alright?” Sehun asked, his face still emotionless.

Nana thought she heard a hint of concerned, but there’s no way he would concern about her. “Yes, I’m fine and you look very good.” She replied robotically.

He stared at her in disbelief before he said, “Alright, I’m done here.”

“B-but, Sir…”  Eunmi was cut off with his cold eyes.

“I said I’m done here.” Sehun emphasized, going over to take off the outfit and back to his.

After he has done, the two drove from the place away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HIIII, I'm here again and have updated the chapter for you! ......

NO SILENCE READERS ALLOWED! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D