Confessing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Nana went back home that night with a tired face. Mostly because of the works and thoughts that she had. But then, thinking back, there's actually really nothing to think of except maybe her love life.

 

She shook her head to clean up her mind and opened her eyes brightly. "Come on, Nana. Don't be sad. It's not the end of the world and most definitely not the first indirect rejection you've ever gotten." She convinced herself. But even so, she knew the fact that she had never been rejected by any guy.

 

Partly because she had never really interested in relationship or guys.

 

"Aza aza fighting!" She shouted.

 

*squeak squeak*

 

It was night time and she was already in front of her house when she did that ridiculous thing. She ducked her head down in embarrassment even though nobody saw it.

 

"Alright, that was embarrassing." She mumbled as she rushed into the house.

 

 

 

 

The moment she stepped into the house, it was awfully dark and quiet. She took off her shoes silently and wore the slippers. Her bottom lip trembled as she called out Sehun's name. There's no answer.  She trudged slowly as she put her hand on the wall, trying to find the switch. When she reached the living room, she stopped tracing the wall and stood straight.

 

There was a banner with glow-in-the-dark words written. 'Go To The Garden'.

 

A butterfly started to fly around her stomach, tickling her. She knew she was hoping for something, and she might get hurt later, but seriously, she couldn't even think of what might will happen later, but right now.

 

She wanted to know what's with the sudden romanticism atmosphere in the living room. She had this feeling that she knew what's in the garden.

 

But she afraid for being getting hurt anyhow.

 

Confused and expecting, Nana went towards the garden after putting down her bag on the sofa. She went to the garden with a incredibly rapid beating heart. She also knew if it wasn't what she was hoping, she will cry for the night.

 

Or maybe 'till tomorrow.

 

And the next day.

 

But even so, the hope wasn't going away.

 

She reached the glass door towards the garden and saw dim lights from outside. She opened the door and her increasing heart rate stopped immediately.

 

Her jaw dropped, her eyes widen.

 

The garden was decorated beautifully and fascinatingly with flowers, balloons, and light banners written 'I love you'. There was also a table that suit for two people and three lighted candles on the table. The big tree that was there had been decorated with yellow lights.

 

This was way up than her hope!

 

And she was more than happy.

 

Her eyes darted to the person who did all these.

 

Sehun was standing in his black suit and new brushed shoes. He was holding a bucket of roses. His eyes were glinting mischievously as he locked eyes with her. He softly smiled and reached his hand out. "Come here." He motioned.

 

She took off the slippers and wore the garden's sandals before walking to him. She slipped her hand into his and he tightly held it. It was large and warm. She felt sudden securities enveloping her heart.

 

Being right beside him felt right, it felt just correct.

 

His warmth transferred to her and she snuggled closer. He smiled tenderly to her even though she wasn't looking up at him and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

 

Although no words have been exchanged (except 'come here'), there was already a mutual understanding.

 

He brought her to the table and pulled a chair out for her.

 

"Please sit down, my lady." He said with british broken accent. He leaned closer to her ear after she sat down. "Aren't you excited? We're having candlelight dinner with the foods specially made by me."

 

She giggled and whispered back. "I'm thrilled."

 

He chuckled at her witty answer and went to his seat. He precisely chose a small table so that even when they sat, they weren't far from each other. He opened the lid from their plates and a tasty smell filled the air around them.

 

"Awww, you made hamburger for me?" She asked, feeling touched.

 

"Your favorite, as always." He said as he gestured her to start eating.

 

She used the fork and knife to eat, but failed. She just wasn't used to use them for eating hamburgers. Steak is okay. But hamburger? That food should be tasted using hands. Not with the tools that made her harder to eat.

 

He saw her struggling and decided to say, "You can use your hand you know."

 

She looked up at him for a while before shaking her head. "No, I shouldn't." She said.

 

"And why is that?"

 

"Becasue..." Because it's a special night and I don't want to show you monster Nana! She screamed in her mind.

 

She realized that girl's in love is very attentive on how she looks like. She has to do things more feminine in case Sehun's like that kind of girl.

 

He chuckled and reached out to grab both her hands. He led them to the hamburger and made her fingers in contact with the still warm food. Her hands slightly trembled. She wanted to grab them so bad.

 

"It's okay. Eat the way you used to. You looked more yourself that way." He said softly. "And you know I love you no matter what."

 

Nana's hand stopped trembling as she digested what he'd just said. She had thought that Sehun had feelings for her but not love. She thought he was just liking her. But this.... this is beyond her expectant and nevertheless she was so happy.

 

She looked up to see him and he looked back.

 

That moment, Nana knew.

 

This is going to be a new chapter in her life. She knew what happiness truly is. And he, he is her only happiness.

 

"Eat." He spoke. "After that you can tell me what you feel for me." He urged and a pinkish tinge form on both his cheeks.

 

"You're blushing!" She teased, even though she's sure hers also pink.

 

He didn't reply and ate his hamburger quietly.

 

She ate the hamburger delightfully and closed her eyes to simply taste the deliciousness in the ham. "You're a good cook." She mumbled through the food.

 

A warm smile spread on his face.

 

 

 

 

After the heartwarming dinner, Sehun laid a blue pattern blanket on the grass and sat down, patting the space beside him. She sat down with a soft thud and sat close to him. He laid down and silently told her too.

 

Her head was leaning against his arm and Nana felt that there's no other moment where she would embrace than this.

 

The stars were gleaming brightfully at them. Nana smiled broadly, the happiness in her eyes was the evident she enjoyed spending time with him. His lean and long fingers reached out to caress her hair softly, silently pulling her closer.
 


"So...." He started, his other hand enveloped her hand. Their fingers tangled, playing with each other. "Do you love me back?" He asked.
 


She muffled her giggles. Clearing , she unintentionally looked at his well-built chest because he had ed a few upper buttons of his shirt. She gulped as she cleared her mind. "What do you think?" She teasingly asked.
 


"I think..." He looked down to see her eyes fixed on his chest. In teasing manner, he playfully brought his tangled hand (that's with her) to   another button.
 


She bit her lips as her cheeks blushed furiously. When her fingers slightly brushed against his skin, her skin grew warmer.
 


He chuckled in amusement while watching how her face getting redder and redder in every second.
 


Gah, stop teasing, would he!? She shouted in her mind.
 


Sehun stopped his teasing and leaned closer to her ear. "I think.... you're in love with me too."
 


Her whole face flushed as red as tomato.
 


He chuckled and said, "So, is it true? That you're in love with me?"
 


Nana slowly nodded, her eyes looking on her toes. She didn't dare to look up. She felt so hot.
 


Sehun sat down for a while before hauling himself up and stood straight. He brought her with him.
 


"Look at me." He said. She looked up and blinked at him. He was mesmerized with her beauty. He knew she was pretty the moment they met, but he never knew he would ever fall hard to her. And he knew well what he wanted after this. "I love you." He leaned closer to her lips.
 


Nana closed her eyes as she mumbled, "I love you too."

 


The kiss was chaste before becoming passionate.
 


On that winter night, the two finally become one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A-Pink - Let Us Just Love

ANNYEONG!!!! *waved happily* StoriesWriter is here for the new update!!! Finally, the two of them became together! phew~~~

Do you think this is the 'the end' already? Uh-huh. You're so wrong.

This is just another start of their new established chapter! Happy lives without rocks are so perfect, aren't it? *snicker*
I have another internet problem and I was writing most of this chapter from notepad before copying them to Asianfanfics, because the internet problem. I'm so mad of that you know. I hate when this problem occur.

And I know I'm also writing s, but I think that wasn't really appropriate for this story. I wanted love that blooms purely and freshly. So yeah, forgive me ty lovers. I ain't giving you one on this. *but if you're that desperate, you can try asking. I'll think about it*

I'm talking too much here. Just Enjoy!