Her Heart.

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Weeks later after their midnight date, Nana found herself falling harder to Sehun. He was just so good to her, so kind.... a perfect gentleman. But Sehun has never made a move that he wanted her. And it's killing her, seriously.

 

One of the how-to-know-a-guy-has-a-thing-for-you is that if they have somewhat looking nervous or lusting over you. Well, Su Ah told her so, and being a newbie in love life, she believed her innocently.

 

Nana heaved a deep sigh.

 

She's been seemingly doing this pretty much lately. In front of her was a pile of works that needed to be done as soon as possible, but somehow her mind was flying away. She had never been like this and Su Ah was completely devastated.

 

Su Ah usually got help from Nana because Nana always did hers in short span of times. Not today, it seems.

 

"Nana." Su Ah called, not even looking up from her file. "Nana." She repeated, but got no response. Finally, after what felt like the a century, Su Ah called louder, "NANA!"

 

Or maybe shouted.

 

"What?" Nana snapped her mind and looked at Su Ah, who cubicle is right in front of hers.

 

"Have you done your work?" Su Ah asked meekly. "I need help."

 

Nana looked down at her papers and her eyes widen. "OMO! I forgot!" She squeaked and quickly rejected to help Su Ah, as much as she wanted to help her.

 

She rushed her job, thankfully for her smart brain, she was able to go through the hellish work.

 

It was already five in the afternoon when she did all her work. She stretched her arms widely, groaning.

 

"You're going home?" Su Ah asked with big eyes, so jealous with Nana because herself hadn't done hers yet.

 

"I don't--" She was cutted off as her phone beep.

 

She took out her phone and opened the new message that just came.

 

Let's eat dinner together. Come to my company.

 

Sehun

 

Nana smiled as she replied back to him.

 

"You're going now?" Su Ah asked with a crestfallen face.

 

Nana nodded, hopefully not seen extremely happy.

 

Su Ah eyed her friend suspiciously. Then she pretended to sniff. "Hmm, I smell something weird!" She accused.

 

Nana looked at him, bewildered. "What?"

 

"You're looking too happy to go home!" Su Ah concluded smartly.

 

"What an absurd conclusion." Nana wrinkled her nose and tapped her cheeks softly.

 

"Hhh. Yeah, and your cheeks flamed up." Su Ah snickered sinisterly.

 

"Yah." Nana narrowed her eyes. "Stop."

 

"Who text you just now?" Su Ah asked, raising her brows teasingly.

 

"Alright. That was Sehun. So what?" Nana asked, trying hard to look nonchalant.

 

"So it means that something is fishy!" Su Ah cheered. "Are you falling for him?"

 

What the. "Private questions will be left answered." Nana replied, straightening herself and smoothing her skirt. She was preparing to leave as soon as possible.

 

"Heh. Trying to get away, aren't you?" Su Ah snickered. "Fine! Then leave me and go to your lovely husband!"

 

Nana shot daggers to her before leaving. "Dork." She muttered.

 

 

 

She reached Sehun's company and parked her car. She went immediately to Sehun's office. The employees bowed when they saw her. She bowed back as she went into the elevator. A hand slipped in and the elevator opened again.

 

The person looked up and you saw him.

 

"Omo! Lee Jinki ssi?" Nana asked, surprised.

 

Jinki gave her one charming smile. "Nana ssi?"

 

"What are you doing here?" Nana asked as the elevator door closed and the two of them stood inside.

 

"I was just coming to review our project."

 

Nana nodded. "Oh right. You have a project deal with Sehun. I forgot." She smiled. "Is everything good?"

 

Jinki nodded and smiled bashfully. "Everything's fine. Your husband's work is really impressive, Nana ssi."

 

Nana felt a bit shy when Jinki complimented her husband to her. She just shyly nodded thankfully.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jinki asked. "I hope I didn't sound rude. I was just surprised to see you here."

 

"Oh. Sehun wanted to have dinner outside tonight together. So yeah." She said. "Oh. I have reached his floor. I'll get off first."

 

Jinki smiled and waved his hand hesitantly. "Bye." He muttered.

 

 

 

"You met who?" Sehun asked, choking on his noodles.

 

"I met Lee Jinki. You know, your business partner." Nana said.

 

"Yeah, of course I know him." He snarled. And I knew he likes you although he never says that.

 

Nana was surprised with Sehun's sudden attitude. "Are you okay?" She asked.

 

Sehun downed his soju in one shot. "Yeah."

 

"Liar." She mumbled as she continued to eat.

 

After done eating, they went home.

 

"What was it?" Nana finally asked after she was tired of the silence.

 

After their conversation about Jinki, Sehun gave her cold shoulder. She was worried about why and thought that maybe he would talk later, but until they got home, he didn't even say a word.

 

"What was?" He replied nonchalantly.

 

"The cold shoulder!" She said frustratingly.

 

Sehun shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"Oh. You know so well you do." She said, flicking her tounge.

 

"It's nothing really." Sehun said and left.

 

Nana looked at his retreating back with painful heart. If she knew that he would be like this, she wouldn't fall for him on first place.

 

Moreover, when she has sure of her own feelings.

 

 

 

Stupid Nana. This is the stupidest thing you've ever done.